Are we just not going to talk about how a basically a "Furry Movie" Just won best picture

Are we just not going to talk about how a basically a "Furry Movie" Just won best picture

Weimerica Is in full swing now lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone who has seen this, does she like the fish person because he a cool dude, or because she wants to fuck an aquatic animal?

Technically, it would be a scale.

Scaley.

She does fuck it.

>creature from the BLACK lagoon
lmao wh*tebois cucked again

I saw a still if her naked next to the fish man and full Noped on that movie for a whole age of man

Considering everyone thought Nog Lampoon or Fag Love would win a fantasy tale isn't so bad.

Spoilers
she is also an aquatic animal, just a secret one.

the shape of plagerism

i distinctly remember being surprised at all the subtle references in this movie that would raise eyebrows on Sup Forums but that no one else would understand but cant remember any of them for the life of me.

Yep.

Stop shilling your shit here pedowood.

wait... GUAT!?

saw the movie. Believe she is a fish fucker.

Was this movie objectively better or was it shit too?

Read synopsis on Wikipedia apparently she is a fish person herself that was adopted at birth or something so it makes it less weird when they fuck?

This is the absolute state of this theater that needs to be chopped down with an /ourfilm/

Not to worry, Mel Gibson is about to shoot another Jesus film.

Concerned about the problematic sexual overtones to the non intelligent nor self aware water creature. Pseudobeastiality

I, too, liked Junji Ito's Uzumaki, but you don't see me stealing it's ideas for a really bland movie.

Hollywood makes itself even more irrelevant.

What was plagarized? I really don't know user.

>Guillermo del Toro
Isn't that one of Kojima's butt buddies? I'm not surprised.

That whole fish fetish joke really went over my head when I was younger

Was dragged by my gf on this shit.
>best friend is a loud nog
>black husband is lazy coward
>main villian - what basicaly is an american nazi, an evil caricature on depiction of 1960s man
>old fag and his adventures on hitting on bartender
>a fishman who is a...fishman with a magical powers
>heroine is a mermaid
>yes they fuck
>apparently it's easier to a deaf woman to fuck a fish rather to have any relationship with normal male
>overall a typical female movie
>all designed to make girls sobbing and wet
>cat is killed
>i do not know who i am supposed to relate to but it's hinted that the villian is there for me
>i did not enjoyed it
Do not let your woman decide what to watch anons.

if the jews truly did not want the fourth reich, they would not have rebuilt weimar.

Ach and soviet spies. Their ark is simply not needed and only there to help protagonists.

Are you referring to the creature from the black lagoon or the animated short? Because the latter was confirmed to have been released far past the early stages of development for the shape of water

100% Feminist garbage.

Kev Smith was just a few years too soon for AQUAKINO

By coincidence, my wife and I almost watched this movie today. Fortunately, imdb's "parental advisory" gave us the head's up on what level of degeneracy it is.

Just watching the trailer just gives the fire to antifa.

Oh she fucks it, many times. Odder than that, is the reaction he friends give her over it. They are just overjoyed that she fucked a fishman, and don't think it's strange at all. None of them knew she would end up being a fish girl herself.

I'll pass on it then. Thanks anons!

>honey, your pussy smells like fish again
>that's because you were just in thereā€¦

I'm starting to think that (((They))) are unironically pushing for Cthulhu.

Nah, They want a human genocide and repopulate the earth with Furries.

>apparently it's easier to a deaf woman to fuck a fish rather to have any relationship with normal male

Russia has hacked my sides

>Nah, They want a human genocide and repopulate the earth with Furries.

>furries

you misspelled downies.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI

I used to whack it to princess ruto in my aunts rv where we had the n64 set up. I used to pick her up and carry her around lord jabbu jabbu just so i could have a better view of that thicc sluts bung bouncing around links face. Even after i became adult link, i would return the mastursword from time to time, just so i could come back and ^c that bitches cunt up close. Oh ya. I even drew nipples and vag juice on the tv screen. Left them on the tv, too.

all kinds of shit won prizes this year not just that crap movie
i gave it a 1 on imdb let those tards burn

HOW CAN MAMMALS EVEN COMPETE?????

U sound like a coolguy

>autism speaks

Well it's not like there were any good movies that could have won.

>I even drew nipples and vag juice on the tv screen
feel bad for your aunt tb h

Should I be concerned?

