White south africans

DONT KNOW WHAT DAY YET BUT I MAY ON THE SAME DAY EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AT THEIR STATE CAPITALS WITH SIGNS ABOUT SAVE THE FARMER SAVE THE BOAR...NO WHITE PRIDE FLAGS IF ANY FLAG AT ALL USE AMERICAN FLAGS OR SOUTH AFRICAN FLAGS WE ARE THERE TO BRING ATTENTION TO THE GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA SO ILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT DAY WHEN I FIND OUT BUT GATHER PEOPLE AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSJ04UWXUew
youtu.be/qAZqkQvopL0?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based shariah blue poster

>save the boar
we saving pigs now? gtfo outta here. BOER NIGGA!

I can't wait for South Africa to become the next Zimbabwe. Fucking niggers.

Look at this nufag, he think writing or calling a senator is going to do anything.
Our country is gone son. The only justice is the one you take with your own hands. Now go and be the person you want to be.

Can anyone give me a sauce on that pic?

Thats the thing, nobody is posting a sauce. Really weird. Either this is from another incident or the real article was snuffed by kikes.
Both sides are trying to prove its validity.

It's a hoax. The girl was attacked by a dog. You are going to make another fool out of whitey.

Yeah this looks exactly like the type of thing that's shared and then debunked as like a horror movie set or some shit

If it's real it's worth sharing, the image not all the stupid text around it.

Nice try, actual shariablue scum!

Yep, this reeks of false flag which can then be debunked, which in the minds of the easily detracted, debunks the entire South African genocide.

>Gnocide in south africa??? That's fake news!

I think it's actually from a pit bull attack. I can't give a source but it's been around for a long time. Not to say terrible things like that don't actually happen to South Africans.

>Typical day in South Apefrica:
>8:00am: wake up, make breakfast
>8:15am: listen to the radio for the day's >Genocide Forecast while eating breakfast
>8:30am: Say morning prayers to Mandela facing the direction of the police station he won a Nobel Peace Prize for bombing
>8:45am: Leave for work in Johannesburg, the only city in the country that has jobs
>8:50am: watch next door neighbour graciously accept a gift necklace from the ANC
>9:00am: arrive at work and watch the Kafirs clean the corpses of macheted Afrikaners off the front lawn from last night's massacre
>9--11:20am: work growing food and paying taxes to feed and breed blacks
>11:20am: black gang rape interlude
>11:30am: sensitivity training where we learn what evil parasites white people are and chant the ANC's slogan "Kill all the white man"
>12:00pm: half hour for lunch to listen to Rodriguez
>12:30-5:00pm: more work
>5:00pm: start commute home to fortified suburb while waving to foreign university students on field trips who hiss and throw bricks at your car for being a white devil
>5:30pm: self-flagellation for the crimes of apartheid and truth and reconciliation
>6:00pm: fuck a prawn
>6:10pm: weep secretly for the paradise that was lost
>8:00pm: change into pyjamas
>8:30pm: watch Springboks lose to England
>9:00pm: get farm murdered

kek

here face was raked with barbed wire bat, warlord neeganu claimed victory

Around blacks...

its time we do something

@162797064
look mom i said it again!
if your only """"contribution"""" to the thread will be a trash one liner that's been reposted dozens of thousands of times on this board, please get a trip so i can filter you.

woah calm down you fucking leaf! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lol! so angry!
>le kek!

kek look at this DUDE!

Country music doesn't celebrate America's best and brightest, they sing about drug addiction, domestic violence, incest, and eating vermin, and some topics, I assume, have artistic value.

- Deplorable in Chief

FUCK nativism.

REPENT FOR COLONIZATION
REPENT FOR SLAVERY
REPENT FOR SEGREGATION
REPENT FOR EXPLOITATION
REPENT FOR MARGINALIZATION

le *squeak*!

What a tool you are posting all that shit.

haha low iq meme haha

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

I NEED TO TAKE A SHITCH
*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*
*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*

ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONON ONO ONNO
*sit down*
*inhales*

UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPRFDPPPPFPFPPFPFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAMMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*

UGH

Ugh... fuck... HERE COMES ANOTHER NINDOODOO
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*wipes*
*flush*

Ahhhhhhhhh....

le *squeak* to you xir!

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF**

pathetic autism

fucking shill

LOOOOOOOOOL *brap*

hahaha
>le *squeak*!

Bump

:3

Never relax!

@162801196
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*le squeakk!

New Zealand just as funny as Australia

I want to go to Africa and kill some savages. We need small pivate military contracter to go end this madness

its not fake the genocide of white south africans is real and this will be taking place thousands have signed to try to get trump to bring the to the states cause the gov voted to take everything from them by force

Fuck outta here posting this picture, faggot OP. This is far worse than than the nigger dicks you Kikes love so much.

Obvious pit bull attack is obvious, this is nothing more than shilling, attempting to discredit actual atrocities taking place in SA with super obvious smokescreen bullshit to make newfags look this retarded.

Bumping with the real deal.

Probably true.
We lost another farmer yesterday for no reason.

The SA white genocide needs to happen, especially if they fight back (which they won't). We need it to serve as a dire warning to the western world when whites lose control of the government. Then we need to push stories like this

thats sick we need to save these people

we've already had more than enough warnings. They don't go any good when marxists are in control of the narrative. Anyone asking for further "warnings" is just a pro-white genocide kike as far as i'm concerned.

Confirmed I'm sorry to hear this user, it's another in a long string of bullshit that should be recognized as such. But yet is conveniently overlooked by U.S. and I assume European MSM as well.

This. I'm pretty positive that is a dog (pit) attack. Look at the child's left cheek, huge pieces are hanging, it has been ripped out not slit by a knife.

