Other urls found in this thread:

cdjapan.co.jp/product/VICL-64855
amazon.co.jp/リスキーシフト-みゆはん/dp/B075L4LVHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fOgvPDqCI
youtube.com/watch?v=plYehXDVSSA
youtube.com/watch?v=HBIi6BScIjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is*

Can I get a link to somewhere I could buy it?
Bandcamp or something?
I want to support her.

A Friend that exists only for rape and ryona.

I like your optimism, user, but sometimes it's better to accept reality.

I really wish this design wasn't so good and visually appealing.
Should've been like Bin Chicken or something.

cdjapan.co.jp/product/VICL-64855

I'll wait for a Torrent.

'member?

As far as digital copies go I don't know, I never buy digital. You can get CDs from CDJapan though, just search Mewhan. New album actually came out today it seems, so might grab that too.

I would give my left testicle for a Victim Girls of her.
In fact, someone should give the idea to Asanagi.

That's a ridiculously good design wasted in such a shitty concept.

She has seen the future we live in.

I wish I were 0 years old, unaware of the gravity of the situation.

I don't know there's some other service for it, but Amazon has the mp3s for sale.
amazon.co.jp/リスキーシフト-みゆはん/dp/B075L4LVHY

One again.

Pe pa pu!

Asanagi please.

I actually thought that BnF was by and far away the best song on it, which songs did you like better?

Dude I wish I could have seen this as a kid and was unaware of the mess that Kadokawa is doing.

Kemono gave me such a nostalgia trip, it was like watching Attenborough documentaries as a kid.

Tatakae for Tanoshii.

Tatakae.

TATAKAE.

Which kemono would you friend?

Tatsuki is still alive and hopefully will direct another good animes.

EXCITE

okay boss

Where's muh fabulous muteki bossu?

Commencing the operation to save Kemono Friends!

let's roll and find out

Kimi ga Sukida and Kiwoku, actually. I really like the whole EP and Boku is without a doubt my favourite ED of the year.

>Befriending only one.
All of them. That's the only answer

Rolling

All of them, but let's see who answers.

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

I'm so sad!

>threads will eventually stop hitting bump limit
>in some months nobody will remember kemofure
Not again.

This one, obviously.

Is it just me or has there been a rush of ESL posters lately? I can barely read these threads anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fOgvPDqCI

Tanoshinn...

Went to sleep 12 hours ago. Did anything happen?

Well I guess I couldn't go wrong no matter what, but I'm happy with what I got.

Kemono is fucking death stop pretending.

You got me. Rooolll.

We know.

Lettaseee

It's sort of sad to admit, but I pulled it up again and realized that I did actually like most of the album.

I actually actively dislike both Keseran Pasaran and One-Sided Love for reasons I can't pin down, and I guess at some point that led me to put the entire album away since I usually listen to entire albums at once. It probably would have been smarter to just drop those two from the list.

>rolling shit
yeah it's fucking dead

Eh, fuck it, it's not like we are gonna get any news until a few more hours, it's around 9 am in Japan.

The people posting the roll charts, the people rolling, and the people complaining about the rolling are probably all the same shitposters.

Thank you. This boosted my autism to optimal levels.

How would you explain to your kid that S2 is not happening, after you hyped it for the past months and promised to watch it together every week?

I hope you rike it!!!

For that one guy who brought up Twitter hashtag censorship in the last thread, I made a thread in a different board if you're interested at all in continuing that conversation:

This day is going to be important not only to KFans, but to the whole anime industry.

See you in a couple of hours.

I always listen to full releases, so I'm just happy that I like everything here.

Will probably wait for a DL for the new release and if it's on par then I'll probably buy both of them. She's too pure for this world either way.

I just wanted to see who my Friend was.
;_;

>talked to video game buddy who recommended me KF in the early days on Monday when the news was breaking
>his last message was "brb going to Japari Park" before going offline
>he actually hasn't been online since despite normally living on his computer
I hope he made it

not funny

>my whole week has been wasted catching up on news and wallowing in my own tears and despair

I can't feel like being productive anymore. Not with Kemono Friends.

Is this user gonna bomb Kadokawa or something?

Nice.

I actually want to make Kemono Friend Appreciation thread for those who already in acceptance state.

>It's only 12 week, but the time you spent in Japari Park surely precious and memorable.
>Regretfully, as the sandstar hourglass runs out, now it's time for you to move on.
>Post/Draw your favorite friend (and what they said before you leave).

I didn't even watch the show.

Hai douzo.
youtube.com/watch?v=plYehXDVSSA

I still need explanations.

Do that.

Bad times friend ahead
Maybe no Season 2
Maybe no Movie
We will go away but we are friends,
we will return.
> Last Login 3 days ago

>11
That's Shoebill, right? Is she a good Friend?

So at what stage of the Kübler-Ross model are we currently?

no

stage 4 - anything to distract us from our own crushing despair tier

The stage after acceptance.

We could at least end this with some dignity

I know, but I still want to see how this ends and then move on.

Irasshai
youtube.com/watch?v=HBIi6BScIjY

It's not just you. I had Monday up until today off which is super rare and yet I did fucking nothing. I don't think I realised quite how much this show meant to me until now

I want my smug elemental and her friends back.

[Spoiler] You got Tatsuki [/spoiler]
Moose is a good friend. She's dumb but she's headstrong and noble.

so whats new?

MOOSE

just press ctr s nigger.

So if another studio makes it, do you guys not plan on watching Season 2?

Though this whole debacle is bullshit and Tatsuki and co. don't deserve this, I'm desperate for more Kemono Friends. So long as the story and characterizations are the same, I'd watch it. Even if it had new voices and was in 2D.

Am I a bad person?

Anyone who had the energy to be angry already expended that energy being angry at Kadokawa. No anger left for other posters.

Sorry, I'm a mobilefag

I would watch it just so I could camp out in the threads and repeatedly tell everyone how awful it is.

No. We're gonna get drugged up on Xanax and Valiums, cut the legs off our pants right before the funeral service and make an ass of ourselves telling the pastor he doesn't know shit about kemono friends in our new dress hot pants.

It's the only way

The feel won't be there. At best it'll have all the elements and everything the original show had, but something will feel missing. You won't be able to place it, but it'll just feel wrong.

Are you ready for the greatest anime crash of the century?

Sounds like a solid plan.

*saves tatuki*

Could you tell me about this one?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

> Dignity
That is not the kind of friends we are.

If we're going to abandon our dignity we should do it dressed up as friends with loudspeakers in front of the nearest Japanese embassy.

国際問題、行くで

There's only half a dozen or so things on here that aren't pure shite anyway, almost all of which are concluded by now.

She looks scary and intimidating, but really she's a good girl who wants to be cute. It may take a while to get her to open up, but she'll try her hardest to be a good friend!

Moose is a good girl

id rather you not embarrass our country user

#kemonosuicide when ?

Most of the posters on Sup Forums are ESL if April fools day was anything to go by. The obvious Shills and sliders seem to be more obviously new than just the newfags who want to see what the fuss is about. My time oon Maidan/Crimea/ Donbas threads on /k/ wild suggest we have paid shills operating in these threads. Very similar tactics and MO. Of course there are also regular shitposters jabbing a giggle.