Wet or Dry?

Which side would you have voted?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/kenburns/prohibition/roots-of-prohibition/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470475/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been women with "think of the children" against liberty for quite some time...

This first thing women did once they got the vote was bring in prohibition, causing organized crime, the fbi, etc. nagging cunts didn’t want their men going to bars

Prohibition any day of the week

The poor did it to themselves. They should suffer the consequences.

Nobody NEEDS alcohol

I was banned

I dont know. which side would you have voted? I'll agree with that.

No, the kikes who owned the liquor industry caused those problem when they didn't get their way.

to be fair i bet a lot of women were getting beaten up back then by their alcoholic husbands
fuck that, we're not muslims

give em rights they said

you dont NEED the internet

Muslims make alcohol illegal so this means they are right.

no nigger fucking john rock wanted boozed banned because ethanol was a cheaper alt than gas
pbs.org/kenburns/prohibition/roots-of-prohibition/

"think of the children" seems to be the time honored method of manipulating the masses

fuck that cunt

>pbs
lel

not for the coalburner
REEEEE

Alcohol is the oldest friend of mankind. It may cause problems but it's been a bigger help than hindrance along the way.

Wet because the dry movement was being pushed by the same kinds of women who would later become the feminists of today. They blamed all their problems on people drinking and yelled at the top of their lungs that "if we can get rid of liquor society will be peaceful." All because some stupid bitch got slapped around by her husband and thought "he is a good man if it wasn't for that rum." instead of I need a gun to shoot that mother fucker.

If Muslims ban alcohol it means prohibition is good.

Nobody needs these massive glasses for the devil's drink. We need common sense alcohol reforms so nobody under the age of 21 can have access to these baby killing substances.

I'm not trying to take your alcohol, just alcohol with a proof above 5.

I'd have made a fortune. I can do James Cagney Edward G Stewart and Bogarde. Id be to tier prohibition gangster. If I had a gang. I suppose that would be you lot. Id have to slap you around a bit to keep you in line and paying the tax but it's nothing personal, this is just the bus-I-ness we chose.

Fuck the children. Literally!! That's what the pedophile elite do!

There's fewer a better way to sum up how pathetic human beings are than to explain one of our oldest past times is to recreationally give ourselves brain damage to avoid having to simply think clearly.

Drinking alcohol was literally the only way europeans could survive, because the water was fucking poison you dumb nigger.

Marries a drunk...
Now it is OUR problem

alcohol is a diuretic though

no

as a canadian i wouldn't have the option of voting in this prohibition. i would however have the option of making fat stacks of cash smuggling alcohol in a boat driven across the lake.

Why do i feel dehydrated as fuck after drinking 5% alcohol then because i pissed 10 times the night before?

Anyone with any understanding of the prohibition era is aware that it was a huge disaster and cause enormous amounts of illegal trafficking.

Taking away from citizens doesn't work, you need to convince the citizens to take it away from themselves.

Wet, obviously, prohibition was a huge mistake.

It is but only in large doses.
Spirits will dehydrate you, deplete your b-vitamins, and give you acetaldehyde poisoning.
Beer, what actually supported western civ, only makes you piss more if you're chugging pints of it to get drunk.

why the fuck is that white bitch's children white? ugly ass white bitch

Dry. I'm related to moonshiners and even they admitted prohibition worked.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470475/

wet. prohibitionists and teetotalers should be beaten to death.

Does that include Muslims?

Vote Dry.
As the law comes into effect, invest heavily in breweries and distilleries.
Buy them out at well below market value.
Wait.
Either repeal will come around and your investments will explode in value, or arrange to produce illegal liquor at exorbitantly marked up prices.
Either way, you'd make a killing.

Dry obviously, look how evil the wet man is!

WET

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew