#ItalyIsOverParty

One Twitter user said: “#ItalyIsOverParty Karl Marx Turning in the grave, do you hear him?”

Do you hear him Sup Forums

express.co.uk/news/world/927153/Italian-election-2018-results-Italy-is-over-twitter-italyisoverparty-latest-updates

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Loveeveryone42
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does marx have to do with Italy

Commies didn't even get 1% this round.
Marx would be happy anyway, this is how democracy works, you vote for whatever the fuck you want.

Something something anti-fascism
You think antifa will riot after the results?

Communism will work one day right?

of course gomrade

This guys pissed ahahaha

twitter.com/Loveeveryone42

Good job Italy, more balls than we have that's for sure.

based italy
too bad they will never leave the EU because gibs

Great job, great to see Europe finally waking up.

>Karl Marx is turning in his grave
Good, that's the only state he should be in

Kek sounds like a nice election

Some more salt

I wish Richard Spencer would run for president

The fire rises

Can you feel it brothers?

its like they can't not virtue signal

Will never get sick of liberals acting like voting for a conservative candidate is akin to genocide

Can I get a sitrep?

Who won, does it matter, are they gonna deport the darkies, what's going on?

Halp

The EU needs to burn. Remove KFC, remove Kebab, remove EU shills, remove Merkel and Macron!

>homophobic racist people
The Arabs?

get comfy lads, this one feels nostalgic

Fuck the shills, also join Sup Forums server, not a shill, honest

So did the Trump party win or the Spencer party?

>he watches the Oscars

Interest, the common past choices where Liberal and slighty gayer liberal, now they are made that the shoe is on the other foot.

This is by far a interesting timeline that we stumbled upon .

Ahahahahahhahahahahaahaha

I would respond to him but I'm still locked out of Twitter because they are pretending to think I'm a Russian bot.

To answer his question it happens by importing niggers from Africa and muslims from ME while forcing your people to live amongst them

Proud of my heritage today. Now just fix the national football team.

the spence

>Soyboy
>Woman
>Woman
>Woman

Thats about right.

pendulum is swinging back my friend, i know that one of the party leaders promised to deport 500,000 immigrants in one year
kek
trump party is doing well but spencer party is doing better then what they thought

Rome coming back?
Please based pastas make it a reality

well?

Is the 5 star movement gonna be able to form a coalition or are we gonna have more elections in a few weeks time?

>"Fascism" voted in as a reaction to African mass-migration
>Keep doing mass migration anyway, it's our duty, as in someone other Italians' duty, not mine personally of course. Those bigots need to learn about Our Values.

>Karl Marx Turning in the grave, do you hear him?
Hahaha.

No op, i'm too busy not caring...

>to vote against migrants is to vote against our history
Italians confirmed African?

Votes are still being tallied, but they're all in.

The right wing coalition is at 37%
M5S is a wildcard and at 30%
Globalists are at 25%

40% is needed for a majority.

Right wing coalition want to leave the EU, close borders, illegalize Antifa, mass deportations, and ban Soros funded NGO's for operating in the country.

M5S is a mystery. It's schizophrenic. They want to leave the EU, but also want to increase migration and broaden the term refugee. Soros is giving them a bunch of money.

Globalists are completely EU cucks.

Half of those tribes got literally ethnically cleansed by the Romans

>loveeveryone6969

Love everyone ... except Fascists! amirite?

Even if the dude isn't controlled opposition, he's a fucking trust-fund baby that has never had a real job.

I guess him running for president would stir some shit up, but generally if you make someone the most powerful individual in your government you at least want them to have some work experience, you know?

That would be cool goy

NGOs ferrying africans into italy are the cause of this.
bankers always hedge their bets, this is an acceptable outcome for them because it will lead to conflict

>M5S is a mystery. It's schizophrenic. They want to leave the EU, but also want to increase migration and broaden the term refugee. Soros is giving them a bunch of money.

what the helll...

