Dragon Ball Super

So will it bounce back, like it did with Kid Gohan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9xYWlLxzwM
uptobox.com/ouo7qoa5iy5f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying they remember that it does not work on good guys.

Leave Future Jiren to me!

Where were you when the latest batch of Broly memes arrived?

youtube.com/watch?v=b9xYWlLxzwM

>Kale will never get jealous over you calling a pokemon trainer cute and go on a vengeful rampage

Upcoming episode titles

> Goku and Hit will job to Jiren

>Aaaargh help me Gohan!!!

Jiren's design is pretty weak and it's hard for me to take him seriously, just saiyan'.

It does work on good guys, Vegeta would have been killed by the genkidama so Goku couldn't throw it against Buu, same goes for Goku himself on Namek, if your good you can reflect it easily but it's not an automatic no damage.

>Jiren knocks it away/it bounces off
>Flies towards Goku
>Goku grabs it but loses control of it and absorbs it
>New form

Implying Goku will even damage jiren

It bounced off Gohan because he was pure of heart

The same kind of pureness that allows you to stand on top of the Flying Nimbus

Roshi couldn't stand on the nimbus, even though he isn't evil. I doubt Jiren has a pure heart too.

When will the Gohan White shit be banned for spam?

To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to truly understand Gohan’s character. Super explores complex humane themes in a mature and intelligent manner, with the help of vivid imagery, subtle symbolism and parallels, as well as interesting support characters and tons of plotting. Just to name a few: acquiescence, moral relativity, camaraderie, individuality vs the collective, self identity.

Your lack of taste in the thing aesthetic is insulting to me. You are just some dumb anti-gohan fag who will never appreciate how great Gohan’s character is.

Has liking Gohan become a meme?

No, you guys forget that the genki dama can target a single person's energy

Goku says that he targeted it specifically towards vegetas evil energy. Goku therefore could have aimed it at good energy but instead chose evil which is why it couldn't hit gohan because he is too pure for this world,

You worry about Jiren, Goku! I'll handle Toppo!

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!

What would Jiren look like in Goku's clothes?

He died in the stands, didn't he

Do you even lift bro?

>Jiren knocks it away/it bounces off
>Flies towards Goku
>Goku gets eliminated by his own spirit bomb

Why does DBS feel like I'm watching a bad fanfiction? The designs of the new aliens are also very bland.

Not soon enough.

>Why does DBS feel like I'm watching a bad fanfiction?
Because it is.

He doesn't throw it. He absorbs it to gain zenos god ki to add more style and flash to amuse them. But SSG kaiokenx20 + zeno + grandpriests ki takes too much of a strain on Goku and his plan backfires.

Then Hit comes in to fight a weakened Jiren so Goku can gather control of SSG2, out of faith Goku has several contigency plans as backup. Then Vegeta comes in and jobs gets eliminated. Then 18. Then 17. Then Piccolo. Then it all comes down Jiren, SSG2 Goku, Gohan and Frieza. As SSG2 Goku fights Jiren Frieza decides to take out Gohan, banking on Jiren defeating Goku, with only a weakened Jiren standing in his way to the super Dragonballs.

Gohan manages to eliminate Frieza and as soon as that happens, SSG2 Goku grabs onto Jiren and teleports out of bounds ending their fight in a stalemate and making gohan the survivor.

Only in fan fiction would Vegeta and Master Roshi ever work together

Universe 7 wins and Freeza gets wished back.

What happens then?

Only in fan fiction would Freeza and Gohan work together

Fat

Let's talk Damon

is it possible he is the mortal strongest than the GoDs?

Whis mentioned that there was a GoD that defeated Beerus in a strength show, and the manga showed that it was Quitela the one that did it. In the anime Whis goes even further and reveals that there's also a mortal that cannot be defeated by Beerus.

Could it be that thanks to his cicada + kamikaze abilities Damon is unable to be defeated by the GoDs? Remember that the manga and the anime follow the same outline, so there's no reason to believe that all of this stuff about Quitela + the strongest mortal is something that Toyotaro or the anime made up. It's too much of a coincidence.

uptobox.com/ouo7qoa5iy5f
recap DBZ
054-162 toonami

SSBlanco Gohan, you are not strong enough to defeat El Grande Padre.

Step aside, let us show you how it's done.

With all the reused animation, I really hope the special looks good and makes it worth it.

Friendly reminder that Reddit Ball Z Abridged is shit

>DUDE GOKU IS LE BAD FATHER LMAO
>HAHA DODGE! LOL

End of Z will be retconned to include Freeza

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA-SAN
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation!

>Starting shit for no reason
fuck off

That's because Buu was going to kill him.

>Throws it back at Goku with some extra energy
>Goku raises his hand towards it
>hakai

Leave hiding away while Goku, Hit, and Vegeta fight Jiren to me!

