This Goy sure does like to talk sympathetically about the Jews

This Goy sure does like to talk sympathetically about the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=vTV01jU5k_M
youtu.be/YOcAUhAUMOE
youtu.be/6xZTFyPntNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FFS. JEWISH POVERTY? what a bunch of bullocks. They run the world. If there are jews starving, they should blame their fellow race for not sharing the spoils of other nations with them.

>poverty
they're literally parasites on purpose, it's actually their culture

>Jewish poverty

I hate this faggot so much

sometimes I think he's trolling us

Jordan Peterson might as well turn off the lights on his career after this post. Just how far are you willing to reach around and be a good Shabbos Goy?
t. Self hating jew (I don’t hate Judaism or Jews just those perverting itand pretenders). Pretenders do us no favor. Jews have made mistakes and we must own up to them purely as a means of survival. If only these self obsessed know nothing modern day Jews got the big picture. After the JQ question gaff video he’s really gone downhill.

>christians all over the world trying to get rich
>jesus literally says rich people cannot get into heaven and they cannot even be his followers unless they give everything away
what, you dont want to get into paradise? are you dumb?

By poverty they mean less than 5 million $ in personal wealth, right?

Look at this joke

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=vTV01jU5k_M

The most angering thing I've seen is during the hurricane last year, Israel sent support to synagogues only, after we give them $3billion
Now I'm seeing ads on fox news when I watch Tucker begging for money to give to poor jews to buy mata bread.
Motherfuckers, they're a 1st world country and I'm pretty sure BiBi was just interviewed bragging about how they have a major tech sector.
Really made me think when they said "these poor jews need mata, the unleven bread described in the bible"

how bout I give all my furniture away and steal all yours

it's what they do.

>huff post

Fuck you, JP, you were supposed to be better than this

Now i know you have seen american history x. Well here is the man its based on. Frank.

youtu.be/YOcAUhAUMOE

youtu.be/6xZTFyPntNw

>rats_looking_for_pizza.jpg

THIS IMAGE LICENSE HAS EXPIRED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

But the jews are all rich and control everything and super powerful like you say so often.

>there are still vile subhumans who follow this kike controlled cult leader

Nothing to do with our subject matter pervert.

Stfu jew

Why does he have to be such a faggot i really want to like him

He's building up credibility with the normies because he knows the autists who follow him pestering him about the JQ will eventually smear him by association. Posting a pro-jewish link now and then gives him the ability to say "I don't associate with those nazis! See! I posted a link about jewish poverty!"

Sup Forums is so predictable these days

I am no jew. But you are the poison.

Poverty like the orthodox Jewish communities that pay each other in cash so they can under report their income and get welfare benefits on top of what they make.

No, he's a straight up zionist controlled opposition

But credit is run by jews. As for yer income statement, no evidence submitted.

Excuses without evidence.

Shilling against Peterson only reveals that you're a low IQ retard.

Frank meeink

!

Probably, fucking faggot retards keep spamming him with gas the kikes and so he does things like this to make you all cry like faggots. It's like a non-gay Blacked meme being posted to somebody who you know will be triggered into an autistic tantrum over it.

>Oh no someone is undividing people. All our efforts to foster antisemitic ideology in young conservative american men is being destroyed by a canadian professor that sounds like kermit

Maybe you're a Zionist controlled opposition.

Its missing yardrisil.

Yes, what of it? Why is no one comenting on frank.

>highest average iq

>Jewish poverty

You gotta understand his position.

frank who

>When the jews start putting subscriptions on their images
Aaaaaaaahahahahahaaa

>sharing with the inferior end of your race
don't let the untermensch of your race breed

Scroll up to my first post please.

good goy
the poor jew has been persecuted throughout history and its never his fault! its always the dirty goyim being too smart for their own good

Yes what of it?

yeah I know

idk

I am on a flip phone till morn. So the picture is rather small.

Angels are not fem looking. Some are strange.

Then why post it?

>The most angering thing I've seen is during the hurricane last year, Israel sent support to synagogues only, after we give them $3billion
fake news, official and NGO Israeli delegations helped in every major natural disaster crisis in the US.

