Chapter 2

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked.
Kinghts and Popes of Eris Report In.

I highly recommend The Sex Magicians by RAW, all about meme magick.

- the mgt

good book. ti kallisti.
simon moon would love kek.
coincidence is the universe trying to speak.

ok for real this time im going to bed. Ill check thread in the morning.
PRAISE KEK.
PRAISE BOB.
HAIL ERIS!

For the Fairest One.

Hail Eris
HailKek
Hail The Egragore!

Checked for Guerrilla Ontology, not to be confused with Gorilla gynecology, a much more hazardous endeavor.

(((Discordians))) are tryhard faglords
Fuck off to /x/ you bastardo

>The human race will begin solving it's problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously.
In other words, when things are done for the lulz

Why....so.....Sirius?

Imagine being such a stick in the mud that it makes you angry when people are having fun on the Internet. How does that feel user, being such a person?

I spent years collecting gigabytes of RAW and Discordia material. Can dump some in a few weeks when have access to the drive.

Keep this thread alive or keep continue it like this Part 2. If there's any place for Eris, it's here.

Ill winds blow no minds.

All Hail the Union of Kek and Eris, and what it shall Manifest in The Void.

this reminds me of that spongebob movie...

is it related?

i transcribed robert anton wilson's entire hour plus talk on the assassination of JFK a few years ago
it makes for a good condensed redpill on secret societies
if you've never heard of licio gelli or propaganda due you should really check it out, either read it or watch the talk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I

Checked. Satire is Knowledge.

NO NOOOO IM BEING VACUUMED TO /X/ HEEEELP

This is a thread about absolute control of Politics with no evidence of doing so.
tldr; Union of an Older God, Eris, and a newer God, Kek, both of whome were Born of Satire in The Void of Chaos. A New Day, a Day of Days. Witness it.

Make a Mega account and just backup there

relevant to the topic

>chomsky
kys meme country

I drank the *Devil* under seven tables, I am too *intense* to die, I'm insured for acts o' God *and* Satan! I was shanghaied by bodiless fiends and alien jews from a corporate galaxy, and got away with their hubcaps! I *cannot* be tracked on radar! I wear nothing uniform, I wear *no* god damn uniform!

Just want to thank all of the Anons for all of the information provided here, very useful and interesting stuff.

I'm interested in what the hottest shit in linguistics has to say about power and so should you

go back to playschool

where can I download these?

Higher res?

I've read like 85% of this shit just by pure chance. I've got more valuable material, actually.

It's all bullshit.

>more valuable
We're curious
/x/ ?

>post on /x/
>get told to fuck off back to Sup Forums
>post on Sup Forums
>get told to fuck off back to /x/
I JUST WANT TO POST ABOUT REPTILIAN KIKES GODDAMIT!

The Church of The Subgenius feels like an actual satanic cult.