This is white in America

>this is white in America

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white = Caucasoid, hell even i'm white in america.

A BAD

Its right in the name.

There's more

Of course it has. If we don't place non-whites under whites, then race crime statistics would be even worse.

looks like a typical ugly white trash anglo to me

Really? He looks like a light skinned spic

Police are just (((lazy))) and label everyone white.

This will get slided because it reveals whites really are going extinct and the government census is completely inflating the white statistics by including spics and mutts

>Race: White
kek

SEE! NOT SO EASY TO DRAW THE LINE IS IT YOU ALT-RIGHT KEKS

If this guy took a DNA test he would probably be 60% Caucasian. Hispanic isn't a race his racial category IS white. Unless you consider genes from southern Europe not to be white

True but he has white bone structures

Hispanic shouldn't be made into a race (Since spanish people exist) but indigenous should be a race for all these brown people

>he would probably be 60% Caucasian

No he wouldn't dumb fuck. Brittney Ventai is 60% white and 30% nigger yet she has fair skin, and blue eyes. That guy has at least 25% white in him and and a good portion of black.

no it's not

>raul tejada

Yea! Fuck your science tools measuring deee eeen ayyyy, my eyes can see 10 fold!

I've given you an example. Someone who is 60% white would not have brown skin or nappy hair, dumbass.

Some of these can't be real. You got a dark-skinned black guy labelled white on the first row.

Indians are not white
they are the color of my shit
my shit is brown
fuck off normie

Good example of fake news.

Population census data is taken from birth certificates not bookings.When police arrest people and book them many times just put white. All these examples do is show white people are less violent than actual crime statistics.

>The only one captured was the real white guy

Yes you can. You could be 100% white and have those features. You obviously haven't been around southern italian/spanish men

About that

Sicilians are part Moor, niggers.

This is america. A country founded by Anglo-Saxon Nordic White people for Anglo-Saxon Nordic White If you are not Anglo-Saxon Nordic White you can fuck off back to where you came from and prtend to be White there. No one will bother you there. So why have you come here to bother us?

Caucasian does not equal white. Maybe the US should stop using white in the census and replace it with the word caucasian

these shitskin copes are always so hilarious to read
will YOU get lynched by a racist white mob?
if the answer is yes, you're not white
simple
>b-buh sicily!!
lmfao
the best part is how you're probably a streetshit

In America, Europeans, Hispanics, Arabs, and Indians are all considered white by the census. Yes it's retarded.

White=European, aka any ethnicity more related to other native European branches of the Indo-European tree that to Indo-Europeans outside of it, and Caucasoids outside of the Indo-European tree. What you say applies to Caucasoids, not Caucasians. It's a narrower term.

Indians and Pakistanis are classified as Asian on the US census

Hispanics are not considered White on the United states Census. They aren't even listed as a racial group.

The U.S. Census Bureau must adhere to the 1997 Office of Management and Budget (OMB) standards on race and ethnicity which guide the Census Bureau in classifying written responses to the race question:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Black or African American – A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa.

American Indian or Alaska Native – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.

Asian – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

Right, but my Birth Certificate says White.

I don't get the point of the statement.

Sicilians are white bucko