OOOHHH NO NO NO NO

>Jordan Peterson might as well turn off the lights on his career after this post.
Not while he keeps making $60,000 a month.

desu.idk

Oh, they sent 12 people.
Get out of here kike
Still explain to me why I need to send Israel money for mata?

>fresh, clean clothes, not a single park on them
>poor
More like parasites who have every single thing they need to live on without a single output of effort or a single contribution to the society around them. Then there's your other jew. The nepotist rat scum who pretends to be white to leech off the productivity of whites, take what we have, and keep it amongst their own.

>spam a person's inbox with 'Jew's control the world'
>he says some are poor
>ITS A CONSPIRACY
JP doesn't even have to exert effort to make our screeching snowflakes look retarded.

>this is /pol 's father figure
Truly embarrassing. Embarrassing.

>showing that some Jews are poor invalidates the claim that Jews run the world
Apart from chritcucks, followers of this idiot are the biggest brainlets on pol.

Potato

Observable psychosis and insanity, time to get each country from each flag involved.

This guy is a Morono Jew himself.

1. The elite class of people fucking up the world may be majority Jew but are also comprised of complicit Anglos who aided them all the way to now. Your island of faggots should be gassed alongside them.
2. What does any of this have to do with what this man does

>validating huffpost

>Jewish poverty

Not an argument. How does the existence of some poor Jews invalidate the claim that Jews are the most powerful and influential group in the world? It doesn't. He either doesn't understand that, in which case he's an actual brainlet or he does understand it and want to stuck up to the jew anyway, which makes him a shabbos goy.
Ps:you seem to be following in his footsteps too.

What does this claim have to do with clinical psychology? Again, you have more to do with the position of Jews than JP does. What have you or anyone in your country done to account for the deaths of 60 million Europeans in the name of Zionist supremacy? Kill yourself, dude.

It's well known that the majority of Jews play the system. Not only do they play the system, but they have government agencies actively watching their backs while they steal from tax payers. Case in point: America's """poorest""" town Kiryas Joel, a Jewish borough in New York.

And What does Jewish poverty have to with clinical psychology you actual brainlet? The Americans are dumb meme is real.

>jewish poverty
a serious problem. like "american hunger"

see,
It was stupid to spam JBP with this shit to begin with. Again. You have more to answer for the position of Jews than he does.

I give up.

If only you'd given up when it was clear you were getting owned by the Germans you sought to genocide instead of perpetuating the rest of the world into your shitty war then we wouldn't be in this position. Fucking kill yourself you Anglo kike.

>A 60-bed postnatal maternal care center was built with $10 million in state and federal grants. Mothers can recuperate there for two weeks away from their large families.[31]

Absolutely enraging.

These kikes are shameless.

>poverty of jews
>image license expired

Sorry ooga what?

The fucking cheek of these parasites is boundless.

most jewish thing i ever seen. instantly thought wow they are some shekel grabbing cunts not providing the image for free

Rememba you are not like us, we will segragate ouahselves, chip away at your cultcha and saciety, and tell ouah descendants to never stop hating you, but don't forget to feel bad for us and ouah six gorillion goy.

i do wonder that the elderly people they speak of are israels military minister and netanyahu

>one in 5 jews (in new york no less) are poor
>don't mind the other 4 goy

Peterson is pointing out that you might work off false assumptions.
99.9% of people don't understand distributions.

I knew about this town but holy fuck, I didn't know it was this much of a joke. It's not the only one of it's kind either. It's more infuriating than I could have imagined.

>Poor jew in America.
Those exist? I know Israeli jews are 3rd world tier but 1st world jews poor?

did you know that 1 in 5 niggers is smarter than 1 in 2 whites?
fuck off jordan

There is a concept that there is an elite of psychopathic "massive exploitative Jews", and then there are the more numerous simple Jews.
The elite psychos don't care for the well-being of the normie Jews. They use them as the cover for their activities, a defensive activist army and sometimes as scapegoat sacrifice to the angry goyim.

>This ((Goy))
ftfy