How To Get A Job And Improve Your Life: The Comprehensive Sup Forums Betterment Guide

Dear Sup Forums

I need help getting my life together.

Until Trump's presidential campaign, I had been a dirty liberal who lived off of food stamps and didn't bother to do anything productive with his life.

Since taking the red pill, I now exercise, eat right, go to church, and am basically doing everything I can to improve. However, I need to find a job.

What do you do for a living? Would you recommend it to someone with little work experience? What sort of job *would* you recommend to such a person?

Thank you in advance

>meme flag
>get a job
sage, fuck off faggot

Become a commercial diver.

Drop the flag. The country you're in makes a big difference.

Also, what skills do you have?

Applying for an entry-level position at a big hospital might be a good start. Many employers may pay for your education if you decide to pursue healthcare & if your work ethic is good on paper (i.e. no reprimands). Good luck.

I have absolutely no interest in getting a job. I'm planning to rob Jews and steal their shekels.

>flag
of all the memeflags can we remove that one
reminds me too much of that fat cuck sargon

Click bait on a basket weaving site, what has the world come to? I came here looking for a guide as promised in the title, but what I got was a NEET asking how to get a job.

Learn a trade.

>go to local communtiy college
>get locked out due to shitty grades and bush beating
>pretty much the only school to go to in my part of the state
>the gateway to the state college
>want to give another go but cant afford to waste money

Thought about online college but that seems more of a meme than a solution. Thinking about being into tech, should I go straight to tech school or just get ceritfied in a bunch of shit first?

Don't get into tech. The power and Internet will be shut down soon. Like said, learn a trade.

What's your current power level?

I'm interested in this business opportunity.

I have the mentality for a trade, but want to keep up with technology.

Ask me to build a house, I can with some plans. Ill smelt iron and lose my bones and muscles by 40 but I want enough money for a nice small shack and a qt wife with many kids

It's a growing career field, but time is limited. Ive actually heard others with this plan, so I'm likely to move up my timetable as to get in before the field becomes saturated.

able to reach uncharted levels but for the sake of conformity i keep it semi-higher than average

Sup Forums is no place for life advice

beep boop thank you for the job human

We are all anons down the same path, why not share our success stories?

How old are you?

If under 28 I would suggest the military
>job/skill training
>great benefits after 4 years
>lead a productive, healthy life

Joined/served 09--13. Got out, bought a condo at 23, jist finished undergrad and on to law. Trust God first, user. Do the right thing for yourself.

How much of a meme is the public sector? I'm in my third/final year of International Relations at ANU (most CIAnigger equivalents and politicians study here) and I want to get into international migration since it's the most Sup Forums-related field I can think of but I've got no idea about how competitive the job market is

Work on a cargo ship and sail the seven seas while renting a cheap apartment. Save up money and then go to college for something that will be viable in twenty five years.

I was just gonna cut trees down in front of the armored cars, hold em up.

Depends what field/position the job is in.

A huge plus with gov employment is job stability (unless a new gov gets elected and scraps your position)
Pay is usually decent up to a certain point (max is like 120k without getting into parliament as a rep)

Job made my life more miserable. 1/10 do not recommend.

I was going to try getting an internship for one of the following fields
>domestic refugee shit
>border migration
>intelligence

but apparently diversity quotas are a huge fucking problem for racist white males
cheers for job perks though