Is America going to bother avenging their dead soldiers in Mali?

Is America going to bother avenging their dead soldiers in Mali?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/
vimeo.com/258526625
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
m.ok.ru/video/574499588707#cmntMsg
m.ok.ru/video/574499588707
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiufGFurRCo-ca0XkyCfba58l28lNxrtR8scZv9wyyvYupIkQFLcr5LQGgXQzsU1wgq5Qew3TxTU2JARlLCls5JvZjuotJRZrwqgFCIsEW65Af12ZYbIlRBff371B_1MhD0k3aGsoSDaNL2a4eKZmpfH3OEAd-v59CCuvqd4fJCKNjaZW8kARyUnJ2h3WiYw7sA9b4_1ng6O1G9OjyrTIopQ9aPWoKWVHrnxEI_1qLFwhJQuksFaRpN-jAMQHN34Lo2kWOYLmHj_1eyPpJv9A3IVatOsukoQSwgCO5OmG8TcUHYIhDgflZ9tw-zFHF51OyPjrX-9q_1Xl*
youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is just taking a tactical nap

But I thought Obama ended wars?

Not dead, mouth would be open

Why the fuck is anyone bothering with Africa? Let them destroy themselves

Is Australia going to avenge the bred women in Brisbane?

The poor dude in this seemed to be "alive" too, at least until the end

Those were just 4 black guys, so I guess it is not that urgent

Post link?

That looked really weird how the blood washed out like that

Why are people dumb enough to believe that Amerifucks care about their cannon fodder?

I’m drunk and ranting to my friends on Xbox live about this. Why the fuck were special forces in Africa. Why does congress send men to die and then claim to respect them. If you ever played fire emblem the ones with Ike, the hate I felt for senators in that game is the same hate I feel for our real life senators.

They shouldn’t be in those shitholes to begin with

what are we doing in africa, again?

why are we sending our troops there?

>when mods make threads

With Jews you lose

To look for weapons of mass destruction of course

Air support and QRF and nothing would happen

Do you think it's not already happening?

Calm down Dexter.

We are there for ZOG goy.

this is exactly what american soldiers deserve though

r vs. K
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

I mean how it kind of washed out like a wide all-encompassing red wave. Not sprouting out or anything. Like somone had just opened the plug and let it all out enmasse. Guess it was due to the camera angle maybe

>the only time i've ever seen blood is in special effects

no heartbeat = no arterial spraying

this was a head wound or upper chest/neck wound

Man I have worked as a butcher. Look the movie. What I mean is how it all goes from one side of the camera to the other. More like it comes from a bucket than a wound

It must really suck for an American soldier to get killed in Africa for the benefit of zionists.

>To look for weapons of mass destruction of course

What kind of weapons of mass destruction?

Cardboard airplanes?

>flag
How have you not seen someone bleed like this before

i'm going to rape and kill you, and cum in your pussy!

>We are there for ZOG goy.

Well, that's always obvious as fuck... but usually there is both a "Why" and also a WHY.

you see?

because they hit him with a grenade dippy.

Thats venal bleeding

do you have a link to the full video? is there footage of the gunfight prior to that? jesus, spooky as fuck. poor taste, but reminds me of the head-cam footage from aliens.

1) F
2) Shit happens
3) Adapt and improve

>Mali?
Niger, and no
kys dumbfuck

You often see people getting sliced up with chainsaw over there in Mexico?

I guess that explains it, but movie had no sound and it looked on the ground like multiple impacts, but guess it could have been the splinters, so I thought it was from the AK's

everyone is in africa you stupid fucking american. the french are there as well as china and russia. it's a war for resources. that's the reality. ww3 is going on right now in africa

wiki, wiki, wiki....

Gold, kaolin, salt, phosphate, and limestone.

I see.

Checked
Mate, Brisbane women are inbred.

uh... it was the nigger who blew it ?

no

Blood fountains in time with the heart beat when a blood vessel is struck close to the surface. Each beat another squirt. IRL not special effects. It wouldn't look 'real' enough for TV.

First negative comment I've read about Brisbane. I always hear good things about it.

A little self deprecating humour.
I live in a bayside town 20 minutes from Brisbane city.
No complaints about the place. Very nice really.

What's a Mali?

We have at least 996 other troops there according to the quacking assholes on the floor and the grey lady
So yeah, they already skinned a couple hundred enemy

Obamas daughter, right?

one of those shithole countries
trump kek

Some shithole in Africa didnt know it existed until now.

Why do our troops even have cameras? Shouldn't have cameras, we don't need to see this shit, and how did the footage leak if he was dead????

Niggers.

>Niggers.

Nah, they aren't so destructive without the mind control and financing of jews.

Same reason that police officers have body cams, to record what goes on during a mission so they know what happens if something went wrong and to make sure that soldiers don't commit war crimes.

As for the footage being leaked, that's because their killers took the cameras off of them.

link to full video

vimeo.com/258526625

its the ISIS edit btw

wut

so who are the Zionists really. just some energy that is made up once in a while to rage about?

They're inbread because they got BURGERED
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

I went over there last July for a few weeks and I absolutely loved it. It's a pretty nice place

That's what happens when 30 nigger ragheads empty their clip into you after you're down. No reason for them to even be there in the first place to die for the empire.

