Made in Abyss

Dreadful Experimentation soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4f8SUp-PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quality time with dad inbound.

Drewd doesn't strike me as the kind of person to force anyone to do anything against their will or get upset.
Does this imply that Nanachi did all that body cutting and experimentation herself or was he just suggesting she do it with him?

Subs should be out first thing in the morning. What will I have for breakfast while I watch? I think I ate pizza during ep10.

Do you guys like my wife?

>Bonbon from the Abyss (Australia)

scrambled eggs, cranberry juice, and a croissant

What happen user I wasn't there when they posted the deleted image. Is it some faggot fingering some other faggot?

When is the ETA?

> Drewd doesn't strike me as the kind of person to force anyone to do anything against their will or get upset.

Are you for real? Does torturing children and turning them into rugs when they had no idea what they were getting into sound like 'not forcing anyone to do anything against their will or get upset"?

> Does this imply that Nanachi did all that body cutting and experimentation herself?

No, it's implied that she was basically just coerced into helping through fear of Bonedrewd.

The basic idea with him is that he has no qualms about hurting/killing anyone as long as he deems it necessary for the research, the only counter point to that is that he can still genuinely like the people he does this shit to, he just has no sympathy for them when they're suffering.

>dreadful
You dare mock the progress of SCIENCE?!
Report to your nearest Praying Hand for immediate reconditioning

Some user shoved a Butterfinger up his ass because he got dubs. Then he ate it, came on the wrapper, licked it, and then shoved it up his ass.

Truly we live in the end of times if degenerates are allowed to walk the earth.

>Are you for real? Does torturing children and turning them into rugs when they had no idea what they were getting into sound like 'not forcing anyone to do anything against their will or get upset"?
counterpoint: in order for cartridges to work, there has to be an emotional connection between the cartridge and the user. forcing them to become a cartridge against their will would make them useless as a cartridge. bondrewd knew how to manipulate people without use of force.

Only a few hours left until we're sent to the Abyss.

How many hours, there's no way I'm staying up for the good version

just go to sleep. the episode will be there when you wake up. probably.

We have a million MiA thread all over the board. It's almost as if today is somehow important and exiting.

Depends on what you mean by force. Reminder he drugged those kids and effectively brainwashed them.

>season 2 announced at the end of the episode

>in before he never wakes up
I wouldn't dare go to sleep user, it may be your last. A God's cruel joke.

I'm sorry user
but there isn't enough content for a season 2
They have to make a movie instead

>effectively brainwashed them
drugged, yes. brainwashed? i don't think so.

Sounds like pretty generic '05 Sup Forums tier nonsense to me. The really horrifying thing would be someone over there saying ERMAGERD IT'S BERNDREAD and trying to start an abyss discussion on Sup Forums. Not that faggots haven't been spamming the series outside of Sup Forums for months now, but the less the better.

recap movie
quads confirm

not using the eXpansion

Around 3 hours for the raws. Or about 6 hours to the English release.

Once they finish this village shit they'll have enough.

It's spammed on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure other boards have Bonedaddy spammed too.

>2222

Quads confirms user is right about a movie.

nah, bon deserves a full movie

Checked.
Movie or OVA special will happen. Screencap this.

>spamming MiA outside of Sup Forums
You people. I don't know who you are, but you are the worst kind.

> here has to be an emotional connection between the cartridge and the user.

And he can't build an emotional connection with adults?

He was using children because they were easy to manipulate, and again, this kind of goes to show that he has no sympathy for them or their suffering. It was very clear Nanachi and Mitty didn't want to be muted the way they were, and Bonedrewd even refuses Nanachi's request that she start working for him again as long as Reg and Riko are allowed to keep going on their journey unharmed.

So anons lets say that I have access to a large amount of money in the form millions. If I were able to meet the studio and author of MIA, should i fund a season 2?

Obviously I wouldn't get in the way and pretty much let them do what they want as long as they adapt the rest the manga perfectly.

They would make a Lord of Dawn movie and then do a season 2 when Tsukushi finishes the manga

No. Fund a movie that would cover the entire Bondrewd arc only.
The current content we have now is not enough for a season 2, and the Bondrewd arc is just long enough to be a good OVA or a 2 hour or so movie with great budget.

Honestly. i wouldn't mind if they funded for half a seasons worth of episodes just to do the Bondrewd arc. i'd be ecstatic.

ETA?

I highly doubt a 1.5 hour movie would be enough for Bondrewd.

I'd like it if it was 12 episodes.

2 episodes on the flower field, 1 on exploring the 5th layer, and 8 episodes of Bondrewd. Prushka's flashback can last an entire episode.

Alright. Ill probably keep this in mind as I never tried funding a show before.

Most of my money is in real estate and stocks

Probably have to hire a translator also. I am heading to Japan sometime in January, so ill see if ill be able to to set up a meeting to discuss if this is even possible.

Are you role playing?

>2 episodes in the flower fields

Are you out of your fucking mind?

