Sakuga thread

Post your best sakuga

Best Nardo battle.

>le ninja attacking each other from the front, in broad daylight, using flashy clothes and casting magic spells xD

What are the arcs worth watching in Naruto Shippuden?

She looks like she's spinning in zero-G lmao

is this sarcastic? there's no feeling of weight or momentum, it's like a bunch of random action poses thrown together. something like the Pain fight is better even with its silly jiggling anatomy, because it feels kinetic

>NOW YOU MAY HAVE HEARD THESE WORDS BEFORE, VILLAIN, BUT I'LL TEACH YOU WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN

I don't get it

Never mind, I'm an idiot.

All of them until the Pain arc, then it becomes a mess. Mind, it has inconsistencies before too, but I think it's watchable if you don't think too much
about it and enjoy the show for what it is

The pain fight is unironically good.

You people need to stop with your obsession.
It's really pathetic.

>narutoshit
Holy christ kill this thread

Until they resurrected everyone, getting rid of the tension.

Still better than Wan Piss.

Fuck off OP. Everyone on Sup Forums knows you been spamming threads with Naruto images for the past hour.

>telling someone to stop obsessing about animation on an anime board
What did he mean by this?

No it's not, stop deluding yourself narutoshitter.

No,it's your obession with nitpicking naruto stuff

How about you fags start posting webms from other anime then?

The fight was over by then.

The last one which was really just one long battle which included Naruto and Sasuke vs Obito, Madara, Kaguya and then Naruto vs Sasuke. The whole last battle that decided the world took 4 years to complete but it is just a testament to the greatness of it.

>nitpicking naruto stuff
Naruto is legitimate trash for underage autists, sorry to break it to you, user.
There's a reason it was never allowed on this board for so many years, akin to cancer. Too bad mods don't seem to give a shit anymore though.

He has a point though. I appreciate the few moments of good animation from the series (Norio Matsumoto's work on the franchise especially is ace), but OP's .gif isn't all that great. The choreography is nice, but there aren't enough drawings to convey the sense of motion well.

Congratulations oldfag not go back to fap to saber nude pics or some shit.
What an absolute mongoloid you are,you really can't see how fucking contrarian and cynic you are.
You probably use weeb terms in really life and play shogi on your phone when you go to uni.

Looks rotoscoped imo

>oldfag
Naruto was only recently allowed on Sup Forums though? You don't even have to be here for more than 3 years to know that.

That fight is good and you're objectively wrong btw. I get you have some kind of hate boner for nardo so you act contrarian for the sake of it.

Are you surprised that people don't like a show that was banned on Sup Forums for years? Is this somehow shocking to you?

Let me give you a hint; it's not all the same person.

I can't take this. After Blade Runner I caught a glimpse of nostalgia when anime was amazing and now all the dumb moe faces look like retarded shit.

How can I go back to eating overcooked cheap steak after being served some wagyu!?

Ohira? If not him than a great imitation. How was this movie?

Thanks for proving my point. Moot thought of the anime that would piss everyone off the most, and Naruto came to mind. It was just that hated.

>Moot
Who?

Nah it was more like some retards from Sup Forums decided to doxx a mod because he was allegedly a naruto fan.

>It's another "anons get triggered by the fact that Naruto has good animation and derail the thread" episode.

I'm 'triggered' by Naruto as a franchise you dumbfuck.

I always thought it was drunk mootposting? At least that's what I remember.

Oh come one now, don't even joke like that.

I'm not surprised the mod stupid enough to get doxxed was also a Naruto fan.

You should stop samefagging your shit thread, OP

>rotoscoping : The webm

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

They are the majority in the community after all.
You forgot about the rest of the copypasta

>ohira
>iso
>okiura
>hashimoto
I woke up and it's the 90s and anime is good again

>that clean as fuck headbutt

Best girl.

WHY DID KISHIMOTO PUSSY OUT AND TAKE BACK HER KEK STATUS

Based Okiura needs no rotoscoping.

You first.

Said no one ever

All those Sharingan and she can't poke out even one

>the entire fight is filler
More than what she actually deserves. The good news is that she'll never leave the background where she belongs again.

I don't know what rotoscoping is: the comment

Does becoming a sakugafag let you enjoy anime more? I fear I'd eventually end obsessing over technical stuff and fawning over anime whose only strong point is having nicely drawn backgrounds or something like that. Though I've also seen sakugafags obsessing over kemono friends, so who knows how the hell this works

best episode prevew

>posting this Nurutu shit as an example
The quality for any given episode of Z was absolutely uneven (like any other exceedingly long running show), but when it wanted to go all out, it still looked a thousand times better than OP's lifeless sequence.

I don't like when Naruto becomes an incomplete ninetails. I know a demonic, powerful, uncontrolable form is in more than half of shonen anime, but they really need to stop doing that.

I know it's just style, but I still like how DB did their water compared to others like these Even though it's older it still looks really good.

source pls

Why nobody told me Naruto was so good? I been calling it shit for 2 years without even watching a single episode.

yozakura quartet

The black dude is CG.

Christ that looks horribly slow

Here's the (you) you want for being a contrarian tard. Maybe it doesn't appeal to you because it's not moeshit aimed at manchildren with swash frames to give it looney toon exaggeration.

Their movements captured that feel and style of blade runner exactly. The way the girl moves is like a proper gymnast similar to how Pris moved in the original movie.

Movies were better

So good

son, stop watching dragon ball
>but I cat watch every punch in there
Sure kid sure

Is this thing a sequel or something, I don't understand

>sakuga = fights
I remember what it was like to be 14.

Blame TV anime for allocating most resources to action scenes rather than character animation.

It sure is, buddy.

Is that Rosa obasan?

there is nothing wrong with rotoscoping if it looks good.

Not him, but that first guy shooting seems to be walking around way too relaxed for someone in a gun fight.

Kinda makes it cool though. You've got this acrobat girl flying around everywhere kicking guns out of people's hands. And then the black guy is just walking around, non-chalantly gunning people down like he doesn't give a shit.

It's a nice contrast.

TAAAAKE OOOOON MEEEEE

True.
But thankfully not always.

pssh nothing personell kid

That looks like shit, repeated frames and poor transition between each shot

This looks stiff as fuck.

Does it now? I was gonna say the opposite, it's incredibly detailed and the minutiae of movements make it feel very realistic. I like the bit where she pulls off the truck mirror, especially.