Are US soldiers / SF overrated...

Are US soldiers / SF overrated? All that money and they still cant fund some proper training and get outclassed by niggers / Arabs with AK's.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush#Attack
nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/navy-seals-green-beret-death-mali.html
youtu.be/hWuP6dmYOE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure where you're getting your info lad. From what i've observed, the biggest enemy is ROE

It's not even larping. It's outright delusion. Don't have to read much beside: psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Is that the death scene from the new Call of Duty?

It's kind of an uphill battle when it's 3 against a few hundred

go sign up and do better faggot.

4v50 aint fair

F
every dead mean and women will be avenged before the end.

>CIA assets killing US soldiers
Was this in Syria or Africa?

So 4 dead is their greatest defeat since 1993, Mogadishu. If that's all you got on them I'm not worried about the US military.

Skill isn't worth much when bad intel marches you into the middle of enemy territory and you get ambushed by a couple hundred jihadis.

If anyone's competence should be questioned its military intelligence and command, not the poor bastards who got shot because of their fuck ups.

BAKEEEYA!! The Americuck military is made up of human garbage.

>couple hundred jihadis
12, more like.

>Kill thousands of ragheads and terrorists
>Highest K/D ratio in the world
>4 soldiers get ambushed and killed
>"Hurr US military is weak and can't kill anyone"

they are nothing without air support

OP knows that, there is no way someone is so dumb they wouldn’t know.

It doesn’t matter how much training you have. One well placed bullet can take down the most high speed fucker.

>s2auAUD4
the zog military is made up of pussy ass retarded white bois, this is what happens when they don't have spaceships nuking their surroundings when they go out to play war lol fagits.

Sure lol
the guys in the military enjoy a good fireworks show

The US Army is for losers and faggot who couldn't cut it on their own. Every time I see a poster in my one home town praising one of the new retards who joins the military, it's always an ex stoner or drop out. American military is comprised of trogs, spics, and dykes.

18 years plus to post, etc etc

where is this from?

that is some counter-strike shit

it was 42v50 actually

Man they were dropped fast by bigger calibers. Holy fuck. They got rekt, no offense fellow Mutts.

Plates aren't able to take many 7.62 rounds before they're useless. Not surprised that they could penetrate.

Ambush of Green Berets in Mali last year.

Gratata Swag!!

Do we know what plates they were carrying? From the video didn't seem like they were outfitted with enough, fuck didn't even look like they were outfitted for a engagement longer than half an hour. Intel or someone fucked up bad. Or on purpose.

Post More

I detest American/NATO mercenaries but you need to play less video games.

where is this from ? any articles on this OP?

Sage we’ve seen this thread a million times and you’re also a colossal faggot

Our military would rather spend billions on ballistic missile defense (doesn't work) and billions on stealth fighters which are overkill for low intensity wars.

The MIC only cares about making money.

they don't get "outclassed' by arabs, the K/D is probably the highest of any modern conflict in afghanistan / iraq. It's hard to hold down an insurgency though. The issue isn't that we can't kill enough arabs.

>Aussie shitposter stumbles upon some circumvented video
>Ohhhh time to shitpost on Sup Forums about it!

kek

video dropped yesterday, but the skirmish itself happened in October

That was a shitshow, it will happen from time to time when you have operators operating all over the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush#Attack

Burgers tend to learn from their mistake, but there is a trend of green hats getting BTFO recently. It's been a rough year for the SF.

Yes we can, the issue is that we don't want to.

dude, pussy ass white bois got BTFO by black masculinities yet again

They are not supposed to win. They are supposed to die, hence soul-diers. The idea is to kill off the warrior class of white men. The same reason jews funded both sides of the fratricidal wars of europe over the last few centuries, funded both sides of the american revolutionary and civil war, etc. The warrior class of the jew's two main enemies, whites, and muslims, are fighting and killing each other. Everything is going according to plan, and eventually coming to a town near you..

This. It's been our policy to extend wars and not actually win since Vietnam.

Nothing really could be done here.

They were caught out in the open with no cover and little in the way of crew served, and fired on from ambush positions with crew served.

Poor planning is the error here.

If you faggots are ever in the shit i dont want to see you charging around cover by yourself. Stay as a fucking group and keep your eyes open

I like this story.

>Be a foot soldier of ZOG

>Get killed

>People laugh at your mis-adventures and death online

Goddamn. Must suck being the cannon fodder class in America.

>when your asshole teammate steals your kill

ey brate, ti bil jna ili shto?

How many serbs who post here know what th real war was like?

nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/navy-seals-green-beret-death-mali.html

>be green hat
>be strangled to death by a fucking SEAL in the same country this ambush happened in

>50

lol

Probably 3-4 ISIS dindus at the most.

and don't behave like this faggot here.