>manipulate
Look. The dude did fucking awful things to kids. But I think it's really important for understanding his character to understand that he didn't manipulate or lie to almost any of them or force them to do anything.
He made suggestions, and he asked for volunteers, and the only thing he didn't do was tell them exactly what was going to happen.
He was vague, but he never lied to them.
That's why it's also important to understand that he loved Prushka. Cared for her. Actually thought of her as his daughter. The big irony being that she pretty much said she wanted to help him and even knew about the canisters, and that he didn't hesitate for a moment to do so. He has his agenda and that's still at the top of his list. He might be devoid of moral, and even oblivious to the concept of suffering at this point, but he's certainly not meaning to be cruel and malicious.

One for OC doing their own stuff + cooking on the 4th layer, one for finding the insects and black whistles on the flower fields.

Dude that's not even that bad.

>And he can't build an emotional connection with adults?
adults that he is interested in are more useful as zombons. children are better suited for his purposes, and they are plentiful in the poor areas of major cities. and far more pliable to manipulation

> this kind of goes to show that he has no sympathy for them or their suffering.
he takes street trash because he knows they have a high chance of dying in the gutters, like Natt's sister, and the more he takes, the easier it is for orphanages or other charities. long story short: no one will miss them. mostly.

let's be clear, bon is a white whistle, not an ordinary citizen. the expectations of a white whistle are different than those of a normal person. if you are looking to apply normal social morals on him, it's not going to work, because he is not normal.

>Then he ate it
or bought two?

>eating your shit and cum isn't that bad

>not realizing every user is not a degenerate neet and some have actually succeeded in making a good living by making smart decisions and investments early in their lives.

Oh user, I am actually pretty serious. If i am able to set up a meeting then ill be more inclined to actually fund another MIA project as long as the investment doesn't break my bank.

Adults don't love the way children do. We're all used goods.

He's also a wanted criminal and deals in illegal trade and underground businesses. He may be a white whistle, but he's not a good guy.

>$1.5M for a season

You can probably half the production costs if you can put up half of it yourself.

/tg/'s had its fair share, but to be fair, the abyss could be a really good ttg setting; basically a megadungeon campaign with plenty of room for creative magic items.

>mere hours away

> He didn't manipulate or lie to almost any of them

Doesn't mean he didn't leave out the fact that he would be performing cruel and inhumane experiments on them. So just because he didn't tell them about it that makes it better than if he lied?

> Or force them to do anything

I can only assume he forced Nanachi and Mitty inside of the elevators, and probably a bunch of other kids too, since who the fuck would walk into that without asking what it is.

Prushka herself is an anomaly, since yeah, she did want to help Bonedrewd despite everything he did, so she basically counts as an exception.

> he's certainly not meaning to be cruel and malicious.

He may not have overtly cruel or malicious feelings towards what he's doing, but that doesn't mean that what he's doing ISN'T cruel and malicious to the kids, he either turned them into abominations that are incapable of dying or cartridges only fit to take on the horrible pain of the curse for him until they die.

In regards to the original post, yes, he HAS forced people to do things against their will ((Nanachi and probably many other kids once they got to the elevators/were brought in for surgery)) and, through his actions, DID force Nanachi to work with him through the fear that she would be killed or experimented on otherwise.

>but he's not a good guy.
he doesn't need your approval to do what he's been doing: finding out the secrets of the abyss and using those secrets to benefit the world. technically all the white whistles are "criminals" because they are ordered to steal from other countries that also have interests in the abyss and the trove of artifacts hidden within, so he's in good company.

>implying people that are comfortable in life spitball on Sup Forums
You just sound silly. You're either full of shit or autistic as fuck. Either way, good luck to you.

SUBARASHI CHECKED
IDROFRONT ARC MOVIE CONFIRMED
LETS WITNESS THE DAWN TOGETHER

I was honestly thinking in investing up to a million if need be. I know I won't get my entire investment back, unless of course it does sell well because of Bondrewd.

If i do manage to set up some type of deal, the money isn't as much as a concern for me as I will be able to experience the production of the entire show.

I am really passionate about the manga so it will be more of investment in my happiness per say.

Um, you just have to buy a ton of Blu-rays and DVDs. Honestly, 10 000 copies are enough.

>inb4 meme movie and video
It's better than me writing a paragraph and explain it when I could just post this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4f8SUp-PU

As far as I know Orth actually belongs to a country, and the Abyss is nationally owned. The Unheard Bell expedition was nationally-ordered, and the white whistles had to obey. It's the foreign raiders who aren't supposed to be there and kill to protect their illegal relic acquisition.

I'M NOT GOING TO SLEEP UNTIL THE RAWS ARE OUT!

Post proofs of any kind that you're not a roleplaying motherfucker.

Pretty standard gross-out fare. People have been doing stupid things with shit since the dawn of civilization.