SA still needs our help, but passing around fake outrage pictures that will eventually get debunked is shooting yourself in the foot.

This.

I dimagine her iq would be a little lower to be dating an indian

Any interference by western countries would be seen and portrayed as bullying the black south Africans. But a steady stream of videos and news reports of white farmers being killed, tortured etc by the black SA's will get people scared, next news articles of the underreported black on white crime, with emphasis on the disparity of black on white crime to white on black crime. Leftist cucks will still be so tone deaf they'll feel the need to start sharing videos and OpEd pieces about white privilege. It will be glorious

I want to save western civilization not some farmers too afraid to save themselves

wow this is really making me think

(((They))) will never let that "tragedy/nature" happen again. There is way too much money to be made syphoning off of foreign aid.

but wh*te liberals have higher iq than rightwingers according to lefty outlets

Dog attack.

this post reel pix for pathos

Blackpill time
youtube.com/watch?v=PSJ04UWXUew

youtu.be/qAZqkQvopL0?t=42

I love the fact that the enigma code got cracked and because of that, there is more proof holocaust didn't happen, not only the axis never found trace of documents regarding systematic extermination, but this fag machine never intercepted any messages talking about it either

GIVE A SAUCE NIGGER OR GAS YOURSELF

8:50am is absolutely false. I'll be damned if I live next to a filthy kaffir

If you think we are free from cultural marxist indoctrination you are wrong. There are plenty of these traitors, brainwashed by university and school. Look at that one girl with the glasses virtue signaling with her interracial relationship.

>Jewish has a single penny

Burn the pit bull pay the toll.

what is wrong about this meat?

fuck you

This. Your first thought upon seeing an image on Sup Forums should be that it is fake until proven real, no matter how much that image fits your preconceived notions.

I think you will find the string attached to it broke off.

This, there's verifiable pictures of violence that get covered up all the time, stop getting suckered into positions you can't defend

White genocide is happening and it is horrible

We will come for you.

White genocide is real, and that's a good thing.

didn't see that was already posted

name one downside to releasing a anthrax/flu type virus that aggressively murders everyone with non-blue/non-green eyes

please tell me it's not common. please tell me whites are redpilled there.

It happens, I don't believe it's common. The last time I met an interacial couple was like five years ago. We're a society of individuals, not a hivemind. Most people are redpilled to some extent, not on the JQ but on race realism from personal experience.

I don't understand how people can let this happen to themselves. I'd carry a gun there always. When I am at home, sleeping or in public.

y don't those farmers who are about to be massacred just move to Zimbabwe? they want some back anyways

Most of us were disarmed. You never know when it's coming. You're constantly on guard, alert, scared of every noise at night. Then it comes for you, you're outnumbered, outgunned, alone, at the mercy of literal cannibals. If you're caught with an illegal firearm, it can be up to 20 years in prison, African prison, rapey, torturous African prison. I had an acquaintance that's facing time for carrying a single bullet on him.

leave south Africa you deserve to be killed down there you demon cracker payback cracker

The entire leftwing world view is built on lies. That's all they do.

It's a dog attack, niggers wouldn't be this kind to let her live

What a choice
>get raped and killed because you have no gun
>get raped and killed because you have a gun

One of those options lets you send some Kaffir to hell on your way out of this world.

This will never happen.
Sad, but true.
We are going to watch as a vicious ethnic cleansing of whites happens not only in SA, but in Europe and NA as well.
It'll just happen slow.
We are Austria Hungary now, it's only a matter of time.
>no one gives a shit about a homeland that is for everyone.

fake news, this is a pitbull attack. Cant right wing cucks not lie in their posts?

>meme flag
>no source
Gee I wonder why fake news spreads so fast on the internet.

>>agnostic and atheism as religions

I thought this meme had died out already.

There doesn't need to be lying, White south africans get murdered at 170 per 100k, more than even the most dangerous city in the world in Caracas, which is around 150. It's absurd and the stats are right there.
Ultimately it's the civic nationalist cucks' fault though for weakening the right. This was inevitable when apartheid ended which I'm sure most of them support. If you don't take your own side and cede power to non-whites this is what happens. Every non-white body in western democracies is a tiny bit of power taken from the hands of whites and put in outsiders' hands and this is the ultimate end result. Once you get to the point that South Africa's at it's way too late. It was probably too late for South Africa in 1990, never mind now.

she looks dumb
they say you can't judge female iq from face
but i think i can a bit
not completely accurate but i get get a sense

The entire SF immigration threads are designed to make Sup Forums look as if the question isnt whether immigrants should be allowed into a country, but what their skin color is.

lol the muslim gonna cut his neck
some white women threw some coins into the muslim bowl "accidentally" to stop it being racist

What a GET and good post.
It is already too late for Western Civ. A few isolated outposts like Ireland may last, but this won't be the first time they held out to a wave of barbarism.
I'm totally blackpilled on this. We're dancing on the Titanic.

Ireland is fucked without benevolent larger white nations around us even if we sort out our own problems. Same goes for countries that are in an better state right now like Poland and the rest of the visegrad lads..

And who is in charge of counting these "170" per 100k? A bunch of niggers are running the country, and they have a strong incentive to underreport the murders, whether by officially filing them as death by natural causes or simply a missing persons case. This "170" number is as believable as the fake polls on November 7th that said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. It also helps to keep the whites in South Africa calm as they are slaughtered. They'll continue to think the odds are very low that they will be the next victim. They will keep their guard down. They won't sense the urgency and they won't resist

170 is astronomical. Tokyo is 1.

Dude... They've been murdered, why the fuck does the guy add emoji's. This is not a misplaced or something.

order*

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

DOG ATTACK
O
G

A
T
T
A
C
K

This is actually my first South Africa whitepill. I'm very happy these kids will probably die soon and in a terrible way