Since i had a spare hour let's remember all the degenerate stuff included
>villian fucks his wife - it's on screen and uncomfortable as fuck and without music
>fishman plows mute pussy offscreen and with soundtrack
>negress shittalking her husband all the time
>at one point says that lies are important part of family life
>all served with the sauce of mature woman's wisdom
There is s lot more.
I guess it be great to collectively make a list of such things and post is to counter the hype of sheeple.

the zora people reproduce using a giant fish the size of a whale. they're all males except for the princess. the details of this mating process are unknown but presumably the whale fucks the fish girl and a bunch of sexless male looking fishmen drones pop out.

oh but despite all this the water stone is their marriage stone so when ruto gave the stone to link it was implied that link would marry her. even though that makes no sense since she needs a giant whale to sperm all over her eggs. i'm not sure where marriage enters that picture.

but there is a king of the zora people, the only fat zora. i'm not sure what part he plays in the process.

somehow ruto is his daughter even though reproduction takes place using a whale sized fish and the species only female.

none of it make sense

>caring about the oscars

i'm a lifelong movie lover, borderline cinephile, and I have never watched an oscars except to see Leo win revenant and I couldnt give less of a fuck about any of it

so, the question is.. who cares?

i think we've all moved on to the topic of fish people reproductive habits. aka the omega3 pill

>Oh ya. I even drew nipples and vag juice on the tv screen. Left them on the tv, too.

Reminder that this artistic piece was in the last 30 minutes of the Oscar-winning movie

i assumed japan did this
was it really in that movie? lol why. what?

a fucking leaf

That's from some Mexican film called "The Untamed" or something and that webm is literally the whole scene.

>mastursword

if there is a master race, this certainly aint it

I just realized, this thing is basically a Deep One. Lovecraft used to write horror stories about monsters like these, about the need to protect your women from rapist monsters.

Now look where we are.

Let it go dude.
Commie gonna commie.

What in the hell

Del Toro us a huge Lovecraft nerd, so yeah you are not wrong. Hopefully with the success of this film we will finally get that Mountsons of Madness movie he's had a hard on for for like two decades.

>non-euclidean geometry in a film
can't be done

h-haram!

this is Trump's America

happy now?

>this won 18 years ago

>The.Untamed.2016.720p

doubt.jpg

I thought the fish guy just gave her gills so she could live in the sea with him.

As someone who is actually sexually attracted to fish I think you guys are seeing this wrong

I have about 4 friends from the community and we have ALL seen this film multiple times.

We agree it IS a conspiracy but not to make normal people want to fuck animals or fish. This is a conspiracy against the fish sex community to try and make it seem normal to only fuck fish with human like anatomies. This is BULLSHIT. Fish are sexy because they do not look human. I don't masturbate to Hammerhead Sharks for their fucking big biceps or nice thighs. I want to fuck them for their weird fish eyes, their smelly fish skins and their swimmers bodies and lack of limbs.This movie is a clear attempt to say its fine to fuck fish if they have human limbs... guess what??? NO FISH HAVE HUMAN LIMBS. We evolved from some five fingered fish that evolved during the fucking Devonian. That was hundreds of millions of years ago! It isn't relevant today

fuck this movie seriously

>As someone who is actually sexually attracted to fish
>I have about 4 friends from the community
>community
OH GAWD, THEY'RE GATHERING

hot.

SCALED

basically fuck white men the movie

Are they playing with her cucaracha?

do you stick your dick in mackerels

You might be onto something

I really enjoyed this post.

I'm just happy that a libertarian (Gary Oldman) won best actor in a leading role :)

no chemistry or romance, straight up uses him like a dildo

What? A Mexican winning the most important categories in order to deliver a pro-immigration speech in which he calls himself as an immigrant, but forgets to say that he is a legal immigrant, as well as his now wealthy friends who equates to those who go to first-world countries illegally?

>watching the kike awards
back to Sup Forumseddit please. i don't even care a little bit

MACKERELED

No one fucking cares about the fucking Oscars.

Really?

I have to give a (you) for this clever work of art

really

The (((industry))) awards itself as a promotional stunt. The awards affect sales and revenue, so some people care. Also they are a social manipulation stunt.

hola.

The only good scene in that movie is where Michael Shannon goes to the bathroom and says to the lady that's cleaning that a real man washes his hands before or after taking a piss. And if he does it both times it points to a weakness in character.

That's so fucking true.

>lovecraft is now romance

I know this is a shitpost but I'm enough of a Zelda autist that I want to argue against it anyway.