Hans, what have you done now?

Lul. Who pissed her off?

Good, we never wanted you here cunt

Oh let me guess, she didn't even show tits and somehow we're the assholes?

ROASTIES BTFO

So that was actually her?

When?

>whaley

uuuwWWWOTTS uuwwWWRRRONGGG???
COME BAAAAAAAAACKKK

she felt uncomfortable because she began questioning some of her closely held beliefs and fled this place in a panic. back to her echo chamber where she can reinforce a version of reality that is more socially acceptable. but the seed has been planted and she'll be back.

>being worked into a shoot by Sup Forums

Who?
What?
Huh?

I did. And I'd do it again.

I sawwy anons. I tried to play nice.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being anally penetrated on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock my little bum buttom. My bottom. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING CANDLELIT DINNER, AND NOT JUST A SHORT DICK IN THE ASS. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this pentrated. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT PROLAPSED ANUS. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a hetero. I'm a faggot and an powerbottom. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with powertops and traps like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you raped me? NAH. I've never taken any cock unwillingly. This is my 100% real sphincter without lube, divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm dilated. I LAUGH when people imply I'm anally loose enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad asshurt” but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've trapped the trap and conquered BBC. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 inches (baby, you gotta be 18 to use my rectum). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>mfw someone uses my edit

Get back to /asp/ ya ding dong diddley pinhead

Saved. Will use in the future.

wish asian masculinity said that.

2/10
meh.

I was always nice to her

can't
banned for 6 days for posting a merchant
mfw i dont even care

>1 like
cool story

Something needs to be done about the /asp/ pedomod.

Saved
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

based merchant poster working the mods into a seethe

This thread didnt dissapoint me.