((((They)))) want a race war, don't let them win

((((They)))) want a race war, don't let them win.
I have redpilled several of my brothers, we are willing to attack them as long as you join us.

you and your brothers will do what jay z says fuck off nigger

unironically please impregnate me

attack who?
i want a fucking race war, wed be at mars by now if were weren't dragging third worlders along

>This nigger knows whitey will win if we have a race war.
You're fucked, nigger. You have no future.
Five hundred years from now, the only place people will be able to go to see a nonwhite is a science exhibit showing a stuffed corpse.

What do you have to say about South Africa nigger?
I'd support black separatists just as much as you do(if they want to go back to Africa that is), but shit like SA is unexcusable.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

We'll do you both at the same time.

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union."

- Abraham Lincoln

Jews Die First. Tell your brothers.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to take a hard pass on that.

You just now see this? After all the time we cried out in pain, lost our way of life, had a (((ruling class))) come in and attacked us, just to have you fucking clowns coming in and laughing at us as they did, and now you want us to be all open armed and welcome you?

Fuck you, entitled scum. I don't want a war, my ancestors have already given enough lives for your kind. I don't know if there's a war coming or not, but it sure as hell won't be fought side by side with you.

There is a war coming and you can work with the Blacks or fight against them. Both our enemy is the (((same))).

this is a decent point, however it could also just be that most blacks are too dumb to realize the different between whites and (((fellow whites))))

Never trust a shitskin, kikes included.

not possible more and more blacks become agressive towards white every day and they think they are empowering themselves but they are just digging their own grave since most people dont have extreme political views and will take the opressed side which today is the white side
humans are like on a never ending rollercoaster ride of pain and misery

>we are willing to attack them
You'd be of more use if you exposed them instead. Blacks will march against whites but not Zionists?

Only if all gentiles are united can we defeat the jew, agreed.

>most blacks
There are some that can. What does that mean?

this, blacks need to name the jew.

is that a question?
it means some blacks are smarter than others, and it's usually the mulatto, if we're being honest with ourselves. but most avg 80 iq

Nope. Im smart enough to realize that its all reverse psychology. The jew doesnt care if we are divided or united. They make money and rule over us no matter what. What we really need to do is all fuck off and avoid each other.

The only way to defeat them is to go back to every man for himself. The only way to beat them is to farm and produce what you need yourself. The only way to beat them is to turn your back on your creation and let it die without a host. Let the leeches starve to death.

Forget that
Tell me how to get one of your women to wife

But that will never happen. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Fuck off Helga

Why does whitey have to make the first move?
You niggers and your lack of initiative, too bogged down in dope and entitlement to advance yourselves.
You've got plenty of no hope hood niggers out there that have nothing to lose and everything to gain by lynching some kikes.
But no, you expect the white man with a stable job and three kids to feed to go out and start the second Holocaust for you.
Fucking niggers...

>wed be at mars by now if were weren't dragging third worlders along
go to sleep cleetus you have to wake up early for your construction work

>((((They)))) want a race war, don't let them win
It's over, they already won. The racism divide is worse now than ever in history because non-blacks really HAVE a reason to distance themselves from American blacks and it's not skin color but an accurate perception of blacks hating this country and the so-called white structure that they want to destroy. So it becomes a defense mechanism that feeds on itself with people looking for news to support the racism defense view - and it's very easy to find. The only short circuit to that is blacks participating in non-criminal capitalism, love of country, president, military...in other words blacks need to stop being niggers and just blend in like all other races.