Will you fight for her user?

Will you fight for her user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0lgfusYd1dSu92G37-A1Zw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll grant that she seems a lot smarter and more well-read than other alt-right thots, but she still has an undeservedly large following of thirsty beta virgins who watch her just because she's attractive and right-wing.

There's literally nothing wrong with this. How else will we get the word out to normies?

28 thousand is not very big user

No, I won't fight for your weekly e-thot.

fuck off with this girl gamer bullshit.

The normies don't give a shit, They will never give a shit. That's what makes them normies

I don't know who she is, but she looks like a prude. I don't need a trashy whore, but she needs to put out while we're dating.
No marriage if I can't check her oil levels beforehand.

youtube.com/channel/UC0lgfusYd1dSu92G37-A1Zw/videos

you have now stated WHAT is happening, you have not yet stated WHY that is a bad thing.

Who bitch this is

>be lauren rose
>make one 5 minute video a month repeating pol talking points
>is almost as popular as millenial woes
having a vagina really look fun

No, stop being a slave to women.

Yeah, it's pretty much a free pass through life. Especially these women who know how to infiltrate male-dominated spaces. So much betabux donations to reap.

>Will you fight for her user?

hell no, she's a fucking CIA plant.

why would I fight for some random white cunt?

>Fighting for a pink celtic

oink

This, she isn't my Wife or relative...
So no

she's nothing but an sjw programmed to propagandize the right. she's advocating exactly the same thing as the sjw's, a collectivist society in which individualism has no merit and everyone is judged by their membership in a collective.

She's preaching communism thinly veiled as white nationalism

She looks like those american missionary who cone to harvest souls.
Would not mind getting my orgasms ruined by her.

>potato face
>attractive
Some people like Irish cheeks, I dislike them immensely.

I already am?

Is she Northern or Republican Irish, lad?

Hey bud how about you go back to Israel where they accept that kind of thing. In the West we have something called morals.

I'll have sex with her if that'll suffice

POO

I'd shag her body and mind.

And women say they have it hard

F

Does it matter?
She's the quintessentially Irish lass.
The only thing she's missing is curly red hair and a name like Maureen

If you want a high IQ alt right girl other than Lauren Rose, it would be beauty in the belly of the beast.

> (OP)
>I'll grant that she seems a lot smarter and more well-read than other alt-right thots, but she still has an undeservedly large following of thirsty beta virgins who watch her just because she's attractive and right-wing.

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Looks like my first girlfriend, who was Lebanese

this is the only woman I will fight for

its blonde in the belly of the beast

L.O.L. Yes, it does.
>not knowing about the roman catholic 5th column in the united states

>Can't deposit my cum to her uterus

No.

56%

how is the 56 an insult if you won't make it in the 56?

Time for a true story
>be me
>have poo in loo female friend
>she is obsessed with poop jokes and fake poop
>she even has a pair of fake poop slippers
>her boyfriend one day texts me out of the blue saying she's offended over the poo-in-loo jokes I've made at her expense
>I literally never have made poo-in-loo jokes at her
>only mentioned them to explain the meme, didn't make fun of her

she's fucking gorgeous... you people chasing 11/10 probably 4/10 and broke as fuck...

HI Sargon.

Must be sad knowing that a half nigger bastard race is more civilized than you

IN

>In the West we have something called morals.
AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
>Dear diary, Sup Forums made a very funny joke today...

I dont umderstand how people dont realize that women shaming men is one of the best propaganda tools out there.

The catholic church spread stories of women basically saying that spanish men were a bunch of cucks and that they preferred the moors. This helped them tremedously to get spaniards to start killing mudshits and kikes.

does she have a dick?

She has a very maternal look to her, that she would carry amd take care of my seed well.

I want to eat her farts.

>the entirety of Western society until the 1960s was "a collectivist society in which individualism has no merit"
The retardation of 'le horseshoe theory' everyone.

>she looks like a prude. I don't need a trashy whore, but she needs to put out while we're dating.
You sound like pure trash desu.

