Eric and Dylan

> Why does Columbine stand out among mass shootings? What is it about Eric and Dylan that makes Columbine so much different than all other modern shootings? Is it because Eric and Dylan were red pilled and sick of the world and society or was it because they were brainwashed bluepilled cucks used to fulfill a deep state operation.

Was this the first Deep state operation or was this the last real act?

Elaborate...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E
youtu.be/mqozP2e_qc0
youtu.be/0peIyO0oGCs
youtu.be/V0CFh57F4-s
youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=QE6OufJf66w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's vhs tapes of them, vaporfags love vhs

It's also interesting to note that Columbine was one of the last real mass shootings where the public was allowed a look into the lives of Eric and Dylan. Nor did the authorities try to cover up any thing they did. The mountain of evidence that was released to the public makes you think that this was one of the last real events. As opposed to now when someone can kill over 50 people and no one even questions anything about it.

Because it was the first of its kind. It was incredibly shocking and unexpected. It caused a massive uproar after what had been a comparatively placid decade.

it was the only school shooting that took place in the real world before we all got uploaded to the BERENSTAIN™ matrix network.

next reboot the books are called Baron Stain and theyre about one guy that cleans up crime

I wonder this myself. Something about Columbine is so interesting, and Eric and Dylan seem like fascinating people. They were quite /fa/ as well.

Columbine April 20
Hitler born April 20

Why do the uncircumcised always commit these atrocities?

their manifesto was very interesting and made quite the sense if you accepted the fact that the capabilities are within all of us.

what will be the next colombine?

why it stood out...

1) 24 hr news cycle accelerated in the 90s, we saw this evolution with CNN coverage of Baghdad being bombed, there was tons of hype around Columbine and it was never out of the news

2) politicized on all sides, left wingers wanted to use it to ban guns, right wingers wanted to use it to ban violent vidya and music

3) victims were rich white kids;

>As of the census[6] of 2000, there were 24,095 people, 8,656 households, and 6,933 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 3,629.6 people per square mile (1,401.1/km2). There were 8,800 housing units at an average density of 1,325.6 per square mile (511.7/km2). The racial makeup of the CDP was 94.82% White, 0.47% African American, 0.40% Native American, 1.16% Asian, 0.12% Pacific Islander, 1.57% from other races, and 1.46% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.58% of the population.

>The median income for a household in the CDP was $71,319, and the median income for a family was $77,866

whole place was full of white suburbanite drones who live insular and safe lives, this shattered that illusion and implemented a moral panic and finally

4) related to point 1 but distinct, the media needed a boogeyman to focus on, in the 90s this was the increasingly violent society that we were apparently liing in. See clinton's comments about 'Super Predators' for an example of this, there was a moral panic that by the 2010s society would be like A Clockwork Orange. I would argue this anxiety was manifested by the media for the purpose of keeping the population in fear, with the end of the Cold War there was no boogeyman to hang over peoples heads. In the 90s (((they))) tried to make it the people themselves (war on drugs is a precursor), but with the 9/11 false flag this was changed to the 'war on terror' which was way easier to market

Nobody want to talk about the meds these people are always on because most of you are also on these meds.

What was the story with these guys? Any interesting insights?

How do sweet white boys become so bad?

Lexapro, but yeah.

>Why does Columbine stand out among mass shootings?
They are the most /fa/ shooters

Lots of effort for this post. Thanks.

They needed spankings.

83 mass shooters have claimed inspiration from Columbine.

Dylan wasn't on any meds.

Eric was on heavy anti-depressents.

You're a faggot.

Dylan was gay for Eric. They went skinny dipping all the time.

Has there even been 83 mass shootings sense?

It was a planned and coordinated 2 person attack. It was actually a failed bombing that turned into a shooting.

Eric was the mastermind anyways. Dylan was the triggerman. Loud and boisterous.

The guns were all secondary though. Their real plans were their explosive devices that all fucking failed because kids suck at explosive chemistry and wiring.

Dylan had a girlfriend who helped him get one of his guns.

Because this one was actually real.

I thought they were all from his coworker at the pizzaria.

No, those are all effects, not causes. Had they not hit the target, none of that would have needed to unfold.

I think they understood something and made a great gesture and everyone who reenacts it understands that gesture too.

They call it bisexual now.

I wonder why as well. Their were a lot more of them, but this gets so much attnetion.

this. originally they were supposed to bomb the cafeteria in which eric had calculated over 400 students would be in the cafeteria by 11:14. He mis-wired them though and the didn't go off as expected. Their back up plan was to gun down the cafeteria if the bombs didnt go off..but im assuming adrenaline and emotion took over and they didnt go as they nearly planned it would go as they were walking through the school.

pic related; must read if you want the most detailed, well researched info on eric and dylan, their lives and those who were killed.

I had to go back and see the number from an article I read today. It is 33 gunmen who have claimed inspiration from the pair.

Pretty sure they were jews.

