Whats next?

idk how close you guys are watching this geopolitical theater and what sources you using, but i got a feeling WW3 is soon to begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.org/timeline
rt.com/news/414295-russia-leading-arctic-exploration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_icebreakers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unlikely

what is likely are more proxy wars

>i got a feeling WW3 is soon to begin

This has been said since the 50s.

We're no closer to WW3, in fact, we're further away from it.

but russia got involved in syria only to get rid of proxy wars. shit is quite hot in syria.

thebulletin.org/timeline

we are "1 minute" closer to the apocalypse than 2 years ago

Not too soon. We're still exploring trade war, future currency regimes, what exactly is to become of the Trump presidency, elections through Western Europe and Russia.

Financial markets and odd instigations are probably the things to watch out for rather than military posturing.

No more brother wars guys, lets just kill all the shitskins and the lesser asians.
t. guy shaking in his boots in alaska

Alaska has the best seat in the house. You literally lay back in your dog sled and watch the nukes fly by over head

>bong is a fan of a meme clock
Color me 56% surprised

When I visiting relatives over Christmas, I think it was, one of them got all triggered out that even the meme clock was one minute closer to the end of everything.

BLOMBLED BUMPF!

Realistically Alaska would be a ground battle

A ground battle for what? To strand a bunch of Churkas even further away than East Siberia so they could fight with the People's Yellow Fifth Column Canadian Occupation Force?

You need to go back to your native land

how far can we go without using nukes?

This

nobody cares what a bunch of jews think

tbf mate id be more scared of an angry russian than an angry american. those guys are killer machines. their history is all about russia being invaded

I'm already here. Pretty sure Poland isn't quite the same as it was ~100 years ago, although they seem reasonably welcoming of such a proposition.

Russia would have to move ground equipment into Canada somehow.
Alaska would be occupied within hours of nukes given our subs defect and don't fire back

But there's not much to seize and hold in Alaska. You'd want to take out the infrastructure, sure, but other than that it's a question of who's going to occupy the north american landmass. Easier to do politically and financially.

Thule?

Most of Canada is just as empty. It's yuge. Why would you use ground forces to take it over? Just to have a yuge front to spread thin against the US?

Are ANY of these installments new? We had the Cold War for a good thirty, forty years.

>we are "1 minute" closer to the apocalypse than 2 years ago
they said thanks to trumps problematic twitter feed and climate change
still no closer to ww3

theother way would be to swim the oceans. US navy is too big and too advanced for any country.

ye but tweets were adressed to the best korea

How could Russia effectively occupy and hold Canada? CHYNA at least has a big meatbag army. Why not just blow away the infrastructure and let it collapse, causing the US to have to respond in order to maintain stability, sucking more resources away from the US military?

russia & CHYNA = bff, no?

and ye causing chaos, but thats fucked up shit already. nukes will come

>doesn't understand why a country would want another landmass

We're only getting closer to the U.S. collapse. Ww3 could come out of that but it isn't guaranteed. Either way the U.S. still has a good 20 to 50 years in her (sadly)

Even if alaska were invaded by ivan, the americans there would be treated well due to their knowledge of the land and their unique spiritual abilities. Alaskans (from the siberian word 'alkan' which means 'conjurer' or literally 'spirit walker') who have lived there for over 4 generations have highly developed these skills and will not hesitate to use them. When the time comes, they know

Maybe more like strange bedfellows? If I were Russia I'd rather see if I could prompt China to activate the ground forces already throughout the West Coast and see about some kind of deal where each power would have a respective resulting sphere of influence.

But even that is harebrained because it wouldn't take long before the secret weapons tech comes right out.

Did you know Russia has TIGERS AND SPACE?

You have to be able to hold it and use it for something, though. Not even the US can do a very good job of holding patches of backward collapsed desert. Alaska would make a great staging ground for further use, but that's about it. Otherwise it's just over-exposure for a war that just got a lot more real than worrying about ground forces.

