So, how to disable this crap on sankaku? Anti adblock killer + ublock does not seems to work...

So, how to disable this crap on sankaku? Anti adblock killer + ublock does not seems to work. I even installed umatrix and disabled javascripts and its still showing up.

So, everybody just lives with this or am I the only one that unsuccessful to block it?

No you faggot, we just go to fucking sankaku.

> doesn't know how to edit html

Right click, inspect, delete annoying shit. The end, retard

How does that solve anything long term? Sure I can delete html for that window but as soon as I open another picture this shit will pop up again.

>shitkaku
>>>/reddit/

>sankaku

Whats your problem? Sadly there is no alternative besides artists twitters, shitters, tumblrs and so on, on which they frequently delete their images.

By not going to sankaku.

Disable inline scripts.

I also heard that this pop up somehow linked to bitcoin mining using my cpu. Does disabling inline scripts actually prevents this?

Install gentoo.

No idea, but I hope so.

look in their forums, someone posted an easy fix using greasemonkey/tampermonkey

There is a script that does it but you can block it.

Block the site from using javascript in your browser settings.

I just disable my addblocker, and enable strict pop-up blocker

I wonder if you can reverse-engineer it to fuck up their mining by sending garbage data.

>site does sketchy bullshit
>allow them more access to your computer
You're retarded.

This, OP. You'll thank me later.

>I wonder if you can reverse-engineer it to fuck up their mining by sending garbage data.
Sure must be possible, not sure Im capable trough.
On sankaku forums? Surprised they does not delete that.
Already does that to no avail.

You blocked it on the wrong part. You have to do it on chan.sankakucomplex.com

>thread not just comprised of a dozen "fuck off"s
Man this place is getting shittier by the minute.

sankaku is normalfag cancer

Just block all JS/JC/JK and you won't even notice shit like that

Its an unfortunate side effect of the times.
Too many newfags who find this place and don't bother lurking to realize shit like boorus exist.
I wouldn't be surprised if half the faggots in this thread can't get past panda, use some extension to bypass it, or use nhentai instead.

Would try that, thanks.

>or use nhentai instead
what's the issue here, nhentai has what sadpanda has, plus the magazines undeleted

Wrong board, fuck off.

Thanks.

The main issue is >muh sekrit club.
It may sound stupid, but by not having a retard barrier preventing you from getting to panda content it rewards people like OP who don't have half a brain to lurk more and learn how to solve problems for themselves.
Also you wouldn't realize it with adblocker on, but nhentai is chock full of popups and ads, so retards like OP who can't even find out how to use it on shitkaku give the user who runs nhentai more money.

Pretty pathetic to treat access to exhentai like some kind of achievement. Its like feeling superior after you opened a can of cucumbers. I was asking because I am not familiar with this bitcoin stuff and what bitcoin mining is capable of. Hours of googling or ask somebody who know something about this, take your pick.

That's the kind of retards we're dealing with here, the kind that can't open a can of cucumbers.
You get into the habit of asking people for help for shit that takes less than a minute to figure out for yourself and become nothing more than an idiot who can't help himself.

>Sankaku
Off you go.

They wont go away and you know that. Question is - why are you still here then?

Seems you've forgotten user.
Never forget, you're here forever.

getting into exhentai is as simple as googling how to do it... the fuck is wrong with you guys

one day somebody will explain to me the source of this fevered ego that some people seem to have purely because they choose to come to Sup Forums and post.

autism

I only get white squares on Gelbooru, help?