Utawarerumono

So How did everyone find Mask of Truth/Futari no Hakuoro, do you think we will ever get the third season in anime form? It's a shame so many people here encountered the anime of the 2nd season first.
Haku truly is the best

Really liked the first season when I watched it back in the day, but the second one was pretty disappointing.

How is the conclusion? Did Haku at least get a satisfying end this time? Spoilers are welcome.

Haku dies and takes Hakuowlo's place and watches over everyone after that. Hakuowlo becomes a completely normal human being

He becomes the new Utawarerumono after Hakuro gives him his powers, Hakuro returns to being just a normal person, living with eruru. Although Haku had to die like twice before he got to that point.

You say you hated the first season, the anime was an absolute shit adaption, read the game already. Then read the second game, and realize you made a mistake even watching the anime.

Uta2 anime director didn't even play the game, for some reason. Also half the anime was filler, and shit was just botched in different ways.

It would be hard to make a third season because they accidentally killed a character who wasn't meant to die yet.

I think they anime did more harm than good for people's perception of the sequels.

Honestly you need to play the games they are actually so much better than the anime. The 2nd season doesn't even cover properly how Haku gets his memories back and instead chooses to just focus all the time on the slice of life scenes

Which character did they kill off? I have played the games but have forgotten most of the 2nd season

Didn't they kill that guy at the end who fought Oshitoru? At the very end.

This scene in the game actually brought me to tears, I really didn't expect it to do this even though I expected this scene to come

To be fair Vurai wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things in the 3rd game, he was just resting in the cave then has a fight with Oshtor. Also the anime didn't show him turning to salt or anything so I'm sure they could easily make up some bullshit about how he didn't die and was on death's door instead

>Gimme spoilers, I've already given up in life.

This is how it ends.

And this was exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Knowing that Eruru and Hakuoro meet each other again just made my day!

Honestly the 3rd game made me love Haku, it made the ending all the more emotional

I legit have no idea how they'd even animate the third game. It's so fucking long.

It isn't full of filler like the 2nd game either. It would probably need 37-50 episodes

Kuon can have her happy ending, but Rurutie deserves to be second spot next to Haku. That girl suffered way too much. Even the anime did horrible things to her.

What did people feel about the ending? Haku had every girl in the game all over his dick at the end and he just goes and dies. At least he has the twins but unsure if he can exactly do anything to them in his state

>Kuon can have her happy ending
but..

No. Don't you dare do this to me, user. Don't break my illusions.

Its life

If you're a useless neet, no one loves you.

If you become hardened military man who puts his life on the line all the time and acts alpha, everyone loves you, but you are going to die in the end. There's no middle ground. A person who earns the spoils, cannot actually eat them.

Twins won, what are you talking about?

You're breaking my illusions.

Munechika is cute.

Haku is dead. Oshtor is dead. Now all that's left is the white clad owlo, Mashiro, the new onkami.

So who was the best girl Sup Forums?
Can we consider the twins as one since they are pretty much an item

So did the twins die as well or are they just following Haku in another dimension with him?

They're alive and just following him where ever he goes.

That's a hard fucking question.

Personally I like Kuon because she is a massive dork, Muneshika because she is a massive dork, and Nosuri because she is a baka ranger.

Clearly just waiting on the third guy, Ha, to come and give Haku a break from godship. Though probably easiest if Haku and Hakuro just took turns at it.

Kuon, call me a basic bitch for picking the main girl I don't care she was great.

All about that Atui and Nosuri

>last dream mission is to go home
>home is the tile next to Kuon
I now have teriminal diabeetus.

Kuon = Rurutie > Twin > Nosri > Atui = Munechika > Anju > Nekone > Fumi

They all lose to Raikou though. He's the best boy.

No

Honestly its pretty great that the main heroine is so likeable in these games. Most games ane anime the main heroine is annoying as fuck

Isn't it sad, Eruru?

Wtf is this shit taste

You're both dumb. Kuon, Munechika, and Nosuri need to be near the top.

>mfw Kimi ga Tame start to play
>Haku's voice during that entire scene

This shit aint fair. THat fucking cheating. ;_;

Kuon is awful

The fuck she is. She's an adorable dork. Did you skip the part where she takes Haku home and tries to hit on him while in her empress persona?

Did you skip the part where she nearly kills everyone by ignoring Haku repeatedly telling her not to play with giant robots?

I'm pretty sure I spot 2 guys in your waifu lists

She's a dork. Also everyone was fine. She can beat the robits.

Season 1 was so good. S2 not so much