One Piece

>Big Meme is going do-

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/3U-7PCtuG7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the hell with this trash manga? It's getting worse and worse.

Doflamingo = Katakuri = Jack = Admiral > Cracker >> Luffy

can she do this to any wave or just candy waves?

Now is the time to laugh at all the people who said the Big Mom Pirates were weak and fodder.

A single panel from Bleach has more emotions than the entire One Piece manga

>hurr mor backgrond

If this is a candy wave, that just means Perospero should probably be worth a lot more than 700 million.

There's nothing really implying she can only do it to candy waves since she does it to non-candy shit like clouds.

>logias suddenly are only logias if they're a naturally occurring substance
I fucking hate the inconsistencies of this series.

I'm talking about the fact that a lot, if not all of the waters around Tottoland are made of juice or candy.

700 Million would be the highest bounty we ever saw before the Yonkou commanders. People thought it was reasonable to give Mihawk this much back then.

It's fair enough.

That's on the islands. The surround ocean appears to just be ocean.

If it was all juice, then I doubt the Fishman Pirates would have been comfortable hanging out down there.

It's primarily Luffyfags who said Big Mom was Big Meme and the Big Mom Pirates were Big Meme Pirates.

It's amazing week after week people call real spoilers fake

Luffyfags don't like it when Luffy loses.

Look how much Gear 5 Monkey God bullshit was being spammed. They are in denial and we have to deal with Luffy fanfiction being posted.

these spoilers just sounded too shit to believe they were real. but deep down we knew

I'm hype, I honestly want to know how the fuck the Straw Hats are going to get out of this?

>ICE AGE

The powers of the Big Mom Pirates sound ridiculous when you first describe them (ie this guy can turn things into food) but the levels they take these powers to make them some insanely strong guys and just make me wonder what kind of physical monsters Kaido's crew of Zoan types have to be to be on the level of these assholes.

OFFICIAL ADMIRAL LEVEL CHARACTERS LIST

Katakuri
Jack
Doflamingo
Marco
Kuma
Ben Beckman
Sabo (After training the Mera Mera)

Mihawk and the Yonkous are above.

Reminder that Katakuri is best boy

Shanks shows up with a wedding cake. I really can't think of how they get out of this.

They're not strong enough to fight out of this. They're obviously not fast enough to run away They can't reason with Big Mom because she's in a hunger rage and even if she wasn't, there's no way she'd want them to get away alive.

they are set up for another coup de burst so I can't imagine they are screwed yet. they will lure her all the way to chocolate town, Sanji will kick the wedding cake into big memes face and simultaneously lump on the ship and dip out/ meantime Brook charged up another coup-de burst and peace

He's had a lot of spotlight, but I want to see what Charlotte NoShirt is capable of.

It's a shittier version of Akainu's power when you think about it.

The awakening would be overpowered tho.

It is interesting Luffy hasn't gone G4. Perhaps he's too focused on his crew's safety, or maybe he just thinks it won't be enough. Wondering what his plan is, whether he's trying to win, or just escape after ensuring his crew is fine. I could see the CoC shattering mirrors theory at least.

I don't remember any other case of "non-natural logia" beyond Katakuri and that one villain from the fourth movie, I think he was called Gaspard, who could turn his body into candy.

>Akainu

Forgetting someone? This guy made crazy creative use of a power that was just to "be hot"

How much cola is on the sunny? Even so, I am not sure if Brook is that fast at reloading.

G4 Luffy would have to whoop Katakuri's ass to unconsciousness and take out literally every fodder in the room in like ten seconds or he's dead

I want smoothie to ring my dick out

Gear 4 is all or nothing. If you can't put someone down with Gear 4 in the time limit, he's dead. And he couldn't even put down Cracker before time ran out.

Hell, he couldn't put down Doffy either before time ran out.

How is a DF power affecting the ocean?

Smoothie is literally like 25 feet tall. Unless you've got a three foot dick, she's wringing out your entire body.

Yeah, G4 is risky, but I dunno what else he can even do. I assume he has something up his sleeve.

How did her devil fruit affect a cloud? Clouds are literally just water.

Holy shit they were real.
How are they getting out of this? Another coup de burst? Does Aokiji show up?
Honestly I'm starting to feel like somebody is going to show up to save their asses because I don't see how Luffy or the crew are getting out of this, plus it's a prime opportunity to take down Big Mom or her top dogs.

Clearly Oda is a hack

By your logic aokiji cannot freeze the ocean

Ocean near Totland is made of jelly or others edible substances.

>what else he can even do

Accept his death and hope someone comes to avenge him.

No, it's not. Are you trying to meme or are you actually stupid?