I couldnt sign up to die for ZOG profits, thats all I know.

youtu.be/hWuP6dmYOE0

Why tracers in the AK?

I knew this was gonna happen just by the way he was firing.

Don't worry user, I played CoD4 competitively. I know how to war IRL.

Well, that's what happens when your enemy is funded and trained by the CIA.

Stupid aussie shit.

Looked like a direct hit to the heart/spine. His upper body shook a bit

I don't know why any time Americans die the rest of the world pretends they are invulnerable super soldiers.

Special forces are just men like everyone else, yeah they are incredibly trained, yeah they get toys, but they are just human and will die if they get shot.

That video does bum me out though, at least they killed the dude instead of torturing him, syria is such a clusterfuck.

What a coward.

Hopefully this video can get the people to ask why the fuck we're even involved in fucking Syria and Mali and Yemen and all these fucking places we never officially declared war on yet have Americans dying in.

>k/d ratio
Wew, lad.... Call Of Duty isn't real

ever wonder that in IRL blood has a beet juice color, not some dark red color like in movies.

rare

You owe it to the billion of cells in your body working hard keeping youalive, to not signup and die in ZOG wars.

war is such a waste

OH MY FUCKING GOD DAMN SEMEN FILLED BACKSPACE!!!

sorry bros...

First thing I thought

>2:49
>Yeah, that got him.
Splat

> rest of the world pretends they are invulnerable super soldiers

I can't speak for the rest of the US SF community but from what i've read and seen about the SEALS, it's they themselves who make out to be invulnerable super soldiers. Every biography reads like it's some righteous mission, every detail of training make it seem like it's the toughest thing in the world, and of course only they are the baddest motherfuckers in the valley.

Sadly this seems to reflect badly on the rest of the SF community who seem like genuine quite professionals. In turn when one of them dies it's usually followed by cries of "WHY! WHAT GOOD IS THAT TRAINING THEN!"

Fucking SEALS shitting in the pool fucks everyone else over.

RaRe

exactly what the terrorists are probably thinking

you are all subhuman. have a good war!! lol faggot

It amazing how quickly and mundanely life can end.

Well, not entirely sure how this was related to the military stuff but after reading that I now understand why most of the time the colonials tried to kill all the natives.

saved.

5 flags off completion

Blame the media for playing them up like they're some sort of alien demon super soldier.

They're still just human, better trained than most but still human.

Interesting how you never hear about the shit Delta does, helps out in or fucks up. Its always rangers, berets and SEALs.

>splat

hah mongrelica btfo once again

What did the video editor mean by this?

did he live?

splash damage is best damage

Moreso than its technology or its people, a lot of America's military might comes from its well-organised logistics. Through its naval carrier fleet and its partnerships with allies all over the world, America's military can conduct operations anywhere it needs to in a very short amount of time. There aren't any other countries that can do that the way that America does that, and I honestly don't think any other country is capable of conducting warfare on the opposite side of the planet (for example Britain needed an entire month to organize a response to the Falklands crisis back in the 80s, and all they had to do was cross the Atlantic ocean).

For every 1 U.S. soldier, there’s 1000 Arabs with AKs that have been training since they were old enough to walk.

They have military training camps all across the Middle East full of 5 years old to 12 year olds training to shoot guns, mortars, and excel in combat. Don’t fall for the Jew propaganda that the Arabs and Pakis are untrained monkeys running around with AKs. They’re shit compared to actual trained forces like the U.S. Military, but there’s so many of them even a little bit of shit training makes them unstoppable.

How come the jews don’t go and fight against the Palestinians, their mortal enemy? They send our country white boys to go die like rats or come home with PTSD. Fucking dying so the Jew can have his home in Israel that he refuses to even defend.

oh word, so when you're outnumbered between 4-6 to 1, you should win instantly?

You take 10 Marines and put them up against 10 Arabs or Pakis with guns, and the Marines will wipe them out in a matter of minutes, no questions asked.

But send 10 Marines to a foreign land that they know jackshit about and put them up against 10,000+ Arabs and Pakis that hide behind women and children over a 6 month span, and even the best most trained soldiers in the world will likely fall.

Nobody has ever won in the Middle East. No Napeolean, not Hitler, not British, not the US

TACTICAL NUKE READY

No country can match America's night fighting capability either.

Holy fuck, I read about this engagement. This is the summary.
>12 American SF with 30 local nigs with three technicals
>IS launches ambush with 12 technicals mounted with grenade launchers/12.7s and 50 men
>All the nigs immediately flee
>The 12 Americans lose 4 guys while killing 21 IS
>Ambush finally ends with French air support which takes two hours to get there
Basically these guys got completely fucked by the locals, who left them high and dry without any support.

that shot was fucking mint

how to look up gifs like these?