Why do leftists have such a stranglehold on social media? Trump won...

Why do leftists have such a stranglehold on social media? Trump won, but by the look of Twitter it would seem literally nobody supported him. Now, Populists rise in Italy, and immediately the idea that somehow Italy is "over" spreads. The fucking people VOTED for the populists - in droves! Yet, somehow this becomes the major narrative.

Sometimes I honestly wonder if they ACTUALLY don't realize how much this reinforces right-winger's beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NfDaf
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't. Journalists just pick and choose what they want to present.

Funny you say that, from the very same article:

>One Twitter user said: “#ItalyIsOverParty Karl Marx Turning in the grave, do you hear him?”

archive.is/NfDaf

italy is already in the toilet thats why based Berlusconi won

Leftist just sit on their phone all day, while not actually going to vote for anything, and when the results are reveled they cry about it not going the way they wanted even though they didn't do shit to contribute. People on the right actually actively try to change things.

>Karl Marx Turning in the grave, do you hear him?”

Hilarious shit, I love sjw tears.

Social media is botted and controlled.

It's fake.

Gimme a quick rundown my Italian friend, did the right wing win or are they going to win?

Sauce plox

It's like 2016 all over again.

2017 was a setback, 2018 is back on track

Annoying. I've been seeing more and more communist propaganda lately.

Everyone that was already in charge is winning, the people are losing no matter who wins.

>Why do leftists have such a stranglehold on social media?
It's because they take the jobs at the biggest social media platforms as moderators, and all moderators do it for free.

>Scotland
Trash bin it goes.

Absolutely. On Plebbit, there have been a ton of posts about Karl Marx and the Communist Manifesto. One even made it to the front page with tens of thousands of likes where they had put the Manifesto in their child's crib or bag or something, saying how he's woke.

Burn it all down.

#SPAGHEXIT NOW

social media is full of people
people hate your retarded ideologies
its not that difficult

I think you might be a faggot for 2 reasons: 1) you don't understand my point in the OP and 2) you have a massive throbbing cock in your throat

italy and the uk need to band together to push back the german menace we lost way too much momentum last year.

berlusconi fudged Italy with millions of immigrants in the 2 times he ruled the country.
Salvini is a Zionist junk pro (((russia))) that defends the integration of invaders. Salvini's party was the first to elect a black prefect in Italy.

Those elections are a farce.

Lost momentum, but didn't reverse course. And that was (((them))) giving it all they had. We've broken through; there's no going back.

What the fuck? People actually like Communism?

>fucking terrible Haiku

this only makes spics mad lol, call me a mutt all you want i dont care

The far left unironically owns all of the social media platforms. Are you new kid?

" "
> yes ,Goy ..."german menace"

Sweetie, Trump didn't actually win. More people voted against him. The Russians simply manipulated the vote counts in a few states to give him the win. That is why you see more real people on social media being against right wingers.

Faggot, imbecile, menthols, gorilla mints, cum in throat, nigger lover, uneducated, black and mild, slam
-my slam poetry

Amerimutt = 70% of "white" america .

Look dumb fuck. The electoral college is not a right wing conspiracy to get Trump elected. It was very intentionally designed to keep the country from being ruled by metro echo chambers.

THE NEW DUCE?!!

Because the right is at working, spending time with their family or on their hobbies. All the left has is social media as a replacement for family, hobbies, and even careers for many.

This is some solid bait let me tell you whut.

Baby girl, Trump won the electoral college, popular vote could have been manipulated to show 100% hillary and Trump would still have won. Bless your heart but please learn how the general election works.

When will the rapefugees be heading back to their shitholes?

Censorship

is it better to write about or write history? media aint got shit

Congratz Italy

You have to understand the difference between what leftists value and what rightists value. Leftism values appearing to be, and social standing, while rightism values actually being.

“... with (((users))) claiming...“

Nobody is falling for hat shit no more, except the brainamputee libshits.
The jewish media cartell is done for.

social media = young = alienated zombies= left

Trump is a fake. The Jewish mafia that controls Russia since 1917 only elected the most Zionist president in American history

i feel part two coming on
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo

berlusconi fucked Italy with millions of immigrants in the 2 times he ruled the country.
Salvini is a Zionist junk pro (((russia))) that defends the integration of invaders. Salvini's party was the first to elect a black prefect in Italy.

Those elections are a farce.

>real people
Hahahaha, try harder, (s)hill-bot propaganda swallower imbecil xD my oh my ... u people are the true iredeemeables.

