Here's my last drawing for LWA. This features Daryl and her daughters. Somebody wants more one-piece swimsuits. So...

Here's my last drawing for LWA. This features Daryl and her daughters. Somebody wants more one-piece swimsuits. So... Here you go. :)

>not enough snakes
8.5/10

Pretty good.

Should probably post this in the drawfag thread instead of creating an entire thread for one pic

I feel like this is just an elaborate attempt at getting our comfy LWA discussion threads deleted faster.

I just want to share it with you guys. But, I should post this in a Drawthread or something.

Anyways, which swimsuit is your favorite? I don't know what my favorite is desu.

I like Daryl's the best. Can we have more niece bullying?

>That lean
There's not enough art of the Cavendish twins, good job user.

Friendly reminder that Daryl and mini 'Ryls are niggers

>Implying mods don't delete LWA because they just feel like it

But we try to not lose them, actually, if this thread gets deleted, i will go and make another one

Can you explain why Daryl's the best?

>...
>:)
fuck off

I would really like to know more about Daryl and Bernadette if & when S2 comes around.

Hot middle aged mama, probably wearing nothing underneath the skirt.

Daryl was probably has or had a huge inferiority complex towards Bernadette.

Why does manga Diana have two right hands?

I imagine Bernadette will wear something conservative like a one-piece.

Huh, I didn't expect Sucy and Lotte to be in more fix than Chariot.

To the user who requested the Lotte raping Sucy green, I want to apologize for the time it is taking to make it. It will be done very soon and again apologies for the delay, hospitals and work eat time.

Snake lady trying to regain family status by literally selling their heritage. What else is she willing to sell?

>Snake lady trying to regain family status by literally selling their heritage.
I pretty sure that she was selling the stuff because they needed the money and none of them have any practical skills that are marketable in the muggle world that are needed to hold a job. Daryl could put some of the Cavendish healing magic to use in hospitals but I doubt that she'd be able to obtain a position that could provide a sufficient salary needed to live comfortably for all four of them.
>the maids need to be paid
>property taxes
>bills
>Diana's Luna Nova tuition
>her daughters tuition
>food and toiletries
None of that can be provided with magic alone.

>Constanze on the lower end

Looks worse than tumblr shit