Reminder

We're still having a good laugh about this one Sup Forums.

My dick is 9 inches.

>muh dick

Me too.
I have a nine inch cock, I'm 6 foot 4 and I make 130 thousand dollars a year working as the chef and Wendy's.

Sure

How will White boys recover?

Interesting that you keep pics of naked little blacks boys on you computer, Emu.

Nice meme.

Might actually have a basis in reality if black dicks were legitimately bigger. Chances are dumb niggers will have the highest surgery rates per capita.

>memeflag play nazi
That way of thinking is how you guys cope.

fpbp

its true though, black people on average have smaller penises than whites, but of people who have large penises, more are black.
It may be difficult to understand, but it requires some abstract thought, of which blacks are incapable.
So blacks will be more compelled to get the surgery to maintain the stereotype. Also caring about pleasuring women is for retards.

I think having a slightly smaller average sized dick than some nigger is a good trade off for not being the ugliest, dumbest, most hated race in the world.

I unironically feel bad for you.
I’m 7.5x7 and wish it was smaller.

7 around? Yow.

>Also caring about pleasuring women is for retards.
No wonder we're taking you're women.
You can continue pleasuring men since you specialize in penis size analysis.

White women love big black cock.

I'm 8 inches.

The average vagina is 3-4 inches long. Girth has always been much more important than length, unless you have a literal micropenis.

Literally "muh dick"

Whitebois can not compete. White women want bbc.

What the fuck, were the greeks actually right about the hysteria running around the body and making women crazy?

Fake.
I have a 6.5 inch dick and I've never been able to get the whole thing into a girl without a lot of foreplay to stretch her out a bit. Have been with 8 different girls.
Of course you guys fall for these fake charts and shit because you're virgins.
>muh black men
The biggest chads on the planet are white athletes and movie stars. There is not a single black man on the planet who has the sex appeal to women that Tom Brady or Leo DiCaprio does.

At the thickest point, I got a wonky wanker.

>garbage tier white women
It's 2018 step your game up.

They just aren’t that into you, user. I have trouble fitting in but I knew a girl who was absolutely obsessed with me (still is, she’s nuts) and she took it to the hilt like a fucking champ.

It was my great great great grandfathers
, ol grandfather Leopold

That does seem like it could be problematic though. I'm certainly happy to just be moderately above average.

This meme was made by a racist white guy with a cuck fetish. Sad!

>It's 2018 step your game up.

Wait a second....Stem cells? Like cells from fetuses?

>Blacks get abortions en masse
>all those aborted fetuses, and their stem cells
>suddenly dicks can get bigger at a discount rate, supply outstripping demand

Are we all...gonna get BBCs?

This diagram is not really anatomically correct... I can feel those penetration points within my wife... She does not enjoy that. I can feel that thing at the end, she does not enjoy when I poke it too hard. We actually have to select positions that would basically put me no deeper than the first penetration diagram. We've been married for years, yes I've taken her through the ringer...
Anyway, my point is that it's clear to me and my wife that longer/deeper is not always better. Have to be quite careful when going that deep. There's no pleasure receptors down in there.

$5k ain't shit. Just wait until little Jamal is able to extend his 8 incher to 11. He'll be unstoppable.

>muh dic
low IQ, no job, aids having niggers on suicide watch

Ah well. I guess I'm firmly pro-choice then.

>Don't like dead babies, but dead nigger babies are okay.
>dead nigger babies are gonna give everyone bigger dicks

Is this how Jesus felt, knowing he gave his life to save the world? Those little black angels up in heaven, smiling down on all our bigger cocks...God bless.

>jealous that white people can actually afford it

7.5x5.5. Wish it was thicker desu.

"Some women" enjoy getting their cervix beaten up? I very much doubt this. Before I married, I bedded several, and every single one was surprised when I bumped the end of the road, and it was painful. I have been able to get into that little pocket beyond the cervix in two women, my wife included. It was not a pleasure zone for anyone involved.
Vaginal orgasms are the result of strokes of a certain depth with a certain frequency. The depth should not be far enough so as to impede upon the cervix, as that is jarring and there is just no scientific basis for the assertion of it being a pleasure zone.
Some women report orgasms from being throatfucked... It's psychosomatic, I imagine any reports of pleasure around the cervix is the same.

My grandfather took loads of photos of naked African women when he was in the RAF in WW2.

>tfw you start to recognize your fellow Sup Forumsacks by their dick sizes

its funny because only white people can afford it

What the fuck?? Mods?

Nigger will buy shoes or rims for his shit car before saving up 5k every time. Non issue.

You're missing the point. Blacks don't need it to begin with. Kek

Believing Jew made myths. Lol

7 inches at 5”10 yet to meet a girl who thinks it says anything about my sexual performance. Most times I hear its to big. If it makes blacks feel better about slavery I didn’t partake in then by all means have at er

You're right. Non issue for blacks. Necessity for whites. Kek

I find this interesting. Soon big dicks will be the norm. But small dicks will not be. Will guys with small dicks be even more laughable or will it become desirable to have.

>My face when an old gf complained that I hit her womb
Every guy doubts their size, but getting positive confirmation feels good and is a load off your chest.

>da Jews again
Bahahaha

Oh look another muh dick thread.

It's a meme dude. A cleverly made and intensely hilarious meme, but a meme nonetheless.

Women, nearly universally, do not like having their cervix slammed. It hurts the guy too.

Fuck of kike shill. Muh 6 zillion, go neck

is this about that stem cell ?
>good thing to see that stem cell research going to good shit
fucking could have better shit but.. just fuck the medic shit in america faggots
how is this helping medical care?

Makes better frankenstein trannies to rake in more funding for the Jews so they can finally make their golem army.

We may get to the brain some day.

Holy Christ in heaven dude do you bruise vaginas? 7x6 here and every time I slip in we have to use lube.

I’ve been turned down by several women after disrobing. Usually they are nice enough to still get me off but then I never see them again because why bother?

Really though, it excites a lot of women and they can be real troopers if size is something that turns them on. I mentioned earlier this nutso girl who has held a candle for me for over a decade (even though we never dated) took me to the hilt no problem.

That’s gotta be rough. How’s the actual sex though? Can you tell she’s in pain? My girl is used to it, at least I think. As long as we use some lube and go her pace.

kek dicklet
11 inches here
I can't imagine how pathetic you must feel being that small

>white man here, 9 inch cock

Go back to africa, kangz

Oh well that answered my question. I’ve only had three sexual partners, one of them was enthusiastic about the size and the others didn’t give a shit as long as we both had fun.

It really depends on the girl. I’ve only been asked to stop, and stay stopped, one time. Sometimes they just need a breather I guess.

I think ability to take it is one part physical and two parts arousal.

Nice cheese wheel

dicklet here... don't really care, still get laid whenever i feel like it.

You're not supposed to add the width to the length brainlet

wh.....where can someone get this procedure done safety....

asking....asking for a friend....

Horses not only have bigger penises than black people, they're historically more accomplished.

N-no bully please

get a traction device its the same thing

Asian women love my BBC

someone edit this with progressively larger and larger cocks until the female is just a sleeve

Holy shit that is rough

I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS WITH MY 10 INCH COCK
MAKE YOU HUMBLE