Queensland is a great state desu. Truly god's country

This video reminds me of this

liveleak.com/view?i=925_1423579961

fuck sand niggers

Poor guys had nowhere left to run and that last bit fucking hell.

Legit though, if you Aussies still had pre-Port Arthur gun laws I'd be trying to move there in a heartbeat. The Gold Coast is beautiful and walking around Brisbane was like the first time I didn't hate being in a city. Australia reminds me a lot of 90's America, back before everything got so crazy politicized and people could still more or less get along.

The gun laws are shit, but you can still own shotties, handguns and rifles

The Gold Coast is pretty average for Qld desu. Lot of tourists, wogs and foreigners there. Sunshine Coast is better and nearly 100% white

yeah, but getting them is a pain in the dick.

for comparison, I ordered a 1911 online and I'm waiting for it to get to my FFL. I ordered an AR-15 complete parts kit to my door and all I had to do was throw in a lower reciever.

Still...Straya is pretty awesome and I like it the best out of all the Five Eyes/Anglo heritage countries. I think we have the most in common.

yeah but how many did they take down with em

Open link bro?

The dog is sending more mOHABS

m.ok.ru/video/574499588707#cmntMsg

>ordered a 1911 online and I'm waiting for it to get to my FFL. I ordered an AR-15 complete parts kit to my door and all I had to do was throw in a lower reciever.
delete dis

Video is right here >>>>>

A few, but a Spectre or Reaper would have minced all of them

Nobel Peace Prize an all.

Port Arthur was a pro job that they pinned on a literal retard, and you all are also so retarded that you fell for it and cucked harder than any people, maybe ever. Get rekt

Can you tell me in detail what happens? I’m too scared to watch this when I’m about to go to bed.

good fuck the american army

>vimeo.com/258526625
Fucking sandnigger allah music ruins it. I want to hear the nitty gritty, not some faggots singing about killing infidels.

>m.ok.ru/video/574499588707
Vid blocked

Lol. Years ago this would piss me off. Especially as a former marine who fought in Afghanistan. But now it seems justified. I see the bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital and all the dead children there and in Syria and I don’t blink at dead kike pawns.

When? I just watched it earlier

Nigs shoot dead 4 SF guys in a battle

The video is quite harrowing even by 4chin standards.

Who the fuck has the power to block it?
I just watched it today

doctors without borders deserved to be bombed though, that's unrelated to the kikes though
although kikes probably run the organization anyway

Can you provide details?

>Mali
someone give me the quick rundown on why the fuck we are even there?

as many former army like you that wake up to how fucked your goverment is there is always double the number of idiotic 18 year olds ready to join up and fight for the flag cause that bad ass war film they just watched .

it is sad you guys dont defend the home land but the profits of your banker owners in ny and washington .

>>m.ok.ru/video/574499588707
This video is blocked *google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiufGFurRCo-ca0XkyCfba58l28lNxrtR8scZv9wyyvYupIkQFLcr5LQGgXQzsU1wgq5Qew3TxTU2JARlLCls5JvZjuotJRZrwqgFCIsEW65Af12ZYbIlRBff371B_1MhD0k3aGsoSDaNL2a4eKZmpfH3OEAd-v59CCuvqd4fJCKNjaZW8kARyUnJ2h3WiYw7sA9b4_1ng6O1G9OjyrTIopQ9aPWoKWVHrnxEI_1qLFwhJQuksFaRpN-jAMQHN34Lo2kWOYLmHj_1eyPpJv9A3IVatOsukoQSwgCO5OmG8TcUHYIhDgflZ9tw-zFHF51OyPjrX-9q_1Xl* Google said it was a quote, "fictional character" CIA is glowing in the dark....

It's a bad one user, best to just not watch it.

>ambush catches SF soldiers and allies unprepared
>first SF guy gets shot in head or spine, dies
>all negro allies flee
>SF dismount and return fire
>greatly outnumbered
>do all they can given the terrain
>start running
>soldier with go pro goes down after he gets shot in leg
>screams hauntingly (possibly edited in for propaganda purposes)
>writhes
>gets shot in the wrist and nearly severs hand
>gets shot many times as ambushers run up

Tbh I don't really want to watch it again...those poor pricks

youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg

>someone give me the quick rundown on why the fuck we are even there?
Niggers, islam, France, and mineral resources such as oil.

>Niggers, islam, France, and mineral resources such as oil.
eh, thats what i thought.

Yep, very sad. But honestly you tend to eat red pilled when you go on deployments. Happened to me and my entire platoon.

Is Australia going to admit that legislating guns didn't stop school attacks from being conceived.

Holy fucking shit. Was this recent? Did SF really get ambushed by niggers? Pity.

>given the terrain
it looked flat as fuck. Nowhere to cover unless you dig in

Burgers adopting a burger strats in accordance to Commander Burger, the same who won in Vietnam.
4 guys walking straight in the open next to a non armored car although there was one in the previous clip. God knows where it went after that.
Also they walk next to it for some reason instead of driving the fuck out.
It looks so badly orchestrated that I can't help but to feel like we're missing important moments.

I am more shocked by the fucking arabic chants and the shitty strats than the gore.