"Gender" appears 359 times in Canada Budget 2018

You're fucking kidding me, Trudeau. JUST FUCK OUR ECONOMY UP.

>budget.gc.ca/2018/docs/plan/budget-2018-en.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMsqEph7a8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do canadians eat chickpeas?

Fucking hell, just noticed the stupid number of times "gender wage gap" in particular shows up. Not even a liberal economist would find that cool. Just fuck my shit up.

Must have been a huge problem, what is wrong with these people?

Create hapas goy for equality and happiness

conservatives shouldn't done better,,in this country it's always just from bad to worse

should've **

Why do u ask?

They're alright. Not a huge part of our traditional diet, though some people use them instead of yellow split peas in pea soup.

They had literally over a decade of smearing Harper's name. Remember the "Soldiers in our streets" advert?
youtube.com/watch?v=uMsqEph7a8I

We never did find out what his supposed "secret agenda" was.

and the best conservatives could come up with was "nice hair" and "he's just not ready"..they handed it to him

And people got exactly what they said. An incompetent buffoon with nice hair.

Yes, the liberals are indeed that much of a cancer. They are desperately clinging to buzzwords and pandering to try and distract people from how badly they are failing and Trudeau is an attention whore.

Yeah I remember those because that was back when I actually watched TV. I remember seeing "He's just not ready" ads and "Join the Military" ads alot. After the internet went down, no Military ads... just empathy and "appeal to emotion" spam. At least he gave (literally everyone) more than enough ammo to fire at him this time around.

That's the thing with left-wing poltics around that. Vague and unclear motives with nothing "set in stone" so you have plausible deniability. The same thing happened with Hillary... except with Trudeau it was a young guy with acting experience and no history that could come back to destroy him.
>But now he does

kek..true..unfortunately

after the internet went down recently, all I didn't see Military ads and only saw emotional crap*

He couldn't have crashed and burned harder if he tried. He would've been fucked in the ass a long time ago if his butt-buddy Gerald Butts and the CBC wasn't there to bail him out every single time.

this is how budgets work

Are you implying that you need to put in the effort to balance a budget?

hell no..they balance themselves here