Obama in Japan

According to FujiTV, Obama will be going to Japan near the end of march and will be having a conference with Abe. The theme of the conference will be "a world without nukes".
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/fnn?a=20180305-00000362-fnn-int
From 2ch thread:
"What did this guy even end up doing? I can only think of weakening America and destabilizing the world."
"We have no business with this non-achiever."
"Actually, Obama was great. He turned the arab world and eastern europe into a sea of fire, surrendered the Spratly Islands to China, and ran off with Japan's plutonium. As expected of the Nobel Peace prize winner."
"This guy is a million times worse than Trump."
"His achievement was letting everyone know that after all niggers are still niggers."
"This ape is just coming here to get paid for speeches isn't he?"
hayabusa9.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1520226562/

Hopefully the conference will be about, "A world without niggers".

kek, based 2chaner

man i love the japanese. nice to know we arent alone.

I've always thought the Japs are the most cuck people of all cause they literally spend all their time either at school or at work. Glad to see people still having common sense

What a fucking faggot. He's not President anymore.

Will there be any based samurai attending?

i dont mean to sound like a concern shill but you dont get the impression that obama is still the president for a the people who believe they run america? the nwo globalists?

she's making the face you make when you see a monkey eating its own shit

Probably Abe won't meet with Obama
Japanese news media is jacked by leftists

The Jew fears the Samurai.

Literally this.

A world WITHOUT JEWS would have been a "World Without Nukes"... seriously.

Julius Robert Oppenheimer (Manhattan Project Director)
Albert Einstein (wrote letter to (((FDR))) in 1939, along with:)
Leo Szilard
Edward Teller (Father of the H-Bomb; later nuclear advisor to Israel)
Stanislaw Ulam
Hans Bethe (The designer of the Fat Man), "(((Atheist)))" who had a Jewish mother, Anna Kuhn
Even Otto Hahn and Lise Meitner were Jewish (in Germany!)

There is some evidence that Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham has Jewish blood, but in any case, Obama definitely has Jewish inlaws and converts in his family.

This is not a good development.
We need to have someone go over there and tell Abe (((who))) was behind the bombing of Japan in the first place!

Wait, isnt this highly illegal ?
He is not a representarive of the us government, yet criminally and fraudulently poses himself as some sort of ambassador!

???

>Obama
Literally who?
He's not involved in any of this shit anymore, what is he doing?

No. He's not posing as an ambassador he's just doing NGO work.

Those red pilled comments fuck I love the Japanese

>both parties mutually consent
>buttmad ancap

How do you say nigger in Japanese?

I don't know if they quite have "nigger" just as much as they don't have niggers. The usual term is 黒人/kokujin (lit: black person) and I also see them using くろんぼ/kuronbo (something close to darkie or blackie). If anything they'd just adopt it as is as an engrish loanword, i.e. ニガー/niga.

Thanks. I've heard buraza (brotha) used before. I'm actually part jap and usually use kurojin or kurohito or something similar to talk to other Japs here and they get what I mean.