Combination of a couple of things mainly ideological nepotism and silence.

Leftists hire other leftists if possible and try to coerce others to follow lock step with either the carrot or stick if possibe but prefer to seen using the carrot.

Secondly, much as here in the US when the lefties go on another ideological witch hunt those who have opposing views just stop publicly voicing them, creating a false sense of security for the lefties when they're really surrounded by people that hate them.

Finally add in a good dosage of niggers.

Its almost genetic at this point, but Italians HATE niggers.

Did Russia hack the Italian election too?

Hahahaha, good one xD
I bet north korea helped with it's army of highly advances supercomputers ...
Also, we're all russian bots again now, methinks xD

Why do you think they try to frame Russia as master manipulators of social media? Accuse your enemies of what you yourself are doing. Who is more established in this stage of the internet age: post-soviet collapse Russia, or the US with all of their giant tech corporations and media companies?

unemployed faggots with too much time in their hands

shill me a river

>The Italian right is based and populist
>Is pro EU

loool. Just like Trump erected that yuuuuuge wall.

prove me wrong mother fucker, berlusconi opened the door to millions of gypsies, latin american americans, moroccan, chinese and indian.

Salvini is fucking zionist controlled by jew ("russia") mafia .

EU is not problem ,people that controlled EU is problem

Age. Voters trend older, tweeters trend younger.

>meme flag
You aren’t European you shitskin

Why do you Eurofags always give edgy responses like this, instead of just giving an objective and direct answer to the question?

Remind me again how Italians are white?

Women and soyboys talk, while men and hi-test women act. The left is feminine and thus verbal, the right is masculine and thus physical. In short, people on the right are too busy getting shit done to use social media much.

Bot net. See pic related.

Idk about that pucture but the character is from wakfu i believe.

Leftism is a mental illness. Don't expect rational behaviour

theyre mostly a buffer between the whites and nonwhites. also, northern italians are still generally white.

>you eurofags
Pobably because you Americans are shitposting constantly

>populist = bad

yep, thats about right

Me and most of my conservative friends rarely get on social media at all. Everyone I know who is a lefty is constantly on there. I think libs just need the attention

bots
lefties talk to algorithms all day. probably we do as well, right here. but half a lefties friends on the internet are just algorithms programmed to influence them to think and feel the way they do. it's true

I don't have an ideology. I'm just pragmatic.

>They don't. Journalists just pick and choose what they want to present.
Must be pure coincidence that 9 out of 10 news media stations in the US have presented Democrats as the "good guys" and Republicans as the "bad guys" over the last 30 or so years.

we did it lads italy has come back to the fold god bless your people

ITALY WILL BECOME WHITE AGA...

Are we best friends now?

1. They're welfare babbies, none of them have jobs to go to
2. They're vain and narcissistic so social media sites are perfect for them
3. They live in echo chambers because social media sites are run by fascist kikes who ban dissenting opinions

Now they have to kick out that fake pope and get a real Pope.

Little known fact: the very first thing taught to any prospective moron that wants to get into the (((Journalism))) industry: radio, online, whatever the fuck, is to veer left, always left, something that isn't hard to do when these kid's spoonfed liberal ideals match with this bullshit they spew.
This is why there's such a disconnect between the quiet majority of people and the clear narrative everyone in journalism pushes like they seem to live in a different reality entirely, be it in the united states or in Europe. This is just how your average journalists are made now. Fuck truth, fuck facts. Just as a fishing rod is made to take fish and little else so too is the journalist made to spew leftist propaganda.

Well, congratulations cari amici!
But we all know shit is fubar.
Hopefullx Salvini and Borghi will have a say in foreign policy

Hey faggot. Trump won the electoral college which is all that matters because the US is a republic. Also if you think that 100,000 dollars in poorly placed Facebook ads did more than the millions in multinational corporation donation to Hillary, then you should kill your. Just stick a knife up your butthole and kill yourself.

A leaf on vacation it would seem

Karl Marx has been turning in his grave ever since you had those purple haired queer commies claiming his ideology.

To be fair i'm glad, its easier to fight those freaks than to fight the actual working class

Every country run by communists has had very harsh penalties towards homosexuals and other LGBT people. This was especially true in the USSR.

I'm amazed so many faggots wave the Soviet flag.

> russians can manipulate people's vote
> can't manipulate social media
see what you did there

Journalist lean liberal. Well color me suprised