He is playing for keeps. are you?

don't even call yourself a white nationalist if you don't support dylan roof. if you virtue signal and throw him under the bus, you're really just closet antifa. we are in a war for the survival of our people and in war there are no half measures - you're either in it to win it, or you may as well surrender and hope for kind treatment from your conquerors.

do you think niggers in south africa are concerned about which afrikaners they kill? do you think for one second that if american niggers had the upper hand and superior numbers they would become liberals, in-fighting amongst themselves about "white rights?" think again. they would murder your family and everyone you care about and laugh while doing so.

nobody is saying you have to do what dylan roof would, but how dare you call him a coward? cowards don't choose death over dishonor. he chose the death penalty rather than using an insanity defense so that his motives won't be questioned.

imagine an america where your children are safe to walk down the street at night. if only 1% of white americans did what he did, we would be nigger free and that is what we would have. most of you are just LARPing as WNs for humor, i realize. but someday you may realize that white genocide isn't a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kill a bunch of old fucks that were going to die anyways
>in a christian church
literally a waste of time

He looks like an acorn

>white supremacist
Im an user-supreamicst, most of you guys are fags or shills needing to justify any self-confidence with the belief that your race is superior.

All you fags do is undermine the image of the right wing, and are no better than the shills on this board
Kek

This. Just makes us look bad and they already reproduced. Should've done an infirmary or something

I thought his goal was to kill some black senator or something.

Murdering people is honorable now...
In Churches...

>Muh optics

Kill yourselves. All niggers die on the day of the rope, and so will averyone who tries to defend "muh based black guys"

must be nice to be so disconnected from reality.

DEH OLD DEH DINDU NUFFIN

oh no killing christkikes is nothing

You don't understand just how politically connected African American churches are in the South. I'm definitely not encouraging anyone to shoot African Americans but black churches essentially control their communities. None of the blacks he killed were based republican civic nationalist blacks and that is a fact.

I'm not saying it was wrong to have done it, I'm just saying if you only have one shot to make as big an impact as possible itd be smarter to go after young blacks since they likely haven't had kids and have more years ahead of them to do nigger shit

For reference, the church Dylan shot up was basically a social club for the South Carolina political class. One of the men shot in the shooting:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementa_C._Pinckney

This wasn't a random target. This was a political hit.

Hi low level FBI 'agent'

No, instead he shot black politicians. To be honest I don't agree with killing people but this lines up perfectly with your belief. Dylan likely believed he was executing his 2nd amendment right to fight tyranny. I definitely do not agree with it though because killing people is bad and it is also racist!

Using the word "kike" as an insult against Christians is pretty amazing, considering the word came about to mock anti-Christian Jews. Are you trying to pull a "nigger" and reclaim the word for empowerment, Shlomo?

Christianity is pozzed. The catholic pope is kissing feet and protestants are hanging up gay rights flags on their buildings. Sorry but Christianity is dead and never coming back.

Once again nice choice of words, considering Christians are the only fucking people in this world who are actively fighting against the actual pozzed faggots, Also Christianity has been proclaimed dead countless times throughout history. Not taking some brainlet's word on the internet as anything insightful.

>Sorry but Christianity is dead and never coming back
It's just getting started, faggot.

I dont care about niggers but terorism is not a good way to spreed the message of white nationalism it just gives people an excuse not to listen.

1.4/10

Fuck him. Hope his asshole is tight.

Whos that fukin abo

Fuck you. He got reruns of Dukes of Hazard taken off the air. Hangin's too good for 'em.

I'm not calling him a coward, I'm calling him insane. Memes aside he alienated a fuckton of potential support and his actions were used to justify the destruction of Confederate monuments

Sage

>Murdering people is honorable now...
>In Churches...
OP here. i expected replies like this and also expected people calling me an FBI agent and silly stuff like that. user, i respect your point of view. i wont call you a race traitor because of it. but let me explain my point of view...

were the US airmen who firebombed tokyo honorable? they killed innocent women and children by the tens of thousands - people who did not deserve to die. but that is the reality of war. innocent people die.

now maybe you believe in the doctrine of multiculturalism - that whites and blacks can peacefully coexist. a lot of people believe that. but if you call yourself a white nationalist, then that isnt what you believe. if you ask me, appeasement doesnt work with niggers. you can beg their forgiveness all day, treat them like royalty, pretend to be one of them...but they still want you dead. they dont want to coexist with you

it's either us or them. its an ugly reality but it is reality

He should have hit a synagogue.

>Posts image of pedo faggot evading justice.
Opinion discarded.

we shouldn't have brought slaves to this country. it was a sin and a grave mistake. but what's done is done. they are here now. they're not going to leave because we ask politely

This

He did literally nothing wrong.