This was the last real event before ((they)) realized this can be captialized to garner support of gun control. It’s the perfect scenario where helpless young people are slaughtered for no reason. Instead of understanding the psychological profile of the killer the media and politicians immediately attack the tool that was used. Since most people would much rather be in denial that “your nice neighborhood kid” can be a mass shooter so it’s easier to blame a lifeless item as the evil culprit. Whether the shooters are real, staged, or faked, after columbine, the target has always fallen onto “guns” as the problem never the problem of the “shooter”, the fact that they were mostly on ssri’s, or what not.
That’s why columbine was so different. It was the last time we looked at the human element of the mass shootings.
Sure you can name the recent mass shooters but do you know anything about them? Has media actually released anything about them? Like they did with Eric and Dylan? No because if you try to understand them you realize guns aren’t the problem the problem is culture. And that’s a lot harder to blame.
It’s harder to look inward and blame ourselves than it is to blame an inanimate object. And the Jews know that’s why the media does what it does.

-Aesthetic as fuck
-Middle America
-White high school complete with denim jeans and letterman jackets
-School was so white one of the victims was literally named Patrick Ireland
-Rock music! Rap! Think of the children!!
-Soccer moms who wear sneakers in the house watching the news and going in to a panic
-Antidepressants
-shooters were both Chads
-Trenchcoats
-Most screen time victim was the pretty, popular girl. Unashamed bias
-Use of personal internet sites, AOL logs as evidence, Doom maps of the school

It was the like the whole 90's compressed in to one awesome happening

>they were jews.
Uncircumcised jews.

So they didn't plan on shooting up the school until the bombs failed to detonate? That's fucking crazy.

It was the backup plan

Reminder there was no AR15 at Columbine

Dude that book is bullshit. The author had in mind his own idea of what happened and manipulated everything to support it. Former students straight up tell you he completely disregarded what they told him. The prick who wrote the book was bias.

only waiting for your move

>Eric was the mastermind anyway
Wrong. It was all Dylan's idea. In fact Dylan didn't even want to do it with Eric. He had another friend in mind but that friend moved on from all the depressive BS and got a gf which further set Dylan off. Eric just liked the idea so much and rolled with it.

It was the last one that actually happened. The reactions of victims/witnesses stand out the most to me. People grieved for months after Columbine, but after the recent ones the students that were getting shot at are laughing and smiling during their interviews.

Death of post-Cold War innocence

youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E

They don't seem fascinating to me. I researched their shit for like 2 days and they seem like typical atheist moderate right wing teenagers. Eric got bullied when he was young, and he took the attitude that the world was dog eat dog. He bullied other kids as he got older, and his anger was mostly that he wasn't at the top of the totem pole and he didn't want to live by society's rules, because within those rules he was losing the game. He was nerdy, weak, and had pectus excavatum which he was extremely self conscious about.

So he decided he would "win" the natural selection game by ignoring the rules imposed by society and murdering, putting those who had gotten ahead of him in the rule-governed society beneath him, at least for one day.

Beyond that, they were both obsessed with Natural Born Killers and constantly talked about their fame or how they had this romantic cinematic vision of the event. In the end, they got their wish, because the media sucked their dicks big time.

Never bothered looking into Dylan as much during my 2 days of research, but there's really not much else to it.

They were both circumcised idiot. Dylan was part Jewish.

youtu.be/mqozP2e_qc0

Funny how you use the word "cuck" while posting your love affair with these fags. There are 20+ columbine posts a day
Take a break sharejew. It isnt working.

>I researched their shit for like 2 days
lmao.

Natural selection. youtu.be/0peIyO0oGCs

wrong, there was reports of up to 5 shooters, even dylan and erics friend said there wer emore shooters. Also they were jews who master plant (written down) was to do the shooting then run off to israel where you can not be extradited to other countries. so you are wrong there, lel

Look at this senior class.

What a bunch of degenerates.

10 points to whoever can find Eric and Dylan.

Terminator 2 Aesthetics anyone ?

>research
>2 days
cutting insight, indeed

Give up your guns. You don't need them, fag.

>and his anger was mostly that he wasn't at the top of the totem pole and he didn't want to live by society's rules
There are two types of school shooter. Legit crazy people and these psychopaths who are "bullied". They don't do it because they feel depressed or without exit, they do it because their worldview doesn't fit reality, they think they're hot shit but they're losers and jocks are there to remind them of that. Cruz, Eric, Elliot and others fit these description.

The media made it into a spectacle and made the shooters into idols instead of the victims. They tried to remedy it with aurora but it was too late, now mass shooters are idols thanks to media and their quest for ratings

who is this spooky skeleton?

We weren't freaking out the fact they were red pilled, it was a bloody school shooting. These two killed 13 and injured many others. Such terror shouldn't happen in school, only in the battlefields. It's sad that we can't stop terrifying event like this to stop, what happened in February? It just goes on and on and on.

No thats just the “elephant” depiction

>nerdy, weak, and had pectus excavatum
You're killing their hero.

>I did half assed research for two days, didn't bother looking into Dylan
>I can conclusively say there is not much else to it, a big nothingburger

lmao

youtu.be/V0CFh57F4-s

gibs money

>Eric was on heavy anti-depressents.

