Millennials = Literally stupider than boomers

Millennials = Literally stupider than boomers

>millennials
You mean young women, right?

>implying young men who all think they're uber hax0rz are trusting enough for this

What happened when you did this?

I wouldn't be surprised.
I have a friend who's lost a decent chunk of change to crypto scams, although he's also a millionaire now because of crypto so you win some, and lose some I guess.

It there a demographic breakdown besides age?

I got my iPhone duh.

the iamverysmart young male redditors fall for kickstarter scam campaigns all the time

Of course they are the children of boomers. You cannot expect boomers to do anything well including raising a child.

>stupider

Does this include college?

Probably because boomers didn't hurt for money or work.

Why chase scams?

It's just another symptom of a failing state, failing economy, failing society.

Fucking boomers.

>browner

Lol, do you think they are counting the Bernie Sanders campaign in their figures?

I was taught to be prudent and to avoid scams, pyramid schemes, and easy credit. Taught to only borrow what you have in the bank while leaving thousands behind to fix your car. That doesn't mean I'll necessarily live prudent. The ship is sinking so you may as well live like tomorrow doesn't exist. Enjoy the decline. The ship is sinking.

Yep. The ship is sinking. Living for tomorrow on a sinking ship is lose lose.

A sucker is born every minute

If you have no future you have nothing to lose.

Yes and the boomers put the many holes in the otherwise seaworthy ship

Yeah so if the holes are there why live for tomorrow? Why not live it up until the ship sinks? I have nothing to lose in the end.

I’m more interested in patching the holes instead of acting like an baseless, impulsive, degenerate chimp. And that starts first with ending the eternal boomer and his corrupted spawn

I take it you're not a fan of the black pill.

No. Don’t be a defeatist weakling. You’ll be necked in the world to come if that’s how you behave.

Didnt sessions literally just start a program to help old people stop from.being scammed.