Im tryna FUCc

So basically im redpilling my gf, and she said if i can prove that transgenders are mentally ill, she would suck my dick tonight, so please if you guys have any stats or good articles, drop em.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00048679609065010
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women can't be redpilled, only subversed as long as you're a dominant male. When you break up eventually, she will find another man within a week and adopt all his beliefs.

She's a virgin, this would be her first succ. So i don't give a shit what happens to her after i fuck her

blaire white? shes a tranny who thinks that they are mentally ill, she did a video about it. some evidence for the case.

It had been classified as Gender Dysphoria, which is a "Mental Distress" a wide scope considered a mental illness. They want to whack their dicks off or stitch a finger onto the pelvis. They are unwell.

Then this thread is pointless.

Gender dysphoria is classified as a real medical condition, but not in cases of willing non conformity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Aus. and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry:
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00048679609065010

>Objective: The case is reported of a gender dysphoric patient who responded successfully to pharmacotherapy with pimozide.

>linical picture: An adult male patient with a borderline learning disability presented with cross-dressing and a strong wish to undergo a sex change. Treatment: Supportive psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy with pimozide was tried.

>Outcome: There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.

>Conclusion: Pharmacotherapy with pimozide should be considered in cases of doubtful gender dysphoria.

look up the story on dr. money vs dr. diamond two (((doctors))) names not the objects

No, because im tryna FuCc

I need to find that there are implications in one's health after making the transition, as i want to prove that a desire of sex change is not the only implication to being transgander (suicide rates, bipolarity disorder etc)

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Results

>The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8–62.9). Sex-reassigned persons also had an increased risk for suicide attempts (aHR 4.9; 95% CI 2.9–8.5) and psychiatric inpatient care (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 2.0–3.9). Comparisons with controls matched on reassigned sex yielded similar results. Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls.

>Conclusions

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

tl;dr post-op trannies still kill themselves more than normies do

Transsexual is gender dysforia. Annoxeria is body dysforia. Ask her if she thinks Annoxeric people are sane.

Just show her a video of a guy cutting his dick and balls off, she'll realize it is self mutilation within the first 10-20 seconds.

How romantic

Wtf, i love burgers now!

Get the fuck back to your containment Sup Forumsoard retard. saged

I call bs

sage

Sad!

Make Mexico Great Again and I love u too taco.

Dysphoria and dysmorphia are not the same. You've mixed up the different conditions.