Well, there's still Bege, the Vinsmokes, Caesar or Aladin's crew running around.

And Pound! Don't forget Pound!

And Jimbe's Fishmen

That's Aladdin's crew.

Could any of them really do anything though? Maybe Ceasar could get rid of the oxygen in the area and the fishman could try to control the currents or pull Big Mom into the water or something, butI don't see how any of them could stop the massive wave or the asswhooping in mirrorworld.
I'm thinking more along the lines of Shanks or Blackbeard, because I think either of them could foresee something like this happening knowing Luffy's personality and if they knew Sanji was captured for marriage. They also would actually be able to do something.

I hate big mom more and more each chapter.

>if luffy dies now, would zoro be the future pirate king?

>big wave
>conveniently recruited lifeguard fishman jinbe

No. Big Mom would just kill him too.

I NEED THE FUCKING CHAPTER NOW BROS. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO LUFFY-SENPAI

Zoro wanders in while looking for Wano and oneshots Big Meme

He ded

Post underrated members of Big Mom's Pirates.

So is Luffy trying to hurt brulee or something why does Katakuri say that

>Cool Abilities
>Great Design
>Loves his Family
>Loyal

Give me one good reason why aren't you a Katakurifag yet.

I love how oda changed the tone of the arc so quick, from a quick and easy getaway to complete despair

Kat cant make a red hawk

Luffy and Katakuri aren't the only people in the mirror world right now. There are a bunch of Charlotte children that aren't combatants, unless you want to assume all 84+ are. Some might be there watching and getting hit with collateral damage.

I wanna see human Lola do these attacks

We can see in the page that the two Longneck Charlottes are there with him.

Problem is it makes it seem that the only way for them to get out will be some sort of asspull.

>nami
>carrot
>jinbe
can swim. chopper and brook will be fine especially with jinbe around

>spoilers were real
Just end already, I want the reverie.

Oh, fuck you!

>about to get hit by a tsunami
>just swim bro
Are you serious?

Sorry, what site is that from?

jinbe yea

luffys "powerup" is repetitive red hawks. we'll learn it burns his arms really bad but he does it anyways to save his friends yada yada, but this way it isnt an asspull and has a price for the power.

So how will they make it out? With Surume somehow show up? Or perhaps large ocean dwellers?

I seriously don't see why he couldn't. Theres nothing about Luffy or his DF that inherently grant him fire capabilities. Red Hawk is like Diable Jambe where it's a strictly physical attack and katakuri wanted to, he should be able to replicate it.

hopefully now we get an explanation on how Luffy does it since he's not exactly a pyrotechnic nor does he have a fire related fruit.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/3U-7PCtuG7c

There was the soap girl iirc I don't think it was canon though

Game Theory: much like his inspiration, Blackbeard never wanted to be a pirate and only became one because "fate led him to".

We literally saw a sea made of jam, you fucking Spee D. Reader.

haki + friction is my headcanon
i also dont think mochi can make fire

faggot sanji baking a fucking cake while luffy and the crew are struggling

I used to be a sanjifag but honestly after this arc, fuck sanji

>muh fate
Will Hawkins join Blackbeard?

fishman pirates and wadatsumi

Not really. There's a build up for a way to cease Mom's attacks, at least. I don't know how they will escape from Katakuri, which is really the biggest threat, but Luffy just needs to find a way to escape.

His powers are totally bullshit, anyway. It's just Oda telling that he's more strong, so there's no way to win.

LUFFYKIDS GONNA CRY TO THEIR TEACHERS IN KINDERGARTEN TODAY HOLY SHIT

>2 years later and OP is still in the Big Mom saga

Holy shit how can Oda drag this series so much

>muh fights

C-U-T-E

What? DF powers could always affect the ocean, it's just that the user would become weak when being under a certain amount. Luffy's powers still worked when underwater, he was just passing out. Aokiji froze the water.

They're not in a sea of jam you fucking idiot. What fucking manga are you reading? The ocean they're sailing on is blue fucking water.

Why am I even arguing this? You're obviously a shitposter.

Probably so. His fruit's pretty weird, perfect for an antagonist

>most of the chapter is cooking shit

The fishmens are supposed to have left already. They were told to and we have seen them leave.

half the chapter nothing happens jesus christ

at least there's no break next week

>Didn't even scratch him
Jesus Christ mochi is OP

Mihawkfags all deserve to die

Literally can't compete

Urouge

Oh boy, the fightfags are gonna hate this.

Honestly, if you people love mindless combat so much why don't you go play Burning Blood or SFV

>blue fucking water
>black and white manga

it's worse than running chapters. after running chapters after another. Oda still shifts the fight scenes when its finally here. Might as well call this series Off Panel.