(((Modern Warfare)))

> is it just me or is modern warfare completely fucking gay? Guns and explosives are the ultimate pussy faggotry. We need to go back to Bows, Swords, and Axes. Imagine how much more brutal this video would be if people were using melee weapons and not faggy guns.

Video is of a CQC battle in Syria between Islamic State Jihadist and U.S. Special Forces.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/258526625
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/739128482245009408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>running out in the open full autismo style

>army brings back bows and swords
>gets riddled with bullets because the enemy isn't retarded
Swords should only be used in duels and ceremony, and bows for sport or hunting.

Fag

If you like, I guess they could make modern ballista with a long 'barrel'
Step 1) launches metal rod via string
Step 2) rod enters the rail-cannon portion of the ballista
Step 3) destruction of whatever the ballista was aimed at

There was never anything honorable about war in the first place, if you look at history the civilizations that survived often did little bullshit that was dishonorable, it's why the Spartans aren't around.

Honor and glory are suicidal in modern warfare. So just slit their throat while they're not looking and be done with it.

US special forces use AKs now? KYS

vimeo.com/258526625

I dunno man, I wouldn't say there's much pussy faggotry going on here. Skip to 3:40~

Fag

Was this from this thread

U.S. backed Kurdish Special Forces. Sorry, dumb nigger.

I am award of a contact for subsonic 5.45x39mm ammo. So they have suppressed AK-74s somewhere.

Link doesn't work.

>Lets mekk the war FUN like in the movies and my games durrr

Why are Americans consistently retarded?

I fucking hate sand nigger music

>cool brutal fights
Your movies and vidya are forever impractical.
>we should go back to blah blah
First you find targets that you can take, not something impossible, and not something imaginary. Then compare costs with gains. Get real.

Wow you're a complete faggot.

Dam that guy got lit the fuck up looks like a fun map tho

>Video is of a CQC battle in Syria between Islamic State Jihadist and U.S. Special Forces.
No it isn't

Why is U.S Special fores using a ak 47?

I believe there was a bayonet charge in Basra if that makes u feel better

>duels and ceremony
Mensur is the indication of a healthy society.

Because Europe is gay as fuck

It's a Kurdish SF fighter. But U.S. backed.

What the fuck are you dumb niggers acting all confused about.

precisely what i was thinking but did not say

Old timey war was a lot gayer going by your measure, it was just large formations awkwardly shoving into eachother until the line breaks somewhere and the whole army gets routed, literally just hordes of men getting scared and running away from eachother over and over again, it's not at all like how they depict it in the movies.

Gun battles are almost exclusively fought to the death, modern warfare is way more metal.

Come now... Wrecking an armored vehicle with $10 worth of materials is fucking bad-ass.

Is this webm the new MW4?

Who runs corners like that, fucking noob. I'm glad he was btfo'd

That's what happens when you don't check your corners.

No soldier is properly equipped unless they take a sword into battle. Imagine instead of wasting ammo in CQC he took that clueless sandniggers head clean off in one swing.

>using magnetic induction
>starting with a draw string

just pick one or are you a German engineer?

me too

IT'S A U.S. BACKED KURDISH FIGHTER KILLING AN ISIS FIGHTER. As you can see the fighter killed is in full black garb, which is a signature of the Islamic State.
The reason you see an Islamic state flag in th3 corner is because it's an Islamic state martyr propaganda piece.

Jesus Christ people.

I want to see this webm user.

I would rather see people use heavy machine guns (zu-23), artillery (s60) or tanks than swords. Ancient wars must have been disgusting in terms of violence, can't handle it

According to some nigger in another thread, war didn't exist until guns were invented. Kek.

Complete lack of history, not surprising for a nigga

The Spartans aren't around because they didn't advance technologically and their land policies were beyond retarded.

Also, honor is everything you cowardly little child. People like you are the reason our nation is full of pussy ass liberals. No honor.

>a mutt being retarded

Classic

Or we need to arm an enemy who does.

>any down syndrome nigger retard can get a lucky shot on an elite athlete uberman or operate a drone

I feel you but shits too fucked too late

How do you check corners with swords? Exactly.

Becuse SF fighter ≠ U.S. Special Forces you mong.
They might be U.S. backed but still dumb Arabs

Generation kill got a good quotes about this
''there is no warriors now days only mechanics''
or something like that

Maintain adequate distance from said corner

Again, it's a fucking Islamic State fighter getting killed... No U.S. special forces group dresses in full black you fucking retarded niggers. Jesus Christ. I can't believe I have to even type this. It should be pretty fucking obvious in the video. The guy killed is wearing a black rag on his head too. You people are seriously God damn fucking retarded.

there is no honour in guerrilla warfare kiddo

but its is fighter killing fsa fighter

You are retarded, so why did you typed
>Video is of a CQC battle in Syria between Islamic State Jihadist and U.S. Special Forces.
>and U.S. Special Forces.

And than post webm of Islamic State fighter getting killed

getting killed by not US soldier*

mw2 remastered when

Because the Kurds are backed by U.S. Special Forces and the ISIS propaganda people even labeled it as such.

Kurdish fighter kills ISIS jihadist. That should be the title. Sorry you dumb niggers got confused.

You retarded fucking nigger you put the link wrong.

bump

>muh honor
retarded faggot

You're wrong, it is an IS fighter killing a rebel in Northern Syria, next Afrin, it is more than a year old maybe two. No kurds in it for sure

You left out the part in the infographic where the only Tomahawks that hit their target are the ones Russian ECM lets through cuz lol empty hangars

twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/739128482245009408

pls stop posting and kill urself irl u absolute fucking idiot

Fuck your link fag

It's not about honor you dumb faggot. It's about brutality. Jesus Christ you sound like some retarded bitch that takes his girlfriend's kids out to eat while she gets plowed by her ex.

No you're a dumb French bitch.