JEWS DIE FIRST

>Dat pseudogiant poland

Praise Kek.

That was planned OP, first was Trump recognizing Jerusalem as israel's capital and now this.

The world is heading to war. Great job Sup Forums I hope you faggot all get conscripted and sent to the front line.

People have been saying "WWIII is coming any day now" since 1946. It's not going to happen anytime soon

modern tanks and AFVs are designed to operate in nuclear fallout.
what if the nukes dont fly to major cities but get used in a local conflict.

countries could still defend their airspace

Sounds like the objective would have to be MAD and scorch earth, not occupation.

now is different.

before was the clash of 2 different ideologies and the social systems could prove their contestant in other ways: sport, space race, technology...

today we have 2 players within one system competing for power - The West and the BRICS.

>CHYNA wants to put yuan instead of dollar as wolrd reserve currency.
>BRICS are making alternatives to the World Bank, IMF, International Court of Justice...

lel, oil, nat gas, coal, iron, copper, rare earth minerals, wood, multiple 'other weapon' military bases and airfields and not to mention a foot hold on the north american continent that if taken will be hard to retake.
Ak is strategic as fuck long term desu

Strategic long term definitely. But invasion isn't long term. Long term is the Chinese deploying their hive as we speak to occupy and own the region.

only that Türks are thinking of leaving NATO

Within the decade at most. But more likely while Trump is still in office, at which point he himself will remove term limits or cement his leadership at least for the duration of the war. For obvious reasons.

> Trump imposes tariffs on steel and aluminum
> Putin unveils miss missile system
> Xi Jinping removes term limits securing his leadership for the foreseeable future

These are all strategic moves in the context of war. Pieces are being moved around to fortify positions. If you don’t believe me, research raw material production during WW2. The tariffs will make much more sense in that context.

As does Xi Jinpings move. Imagine what a shift in power would do before or in the midst of WW3.

Putin’s move is most obvious and requires no explanation.

WW3 will be the next arms race. But fear not gents, the next arms race is incidentally the next space race which we will come out of alive(some or most, which is unclear. The sooner the war becomes space oriented the survivability increases.) and for the better.

The US already made its choice. It is going to niggerize its population to get access to Africa's resources and then attack China and Russia and Europe on the grounds that they are "racist". If you don't like that, you're going to have to fight the US government.

World war can't happen. Nuclear arms are the ultimate deterrent. It would take a massive false flag to push the world to war

This.

Doomsday clock lost all credibility they had left the moment they moved it closer to midnight just in response to Trump winning. Note that when they did this, he hadn't even done anything yet, so it was pure speculative virtue signalling.

Any military exchanges in space will likely generate so much debris that it will destroy all satellites and set humanity back 100 years, technologically. It may make future space exploration impossible as well.

Thank goodness 1 white and 1 asian proper are worth 40 shitskins we 'total war' is at hand

www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-01/us-sells-210-javelin-anti-tank-missiles-and-launchers-ukraine

Why would America care so much about Ukraine?

Route of the future: Russia takes the lead in Arctic exploration.
rt.com/news/414295-russia-leading-arctic-exploration/

Russia has widely expanded its control over its Arctic territories, and the unique infrastructure it has built in the Polar region is unmatched by any other country, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has said.
“Throughout the history of Arctic exploration and reclamation, no other country has built so many [infrastructure] objects equipped with such technology
and possessing such levels of capacity in the fields of power saving, as well as military capabilities,” Shoigu said,
addressing a plenary session of the Public Council of the Russian Defense Ministry on Monday.

Wrong. In april the US relaunches military drills in the south and then it spirals to WW3.

>battle of Hoth when?

Yup. With added benefit of control over the fresh water under the floor of the ocean there.

Russia is much more deft than to try to roll tanks into Alaska.

Think land grab. Also weaponized satellites. Not ship to ship combat.

