Setiokai no Ichizon

have never seen a discusson on Sup Forums for possibly the best anime ever made. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

haraguroscans.blogspot.ca/2017/02/seitokai-no-ichizon-congregating.html?m=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gud.

No s3

We discussed it when it aired and had plenty of threads about how the blonde girls VA died or whatever and she got replaced.

I AM KAICHOU

It's one of the few harems where I liked all the girls.

I saw a view clips on YouTube and thought it looked funny. Since it’s written by the same guy who wrote Gamers! and I loved Gamers!, I’ll probably watch it now.

Sup Forums doesn't talk about old anime unless it's EVA.

The cameo it got from Gamers! was fun. We weren't expecting that.

What was the cameo? I must have missed it

I heard Ken influence imouto's hobby on eroge, is that true?

The very first scene when the little sister is introduced. She's at the student council at her school, and the other members all look like the people from Seitokai Ichizon.

It's definitely one of my favourite shows.
Season 2 included.

I watched season 1 and 2 back to back and loved them both. I was a bit surprised to see people shit on only season 2.

Is Gamers actually good? I like Seitokai no Ichizon, but a show about misunderstandings sounds kind of shitty.

Went into it with decent expectations because of the author, turned out to be the biggest disappointment of the season.

No. Konoha is in the student council to find Ken's eroge stash, which has become legendary, but she's never known Ken. Mafuyu, on the other hand, has influenced Karen being a tryhard.

But have you all read the sequel manga? Do you love the new girls as much as the originals?

they're not cute and edged like in seitokai. Fucking atrocity.

I have. I don't. The sequel was okay for what it was, but it wasn't as charming as the anime.

Sister best girl and if you don't agree you can fuck off.

Maybe because you're a fucking newfag.

Nice harem, great MC. Too bad there was graduation and moving away though

We have already done it plenty of times in the past.

Also, it's good so there is nothing to bitch about.

I loved it, it's one of my favourite anime ever and got me reading eroge.
As well as got me pretty fluent in Japanese.

how is it?

Its different from season 1 so don't expect that but great in its own way. (Ken's guide on how to build your own harem)

Newspaper club president's sister is the best.

The MC that got me to dig harem ends.

Was it a harem end? I thought everyone just went their separate ways and nothing happened.

The sequel confirms he's dating all of them and keeps in touch with the ones that moved away by phone and online.

That's because you're a newfaggot. It had threads when it aired. Blonde girl wears thigh highs with her bikini.

Does he have a main girl or is it all kinda even?

Guys, it sucks being a newfriend. Missed out on such fun threads. Now all I get is dumbass dragonball threads.

It's okay user. There will be more threads with interesting shit to talk about.

I was underaged when setiokai no ichizon was airing, haha 12 btw

We all agree that Echo of Death > Nakameguro right?

I still think 2012 was probably one of the best years on this site, great shows that year but other years had some notable ones.

The anime has a sequel?

LN only. It has a few manga chapters too.

You haven't born yet when it aired.

This was highly rated by many anons at one point. Seems like the online streamed released season killed any interest in it.

Art styles are different every century if you think about it

Novel translations never ever outside of the first volume and parts of the second.
I liked them. Minase was my favorite girl out of the ones introduced in the new series.

Minase was introduced well before though.

I know. I really liked her scenes in Episode 0 of the second season. I meant that out of the heroines introduced in the sequel manga, she was my favorite. Her promotion to main heroine status was a nice surprise.

1st season was incredibly funny.
2nd season was absolutely terrible

Pretty gud.

S1 is my favorite thing ever

it was very popular when it aired years ago. season 2 was pretty awful though.

It's over - even the source material -, so there is nothing to discuss. S1 was fucking amazing, but S2 was so bad I'm not even sure about if it exists, but this thread reassured me of that.

Not only that, but the MC is actually an agreeable guy.

That was my most favorite episode in first season. Girls jealousy is delicious.

Best KAICHOU and girl.

It was my first.
I loved it.
I loved it so much.
And it will never be again.

Echo of Death x Nakameguro
ftfy.

>Why?
You're new is showing.

One of my fav anime

The last chronological chapter where both student councils meet each other is translated: haraguroscans.blogspot.ca/2017/02/seitokai-no-ichizon-congregating.html?m=0

Go ahead and discuss that.

Depending on your interpretation of above LN chapter either no or possibly he likes Meiku (introduced in LNs, main character in sequel series) slightly more than everyone else.

Cute

One of my favorites

Why did people hate S2? The only things I didn't like about it were the character designs and Ringo/Asuka. The Minatsu episode was my favorite from both seasons.