Not accurate. He was on a small dose of anti-depressants, and at the time of his death only "therapeutic" amounts of it were found which means it was likely he wasn't taking them in large quantities or routinely.

Both of them started drinking more heavily in the year before the shooting.

Dylan wasn't gay. One of the bullying incidents that upset them the most was a group of girls implying Dylan and Eric were gay for each other. It pissed both of them off enough that they swore revenge for it.

>Eric was the mastermind anyways. Dylan was the triggerman. Loud and boisterous.

Not accurate. Eric was more enthusiastic about the shooting earlier on in planning, and also had far more reluctance and regret about what he was going to do than Dylan did. Dylan, according to the basement tapes, was much more enthusiastic and kept reinforcing Eric that they "had to" go through with it. Dylan wanted to kill himself more towards the end where Eric's anger had abated slightly and started to be more sorrowful/regretful by the time the shooting happened, but he still did it.

There's also the fact that during the shooting, by all accounts, Dylan was the more enthusiastic one, even if he did seem to follow Eric's general direction(even in a general friendship sense).

school shooting kit from terminator 2

>he wasn't taking them in large quantities or routinely.
Because people off their meds don't behaving strange at all.

well it's the only one I know of where we actually see visual evidence of the shooters in the school with the gun

>tfw watching some home videos of Eric and Dylan going through a drive-thru with Americana playing in the background

It's a surreal kind of feel.

It was neither you idiot. What they did was similar to 9/11, it was the first big event that had happened.

Sure there were school shootings before, but they only killed like 3 people who bullied them .Never in history, had we seen such a large mass scale shooting where the shooters had no motives, they had nobody who bullied them, they were generally just there. Similar to 9/11, sure there were terror attacks on planes, but nobody dared think someone would drive them right into buildings.
It was also the first REAL push, to make schools safer, like with the Oklahoma city bombing and 9/11, shit changed after columbine, because of what had happened there.

Wrong. The social heirarchy has been inverted with the kike-induced enlightenment. The old world aristocracy was bred for intelligence and morality. With the destruction of this order, sons of the old aristocracy were forced to go to school with sons of farmers. Of course the plebs were better at "socializing" in the same way that niggers were. The sons of farmers were bred to be the most durable farm equipment possible and so were obviously large troglodytes, but in a society that shuns intellectualism they end up on top.

Only plebs gloss over the Dylan side of things.
He was objectively the more interesting of the two.
Dylan is the patrician's choice for favourite school shooter.

>sons of farmers were bred to be the most durable farm equipment possible and so were obviously large troglodytes,
I'm in favor of this theory.

>He mis-wired them though and the didn't go off as expected.

Not really accurate. Eric miswired the field ignition device intended to cause a distracting fair, causing it to fail to fully detonate. He set the timers on his car bomb and I think the cafeteria bomb incorrectly so that they would go off at 11:14PM instead of 11:14AM.

Even if the cafeteria bomb had been wired correctly, explosives experts determined it would not have detonated anyhow because the way Eric set up the bomb, it would not have been sufficient to heat up the propane tank to explode, and even if it did get hot enough the dufflebags they put the bombs in would have caught on fire first and the sprinkler system would have gone off, put out the fire, and made the bombs fail to explode. However, students might have fled outside as they intended if the sprinklers went off.

Going off and on the meds is actually the worst thing you can do.

you sound like a boring leftist art critique

Look at the difference in the length between their lips and chin, and eyebrows and forehead. Wow.

because honestly it boils down to that they were the ultimate faggots. trench coats, cussing, douchebags yet dorks. They are the result of social conditioning, their act and themselves personifying a goofy ass culture and time period. The most amusing thing is this infamy of columbine resonating with retard loners that carry out acts in inspiration like the v-tec shooter and countless others.

youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A

>Sure there were school shootings before, but they only killed like 3 people who bullied them

Wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

lots of media coverage with a well done investigation

420 raze it faggots

So bluepilled cucks?

>lol omg u only researched it for two days

I spent two days reading pretty much everything related to Columbine. I researched Eric more thoroughly than Dylan. I have a general sense of Dylan(young, gifted, smart, bad with authority, obsessed with the film NBK, depressed, wanted to use NBK as a way to kill himself and get revenge), but I just didn't spend a lot of time delving into his side of things.

I assure you I know pretty much everything I can know about Columbine. It doesn't take that long to read about it.

Brenda Spencer is my favourite because qt
youtube.com/watch?v=QE6OufJf66w

check. your move

also Florida shooting had some similarity in the way it was thought out but the kid in florida actually managed to get the kids heading for the exits without fucking up, making his job alot easier. Eric and dylan had bombs and shit and it all went wrong kek. faggots on too much loopy pills playing alpha

It's like comparing an old movie to the modern Michael Bay-esque shit of today.

Yep

It's because they had that sick ass 90s aesthetic going on.

That's the wrong song Jewtube you motherfuckers.

Who took that pic?

Nude male comradery could have solved all this. But they Jew has chased us away from our roots.

Nah, the real first was the media obsession over it

Someone truly red pilled doesn't shoot up a school

It was the real day the music died.

How fucking repressed are you? You've never gone skinning dipping with your mates?