MUH ULTIMATE UNFETTERED INDIVIDUALISM

Is she an American Joan of Arc?

>check back a few hours later and my thread is RIDDLED with shills
Never change Sup Forums
Actually please do, this is getting old

she's fucking ugly

>t. 2/10 would not bang

wow based PRAISE KEK XD

you realize this 56% meme is an insult to non-whites right? retarded currynigger

No.

To be fair, India is the poster child for the argument against miscegenation.

Nigga you gay

Will I fight her? Lol. I'd beat the shit out of her. Literally, she'll be shat in the mart when I'm done with her.

No. she isn't my wife, daughter, sister or even someone I know.

yeah anal tends to be dirty

They have it hard for their standards. Their standards are not doing anything and get everything given to them.
That's why as soon as a woman does anything, they get a legion of admirers, because men get amazed at such a rare sight, most women do nothing at all.
If you look at social media, when women describe themselves, it is the books they read and the tv they watch. Besides that, the only thing they produce are erections.
Society gives a pass to the ones that give birth and raise children (too much, they abuse that a lot in Court), but these liberal women that do not want to have children? those are a total waste of cells.

Your right.
majority of normies want to stay blue pilled and just do there own thing and don't want to worry to much with whats going on outside of there own bubble.
It would take a Massive happening to get them to take notice and even then they would just sloth back into there normie ways in a few weeks later.

Look, just because you creep women out and make them vomit when you're near them, doesnt mean you have to condition the rest of society to rationalize your incel lifestyle.
Sex is enjoyable, it doesn't have to be degenerate. If you were getting any, you would know this.

i honestly have the biggest crush on her

>cave monkey must put wee wee in wet place
>if you think otherwise you're just a loser
Your projection is flatly wrong though. Just pointing out how ugly, base, and utterly subhuman you seem to be - the exact thing that needs to be genetically engineered out of humanity.

MY QUEEN

Lol
Harsh words, user, but I think I'll get over it.

>tfw I made that image
Ok maybe this thread was worth making

>Will you fight for her user?

Absolutely. She is beautiful and intelligent and would make a great leader.

Dare I say /ourQueen/?

depends, will i get pussy

Would you fight for her?

Literally who

Why can't she fight for me instead. I mean we live in age where women are empowered and powerful than men. About time they start pulling their own weight.

In a way she is already doing that

nope every picture looks like she's stuck in permanent duck lip mode

She's just a trap for thirsty betas to hear the same things they already know and receiving pathetic levels of sexual stimulation.

We want political and logical geniuses with true senses of the world to lead us, not some girl who's less than the average guy in our movement in terms of knowledge, but makes your weeny tingle.

lol you're delusional

You are a complete and total lying piece of dog shit and if you ever say that about her again I will behead you with the bluntest object imaginable!

Who is this??? *instant boner intensifies*

Lauren Rose

is that really her?

A true Trad man would fight for any good woman. Especially a true-blue American like the Best Lauren.

>Thus be it ever when free men shall stand between their loved homes and the wars desolation.

>lead us

She's not leading anything, she's a youtube commentator.

Being a shallow sack of trash is punishment enough.

How dare he, that's my job.

she is fucking beautiful

Take it to /gif/ nigga

yes
she used to be a whore, she talks about it in her videos
but she changed now! she's not a degenerate slut anymore!

Sauce on that?

I just hope that she dont come out as another lauren southern

Someone should make a check on her to see if she's really "clean"

MUH ECELEBS MUH MOVEMENT
U
HM
E
S
S
A
G
E

this
if she was legitmate she would have found some white chad to have kids with, not whoring on the internet for alt-right grognards

>slavic face
Lmao no

He’s lying. Don’t bite on shill bait, bong frend

u mad hanz? slavs are god tier

I had a Jewish gf before when I was 17. I didn't even know for the longest time. I had dinner over her house the one night when her mother mentioned being Jewish.
Fortunately I only fingered her a few times and never had smashed. I just ignored the shit out of her until she eventually asked to break up.

Lauren is a well known succ-er
She banged stickman.