This woman is 117 y/o

Why do jews age so well?

Is it all the child sacrificing and the eating of the goyim blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/08/rabbi-teaches-that-jews-are-an-alien-race-here-to-take-over-the-earth-3199836.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mbNGXZO4vbA&t=150
youtu.be/mbNGXZO4vbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>8871ACF0-B09B-489E-AE7E-7(...).jpg

scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

You're not anti-abortion, right goy?

She even has such a healthy, full set of hair

horrifying

Must be like fucking a full vacuum bag.

la bruja judea

wtf is that haha

Horrific too

3/10 would fuck

Fpbp

Jews really aren't human, fucking hell.

can someone shop in some vampire teeth?

She looks like a fucking demon. And she is lying about her age anyway, Jews lie about everything.

checked

Abortion levels out the nigger population. If you’re against it, you’re a boomer.

Nosferatu

What if old bloodline Askenazi Jews that have the RH negative antigen use RH positive blood to stay the genetic deterioration of their own Dna and a side effect is the longevity?

>resembling a soulless imp
>aging well

is this calico?

Children disappear all the time desu

ikr

there was an older chines man who died recently
he looked normal

Can anyone else identify Jews simply by their eyes? I was told this years ago in NYC by an acquaintance but thought he was racist af. But it's eerily a rule. Jews have eyes that don't reveal anything about their character, emotion or humanity. They somehow have "masked" eyes that are like staring at infinite sand dunes in the desert, you finally resign to not retrieving any social cues or information. Their eyes are literally sorts inhuman. Eustace Mullins says its Mother Nature telling you something's not right. Have to agree. Look at OP's pic. That's not your neighbor, that's your nightmare.

she already has them m8

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/08/rabbi-teaches-that-jews-are-an-alien-race-here-to-take-over-the-earth-3199836.html

Agreed. Except they're not masking anything. There literally is no soul there. Just an always hungry, ever consuming void.

> This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Kabbalahinfo.
fuckin joos man

No, indigo.

That's the wiggest-looking wig I've ever seen.

>"ISRAELI NATION (Lesson) ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Kabbalahinfo.

dude get the fuck out of here you werent making a joke. Im done. Nope.

>You've got beautifull eyes ma'am

it's also becouse child sacrificing but mostly becouse of organ trafficking

Definitely all the goyim foreskins they devour in their unholy satanic rituals.

They typically have small beady eyes but not all but this is a typical stereotype of juice

>t. jewish alien

She looks like something that's literally been drinking baby blood.
> jews
Confirmed.

it's a rabbi who makes that joke
no me

>when you see it......

mechanical decay is srs bsns

that is not fucking real thats like from a netflix show or something

When I read that David Rockefeller had 6 heart transplant... FUCKING SIX!! it really terrified me.

Seriously. Jews look so freaking evil that I highly doubt they're humans.

I'm seriously starting to believe in the reptilian theory.

>gif

yeah, nope

Checked

David Icke did nothin' wrong?

thx user, almost fall for it

That was satire though. He's dead now anyway (S).

The Nazi hospitals in the Holocoaster camps were just that good.

Subhumans, mein kampf judtentum...

>Age so well
She looks like a fucking demon dude

Prolly.

Just wait for it, fags.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mbNGXZO4vbA&t=150

A youtu.be/mbNGXZO4vbA

Top kek, bet she's a jew...

Twilight zone

jesus christ that face

I guess the huntsman was too late to save little red riding hood

>Age good
>Shows a fucking vampire.jpeg

the fuck is that pick?!

They also excel at lying.
In any case, the world's record (confirm-able) is something like 127, a Brit woman, not a Jew.

I gave a nude, lubed massage to a 70 year old Jewess.

She had me do her ass, I had to spread her cheeks, her butthole was tight. I did her DD tits next, they were firm.

The only problem is that is I fix computers. She had me fix the computer. She told me she wanted to give me like 8$ an hour because she was short on cash. Then she wanted the nude lube massage. She made me take off my clothes. I gave her the massage, and she wrote the check and it still came out to 8$ an hour. I average $50 an hour per call. She told me we could shower or just fuck. The local minimum wage was 9$ at the time. I feel cheated.

What pisses me off even more is she has not called back in a long time.

Generally they have a healthier diet, and aren't exposed to the occupational health hazards that goyim are.

Unlike Sup Forums claims, by large not all of them are (((evil))).

Sephardic Jews have a very distinct look with the brown eyes. It shines a bit and looks sweet (on lack of better word). That's something I've noticed more or less as pattern.

You do realize their our different types of Jews, some of them believe in Jesus, kind of like Christians and Catholics. Not all are bad. To each is their own.

Neck yourself

I think its cause Hell doesn't want them either