>Putin’s move is most obvious and requires no explanation

Yeah, obviously they're just covering their ass. Russia won't be the first to throw the stone, they're just getting ready to respond to any number of possible scenarios

I think we can win that...sort of...?

I know.
Which S.T.A.L.K.E.R do you like South America Texas?

also

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/29/russia-continues-prepare-war/

its been going on for a few years ukno

Yea, no.

They can see Russia from their house!

Exactly. Everyone else was making moves, so he had to put a piece down. While at face value can be misinterpreted as offensive it was purely defensive. It’s all control of territory in the abstract and can be conceptualized as the game Go.

We have leafs and aussies?

Kek, this isn't a fair fight

For that theater, I'm watching the thermometer.
Warming of ocean water means the trade route north of Asia is open, Russia gets a huge influx of cash and relevance, the race to colonize and exploit the south pole fires up, etc.
Also compare the numbers here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_icebreakers
Russia is only really ahead of any relevant country in one single thing - icy water fleet. Thats where they are looking for their future break. They are all in on the arctic trade route and defending it.

Let them hit san fran, la and san diego please.

www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/bloody-nose-strike-on-north-korea-will-trigger-all-out-war-warn-analysts

and trump doesnt wanna talk to the glorious leader

Is the US or Russia not going to use nukes or something? What's the fucking point?
>starting to lose means just nuking the other person

Are you joking? The left side of that image is 5x more powerful than the right, at least.

San Diego is a military city and actually leans right compared to la and San Fran.

and Trump and the GOP are working for Russia. If you want to save america you have to oust the right.

what cities first to get nuked? im guessing CENTCOM, Pentagon...

in Russia i know Kaliningrad will be annihilated, Moscow got heavy antimissile defence, ural mountains hide communication facilities and siberia is basically a yuuuge launch site for their Topol Ms

Do you mean South China Sea?

You're missing the point of one key word here: SELLS

>thinks ruskies can take Alaska
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Russia has the right to defend their borders.

Russia has always been americas bitch... until Trump.

I feel like Russia would take over the north slope, bomb the shit out of Anchorage to secure the port and delete Elmendorf and Eielson but generally leave everyone else alone as long as they aren't fucked with

you must be dumb to believe that russia meddled in the elections. honestly

the trick was to discredit him in any way possible. there was no proof of it presented from the very beginning

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

you are a fool. Every chance Trump has had since hes been president to be tough on russia, every single time... he has acted like a pussy.

this is true
the biggest deterrent from Russians invading Alaska are in fact Alaskans
crazy motherfuckers

but why be tough on russia? russia will only be tough back

his election programme was all about being a mate with putin. nobody wants to know who is the biggest cowboy on the global arena.

AAAAAAAAAAAH back at you

because Russia has been waging cyber warfare on the united states you stupid piece of shit.

We could have prevented this

russia proved that's not possible. they don't want to be friends. they are our enemy and it's clear that the only thing russians want is global dominance and control of yurop. russia complains about the usa, but really they envy our position and want it for themselves. i don't like being the world police, but the russian alternative is worse

Good.

>geopolitical
Nice buzzword, opinion discarded

>thule

Did he do it guys?

>Alaska are in fact Alaskans
>crazy motherfuckers
But I know what parts of the woods to stay away from.

Weeew boys bring your assault rifles and high cap mags to Alaska !
The Feds cant take or restrict them here by law and when Ivan Mcrusso tries to get froggy we can take Siberia for shits and giggles.
Only 60 miles to cross the Behring straight and we can have a good ol fushuned ground pounding grunt war.
Get some Ruckie scalps and ears as we take back the Homeland for Freedom and manifest destiny.

Nobody wins in this war. This will be the last beautiful battle of mankind.

Trump and Putin BTFO

Fatal ground. If we push in at an enemies heartland and the war is lot nukes will fly.

Basically a zero sum game. Once there is no other option. If the nukes are threatened or vital parts of of a nation then they will let them fly.