>that article about farage leeching off others' success and talking in platitudes like always

I wish he'd fuck off or at least start being useful, again.

>he's a fucking trust-fund baby that has never had a real job.
What does that matter? Leaders are leaders no matter what they do in their pre-political career.

>soros is giving them money
Fake news

How could this happen!?

No, antifa are probably afraid of getting shot by actual fascists now that they do direct action too.

Who could've seen this coming!?

based pasta bros

pizza or spaghetti?

So much racism!

Xenophobia I tell you!

FASCISM IS BACK AND THE LEFT CANT STAND IT

ITALY IS BORN AGAIN YOU MEAN

HAHAHAHA

Thank you, foundation of Europe. Now kick Germany out of the EU and run it as you were meant to.

Is that beta cuck really apologizing to America for his entire country? Is there no honor anymore? Back in the day Italian men fought American men now their grandchildren grovel for forgiveness on Twitter.

Bunch of racists want to keep all these doctors and scientists out...

It's the usual pathetic attempt to relate today's migrants to the italians who moved legally to countries that needed immigrants.

every group listed on that map were European Caucasoids.

How the fuck can this soyboy compare the Romans assimilating the Samnites to a West African traveling thousands of miles to land in Italy and start looking for welfare?

Oh my God, Italy, I would love you even if you went Red but my booism is spiraling out of control tonight

No the first one is a girl I bet, she just likes gookpop

these people are obsessed with what others think of them. I honestly hardly even think about Italy at all, just like I'm sure most Italians don't think about America at all, except insofar as the migrant problems there are largely our fault.

Pastaniggers and pastanigger descendants get the fuck in here

Damn my Italian heritage is rad as Hell

is it too early to toast?

Beta cuck Americans did it over Bush and Trump so groveling to your global peers is a thing

"One of the main issues in the election has been the surge in undocumented immigrants entering Italy..."

>undocumented immigrants
> illegal immigrants

Hey Sup Forums what's the difference?

I haven't been following Italy. I assume this meme proves /we/ are happy with the result?

Undocumented is how you spell illegal when lovingly penetrated by afrosemitic cock.

Nice, congrats on the win italian bros you deserve it.

'A friend to all is a friend to none', user. Very old proverb.

I hear him, OP, and I laugh as he is struck once again.

pretty much

Somebody toucha'd these guys' sphaget.

YES

>illegal
Comes in without bordercheck
>undocumented
Comes in through legal routes but goes missing before being processed

You basically go underground once you hear they might deport you. It's not like they're under a tight watch.

Si, frat

>that fucking pic
Hearty kek

lost my shit damn you

Italy, you could set Europe on a new direction, again. First the Renaissance, now this.

>Dear foreigners
wtf is wrong with those cucks

>leaves out the brutal murder of the 19 year old girl by nigerians
never change cnn

First the Roman Empire, then the Renaissance, now this

Could they threepeat?

Watching the Last Week from Tonight right now regarding the Italian elections. SO MUCH FUCKING S A L T

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Social media is cancer

No ty

I literally look like a fucking samnite irl lol

ITALY YES

The first domino to fall.

apparently they never found all of her body parts, they reckon some of her body was used for some voodoo cannibalistic ritual shit

> Read OP and Confused as fuck
> Research for 20 mins

KEK
Get on you Beautiful Spageti Bastards

>British jewfag soy boy living in USA while whining about “zomg italian fascists!!!!”

lol when do we start rounding them up

The fact is Oliver is right in that, there are only 4 real options and they all suck. Renzi is a loser, Salvini is fascist, Di Maio is a kid thats unable to lead a country and Silvio is Silvio

Spencer party is doing really well. But that's because the Trump party kind of talked shit about the South. South does not want any left-wing so they voted in 5 star(Spencer) and Trump(Lega)

The Swedes need to see this and realize that they too can fight back against the savages invading their land.