>Ribrianne somehow doesn't get rung out in the upcoming episodes
>Ribrianne fights Freeza in a decisive battle
>Freeza is forced into golden mode and is getting pushed back by Ribrianne
>Freeza dodges a bunch of love beams but takes a direct hit from her love cannon
>dust and smoke covers the carnage
>"That was easy, looks like love wins after all!! You're next, Goku—"
>"Ohohohoho, impressive..."
>"WHAT? No one has ever taken a direct hit from my Love Love Cannon and lived...!!!"
>Freeza moves so HAYAI that he gets behind her effortlessly and tail swipes her into a crater
>"Looks like I'll have to use 20% of my full power after all."
>Ribrianne has taken so much damage that she reverts back to her base, cute form
>"n-no... impossible... you were h-holding back?..."
>"Ohohohoho, I only used 5% of Golden Freeza in our former struggle."
This needs to happen.

SS3, SS Rage, SS God and/or SS Blue Caulifla when??

Goddess, she's perfect

Where the FUCK are they?

The real question is how the heck did they manage to stay hidden from literally everyone so long without anybody noticing?

Do they have some kind of Namekian cloak of hiding +1 or something?

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about base form Caulifla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Caulifla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla with a qt3.14 autistic waifu (who has LSS), equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a LSS while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Caulifla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving gohanfags crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power SSBlue Caulifla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can fuse with Kale to turn into the Legendary SS False God and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor Caulifla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

> Another "snail" pun

Nail didn't die for this

t. DBZAcuck

Didn't they get canceled because of based Toei threatening legal action?

I sure as hell hope so. That crap is cancer.

I want her to ravage me

new dose providers for Bejita.

but he's not dead
he fused

Reminder that Freeza has Super Freeza God and Super Freeza God Super Freeza which is how he mastered and perfected his Golden Freeza form.

No. They decided to quit since they're trying to start their own dubbing company or something.
They never had ads on any of their videos, so Toei wouldn't win any case over this. Toei could copyright claim the videos, put ads on them, and keep all the money themselves. Never understood why Toei doesn't consider this option

You mean only in the best timeline would the 2nd strongest Monkey compliment strongest human.

Vegeta didn't learn how to pitch for this

Really? Thank god

Reminder that Gohan fans cant lose. If he doesnt get a push then that just means he gets one later. If he does, then Gohan is the best for the rest of time.

Makes me really happy

I am unironically curious what would Frieza have done to Frost if they met in a more friendly way (without any tournaments where they have to kill eachother). Would they team up or would it end the same way?

More fridges when?

Freeza doesn't even care about his family, this amateur would never be considered an ally

It only doesn't work if you're pure of heart, Gohan was, Vegeta isn't

Bro, as if they remembered the ruled of the Sb in buu saga, writer is a fucking moron

They should just officially name them the Frigid race or something. Frigians. Whatever. Just name them already.

That's why he is the only one that can tap into Angel Ki, El Saiyan blanco is a transformation only available to the ningen with the purest earth in the multiverse

His family is weak as shit compared to him while Frost is pretty strong

Freeza doesn't even give a fuck about his own dad, he only cares about himself

>Jiren eliminates Goku, Hit and Vegeta inne subsequent episodes
Wew

Same.

I was like that but...gohan is really fucking annoying me in this arc, FUCKING DO SOMETHING AND STOP TAKING UNNECESSARY DAMAGE

>all of these people assuming that Jiren is "pure" of heart
He's probably not evil, but he probably isn't pure, either.

Goku is limit breaker, Gohan is survivor

He is literally, LITERALLY Space Hitler

There's really no telling
We know literally nothing about him

He and Gohan will be good friends then

He's taking damage on purpose to build up for a massive Zenkai boost.

SMARThan knows from his studies exactly how little damage he needs to take in order to maximize his Zenkai gains.

Such irrelevant damage will only make him stronger by the time he actually needs to get serious.

>Don't just stare at it user, eat it!

Ladies and Gentlemen, THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER IS....
UNIVERSE 4

They already are, that's why CHADhan is ignoring Jiren and focused on taking out El Grande Padre.

Do you think an orgasm could give her a tingle hard enough to reach Super Saiyan 3?

We'll see about that.

This will probably make her tingle

Is it me or this guy seems to be more important than all the other filler fucks we saw so far? He also appears in a pretty prominent way in the ending i think

I think he might do something to mess with Android 18 and 17. We'll see, I guess.

I'd give her enough to push her EVEN...FURTHER....BEYOND!

either controlling all of the modified Robots on U3's team or he will have his own Gundamn transformation scene but get defeatedb y 17/18

>Murichim eliminated... leader and in theory the strongest character in universe 10 #ZamasuWasRight
>Kahseral and four Pride Troopers eliminated in one episode, Toppo (leader) and Jiren prefer save energy instead of saving their comrades.
>Only one character wasn't eliminated by universes 6 or 7 (Lilibeu eliminated by Basil)
>No Hit in this episode :(

there names should have been "Daily" & "Dosey"

Fuck off Gonzales

Who would win in a 1 vs 1 tournament?

Even El Grande Padre thought the stories about the white warrior were just a myth.

shoudn't that cane count as a weapon?

toriyama and toei hate using super saiyan 3 these days

U7.
Roshi, Frieza, and Vegeta is on their team