Whites shouldn't even be living in Africa in the first place

Why do you (((guys))) care about South Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=00i-vbGsK7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s a case study in niggers taking over the government so we are observing the happenings with extreme interest.

white were the ones who made it what it was, it was fine until the UK took it and added all the niggers

Whites should be living wherever we want to.

I don't want my people living in foreign lands. Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans.

>gets skin cancer
>and wife gets raped by niggers

>africa for africans
africa is huge and filled with multiple races. Theyre not anymore foreign than the negroes that migrated there.

Because my former president was born there.

I agree, whites shouldn't be living in Africa. Now lets uproot the entire population of North America and deport them to whichever continent best fits their genetic makeup.

it's actually pretty rad down here.
otherwise we wouldn't put up with the nogs.

From an Anglo perspective, our commonwealth rights were stripped when we became fully independent thus losing our right to return to our place of ancestry. We lost our connection to UK and we weren't considered Anglo from that point forward. Nobody wanted to accept anyone with a South African passport then and nobody wants to accept someone with a SA passport now.

Honestly, yes. This is the best scenario, but ittl never happen. The south African whites (especially the boers) have been there so long, they have no ethnic ties to Europe. Europe doesn't want them, or even consider them Europeans at this point. They have no where to turn. Nowhere to run. Maybe Namibia, but how long until they are driven from Namibia after a populist uprising? They have a right to live, and be successful. Many were born after apartheid and all after slavery, and just want to live.

Niggers shouldn't live period.

europe has multiple races to, nordics, hellenics, celts etc

Yes Africa is a land of immigrants in the first place, we have every right to be there, we should teach those xenophobe racists a lesson

Africans shouldn't even be living in this world in the first place.
Why did you guys not exterminate them when you had the chance?

>invents sunscreen
>genocides natives

Fuck off. Why shouldn't they? They founded that fucking country, they were the majority, they built all the infrastructure. There is literally no reason for what you just said you retarded anglo.

Whites came from africa, dummy. Of course we should be living there.

the difference between europeons is very small compared to gentic difference between east, north, west and Khoisan africans.

then get the fuck out of america, smart ass.

Oh fuck off with this bullshit, this ultra nativist approach is just fucking retarded, ultimately you would be living in France or central Europe if we weren't allowed to be nomadic. dividing races by continents is a bit retarded, it is just arbitrary shit. Like sure, whites shouldn't let niggers into their countries, but South Africa was literally founded by whites, the whites were there before the niggers.

>Whites came from africa, dummy
Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up?

Tons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans

I asked for evidence, not theory.

Sources are all cited. Theory relies on evidence obviously.

My people have been in africa before the us and canada were countries you kaffer

Platinum. I do feel bad for all the toeheaded white people in Africa that look like me, but not enough to go to Africa and possibly die for their birthright.... I feel as bad for them as I do people who keep getting raped by tornadoes.

your a retard, let me guess you also think whites should all have their home countries flooded with shit skins as well

It is TOTALLY possible that while a group of homo sapiens left africa and eventually evolved into white people and other races that the blacks stayed and intermixed with less evolved primates.

There were 4 different species (possibly more) of homo on earth at the same time.

Besides possibly being mixed with lesser forms of homo it is possible that the intelligence of blacks and aborigines did not evolve further and whites and asians did.

There is nothing to support that idea that intelligence must remain constant like everyone wants you to believe. It could easily happen that as the races evolved differently so did their intelligence.

And because most sub-saharan blacks look half ape already I'm almost positive they have a good amount of non-homo genes in them making them fucking retarded.

Cool shilling bro.

We will avenge every murder.

AFRICA IS RIGHTFUL WHITE CLAY

>Europe for whites
>Asia for Asians
>Africa for everybody????

then why the fuck are flooding your streets with africans, pakis, and the lot destroying your country

you already had a case study, chicago

>Because my former president was born there.
Kenya, not South Africa

Normally I’d agree but black people will starve without white folk there

Why can't we just kill all of them and take their land, like our forefathers?

Both are shitholes.

Whites BUILT South Africa: youtube.com/watch?v=00i-vbGsK7M
It would be like saying that Australians should GTFO of Oceania just because a few scattered groups of glorified primates with no concept of nation arrived there first, you retarded anti-white TRAITOR.

When the white settled there, there was nothing but a wilderness in what is today south Africa.

anti-white

>Why do you (((guys))) care about South Africa?
Because we don't want starving SA negro refugees (who killed their food source) coming to America with their retarded gene pool and bad habits like infant raping. Keep that shit there.

>>Europe for whites
>>Asia for whites
>>Africa for whites
>America for whites
>Antarctica for whites
>Australia for whites
>Earth for whites

Crazy pilot and perverted camera guy.