Godcucks btfo

>godcucks btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6tzHgoMBA
youtube.com/watch?v=dR4S5vexEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=16W7c0mb-rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmm... really making me think here, Leafster.

Show me a single scientific theory of the big bang that says there was "nothing". Everything I have ever seen says that all matter and energy was in an extremely dense single point. Science isn't sure what xaused it or what was "before" it since time itself breaks down in that situation.

Science is the process of continually updating your world view as new information arises. Religion is the process of adhering to a totally static world view no matter what new information arises.

Science admits it is a work in progress and doesn't know everything. If it thought it knew everything then scientists wouldn't go to work anymore since there would be nothing to do. Religion is what claims to know everything and calls anybody who disagrees a blasphemer and threatens them with eternal hellfire.

sage

i dont think god ever mentions his origins, so its uncertain, he could be some powerful alien from another world toying with life, or some primordial being born out of the big bang. who bloody knows who created god. except god probably.

Some people say it was nothing but either way nothing had to create the little dot then retard

Psalms 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Psalms 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Psalms 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Psalms 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.

Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

This is bait, but in case anybody is interested in the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6tzHgoMBA

If God created niggers, how can God be good?

It's tortoises all the way down bro.

you fucking leaf, God is said to be eternal, the alpha the omega, which in turn means he is outside of time since time is only relavent in our universe, so saying God can only exist in our realm is so stupid only a leaf can think of it.

You know that the Big Ban theory was made by a catholic priest?

Big Bang theory was created by a Catholic priest who wanted to reconcile science with God. No one really knows.

this, its like asking as scientist what created time or gravity, it just is.

>literally all religions can be btfo by a 5 year old

>dur hurr muh catholic priest
christfags are embarrassing

Motion. Movement.

>who created God
Kek in the primordial darkness before creation.

>Science is the process of continually updating your world view as new information arises. Religion is the process of adhering to a totally static world view no matter what new information arises.
When will morons like you realize that most religions started out as frameworks to disseminate known scientific facts to the general public. Religion does not have to be static - people make it so because they conflate it with their way of life.
>If it thought it knew everything then scientists wouldn't go to work anymore since there would be nothing to do.
I know everything, and I still go to work. Your premise is utter shit because you assume that once you know everything there's nothing to work for. On the contrary, there's everything to work for once you know how the universe works and what's the purpose of all life.
>Religion is what claims to know everything and calls anybody who disagrees a blasphemer and threatens them with eternal hellfire.
To help maintain law and order faggot. Of course power hungry losers corrupt religion, but power hungry losers corrupt science as well.
>sage
If only we could sage you out of existence.

Shadilay

>literally all religions can be btfo by a 5 year old
Then you must be 4 years old.

yeah fuck facts n sheeiiiit

Or we do the scientific thing and say we don't know what actually happened.

All we can prove is that all the galaxies are moving in an average speed and direction that puts them all at a central point billions of years ago. That is a fact.

Using our limited understanding and language, the Father created himself when he trinitized and created the Son. The Son is the prototype for all personality in the universe. The Son is The Father's personality. The Father is the giver and source of personality and your individualized nature and self has root in the Father, as a son.

Prove God doesn't exist.

>I know everything
false
>Your premise is utter shit because you assume that once you know everything there's nothing to work for.
there isnt for scientists whose work is research

I think you're overestimating his intelligence.

Why would it just stop being dense? Lmao, are there suckers who STILL believe this??? Even after we know that heat and matter are distributed unequally???

the first requirement of being an omnipotent deity would be to literally create yourself.

All of those men were held back by their beliefs. Newton gave up and said only god could explain the planetary motions. All it actually needed was calculus, the math he invented. He literally invented the answer but his faith got in the way.

It also helps that being an atheist back then was literally a crime. Not so many outspoken atheists... Galileo was imprisoned by the Catholic church because his astronomy discoveries were blasphemy.

Religion is the ultimate con. See:history. The fact that religion is still tolerated in modern society is toxic. Sorry I hate that word but it is.

>leaf
>heathen with no beliefs

shocker

we did and we were created so the universe could experience itself

>Everything I have ever seen says that all matter and energy was in an extremely dense single point.

Which takes just as much faith as believing the universe came from nothing.

I'm watching this at the moment... based young priest teaching us truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR4S5vexEyQ

Prove he does exist. You can't prove a negative. Prove there isn't a pink unicorn behind Jupiter that controls the universe. Prove that there isn't a giant squid at the bottom of the sea that controls the weather.

The burden of proof is on the person who claims there is a pink unicorn behind Jupiter or a giant weather controlling squid at the bottom of the sea.

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I don't have to prove there is no god, you have to prove there is one.

>Science is the process of continually updating your world view as new information arises. Religion is the process of adhering to a totally static world view no matter what new information arises.

Then why were most scientific discoveries in our history made by Christians?

you are right user
>something has to be created
Why?
fuck that changes everything, I guess Jesus really is lord of all huh
"God does not exist"
done

The universe is god

youtube.com/watch?v=16W7c0mb-rE

Even if God did exist what does it matter? You still exist on an irrelevant rock and then perish for all eternity.

>Everything was created from an explosion generated by nothing
>It's fucking science and shiet m8

I gotta say, atheist have more faith than a lot of christians to believe stuff like this.

God created God. Jesus was his origin story. Time paradox, other dimensions, that one scene in Interstellar, and other such things are involved, etc.

>I know everything
>false
What do you want to know?
>Your premise is utter shit because you assume that once you know everything there's nothing to work for.
>there isnt for scientists whose work is research
I am a scientist. We've known everything since the early 1900s. We've been peddling and rebranding theories for decades - making small adjustments through small research steps. Science has been about presentation since WW2. I assure you, we still have jobs even though we know everything.

You don't know how the academia and R&D works, and thus you think we'll be out of jobs once we know everything.

Oooooh... sorry pal... they were actually made by white people, that happened to be Christians. I think the common element for scientific progress is more related to what country you are from and what race you are, and has nothing to do with whether you think 2000 years ago a Jew got fucking executed like a bitch and then magically didn't die and then rose to heaven and also watches you on Earth so you pay your tithes :)

you're a robot, unable to do anything
>atheist BTFO !

Pre singularity events are not bound to space time, as when space is eliminated time follows. Events happening outside of space time reality do not adhere to sequence of events.

>I think you're overestimating his intelligence.
Possibly.

>I have no argument, so I do what all losers do when cornered: Tell you to fuck yourself.

>The burden of proof is on the person who claims. . .

This right here is where fedorafagging becomes not just a religion, but the world's dumbest religion.

>the first requirement of being an omnipotent deity would be to literally create yourself.
True. Being conscious of oneself and understanding what one is would be the first act of an omnipotent entity.

You have no evidence that he doesn't exist either, retard. By your own logic, being an agnostic is the only logical position.

Nobody knows. But we do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that all the galaxies are moving away in an average speed and direction that places them at a central point billions of years ago. That's the main evidence for the big bang. If you played time backwards everything would come smashing together based on how we observe things moving right now.

The big bang is just an explanation for that observation. Nobody knows "why" it happened. It just makes sense out of what we observe.

he's right, it's much more logical to believe a god happened to exist and made everything and then a garden and then man and then made a woman from the man's rib and then told them to have fun except they can't eat from some tree and then a talking snake told them to eat from the tree and they ate from the tree and then the all-powerful god got mad at them and kicked them out and then they birthed humanity

That’s why the ultimate divinity is Nothingness.

>we did and we were created so the universe could experience itself
As close to the truth we'll get to in this universe. Glad someone posted this. Good answer user.

Mega-God