How can you hate this man, stop your nonsense he was an angel.

if so, bon is acting in "nationally sanctioned research" not in "criminal activity"

>You're either full of shit or autistic as fuck.

I'm fine if you think that. I worked hard for where i am today, I just so happened to be really passionate in anime when growing up and willing to put some money into said passion.

Not him, but bon is clearly doing the latter. The thing is no one has the balls to stop him.

Do you happen to have something to do with Oculus?

If we get season 2 that'll be proof enough for me.

Nope, white whistles are not allowed to own special-grade artifacts like the Zoaholic, which belong to the state. The soul-slave machine disappeared 15 years ago, and Bondrewd went to a remote country to gather orphans for his unethical research. Everything he's been doing is for himself, to sate his own curiosity. Nobody else benefits from this because he's not sending back anything.

>The thing is no one has the balls to stop him.
There were countless bounty hunters that went after his head though. None returned.

> Who's going to do evil stuff if I don't? That doesn't make me evil!

That works by game logic where they have to be in those roles, but Bonedude could have stopped at any time.

to be honest his crimes mean so little to the "injured" countries. he is kidnapping the children that they have failed to care for in the first place. it really is inconsequential politically

>As usual, you´re shitposting without helping out with the thread.
>You´re a cute thing, aren´t you.

Or just buy 5,000 copies of the BDs.

> Everything he's been doing is for himself, to sate his own curiosity

Pretty much this, he said himself that he's basically just curious about what will happen after the 2000 year curse thing sparks again and is doing everything within his power in order for him to be able to see it.

I mean how would any type of government be able to keep tabs on any White Whistle when most decide to fuck around in the 4th and 5th layers most of time.

Lets say that it isn't nationally sanctioned research how would they even stop them? White Whistles would pretty much fuck anyone up(who arn't Reg)

Doesn't mean it's sanctioned research or that it's okay legally. Even if these orphans will probably die anyway, killing them is still murder and it's still inhumane.

He's not fucking dead, man

I bet half of the hunters became Praying Hands, the other half got killed or rug'ed

>DID force Nanachi to work with him through the fear that she would be killed or experimented on otherwise.
I don't believe we ever see that though. At least the threatening and forcing part. That's where a lot of this grey area comes from. We don't SEE him physically doing or saying these things. It's all implied. And every time we do see him, he's almost always a perfect gentlemen.

I get where the thought of being a horrible fucking person comes from, but to me I need to see that in action to believe it. And I've seen almost none of it. To me the guy believes - to a very unhealthy degree - that whatever he does is for the sake of progress. He's not evil for evils sake. He's not TRYING to make people suffer, that's just part of the process of getting what he needs.
He's a fucking scientist through and through, but is still capable of loving. Why else would he remember the names of each kid? Why else would he remember their dreams? It's certainly not to taunt anyone. and who would he taunt? 3 children who came down into his research home? Why would he give a fucking shit about those names or dreams if he didn't feel for them in some capacity.

Let me be clear though. I'm not calling him a good guy. I'm not saying he did nothing wrong.
The dude got what he deserved and probably deserved a lot worse than that just based off of the children thing alone.
But I don't believe he was devoid of emotion to his subjects.

Nigga what the fuck is she going to do, say no and get mutilated? Once he got them down into the Abyss those kids were his to use as he saw fit.

>technically all the white whistles are "criminals" because they are ordered to steal from other countries
What.
They are ordered to do so by their government.
They are only "breaking laws" in countries that they are actively at war with.
Do you call soldiers criminals because the opposing country doesn't sanction their actions? I'm sure theft isn't recognized as a war crime.

Alright guys so after reading some more Jung I've noticed something. The abyss is a mystical and dangerous place right? An underworld, a hole that descends deep into the earth and contains great dangers as well as the potential for rewards. Relics that can confer power on those who discover them and learn their secrets. But the further you venture into the abyss the greater the struggle to return to the world of men and if you go too far you can lose your humanity entirely. Few have the daring to venture so far but those who do are said to be afflicted with an incurable longing to return to the abyss and explore those depths once more.

This is the underworld archetype, the realm of chaos and potential that men must journey through to bring new ideas into the realm of lawful ordered existence. What I'm saying here is I think we can make a good case for making Jordan Peterson watch lolis get their arms smashed open.

>papa said moving forward is the hardest thing
Prushka's line showed that Bondrewd definitely had doubts about his research but chose to go on despite all that.

>White Whistles would pretty much fuck anyone up(who arn't Reg)
Hey now, even Reg got fucked up constantly by both Ozen and Bondrewd. He was absolutely no match for Ozen, and he was only able to tangle with Bondrewd until he got trapped by Far Caress and wiped half the base to escape. Then it was just an uphill chase back to the geofront, and once Bondrewd got blessed Reg was completely outmatched and was about to die before Riko fired the last killshot. All the other hits on his previous body were both sneak attacks, and he let land to solidify his grip on Prushka's loyalty to make her prime for cartridging so he could be blessed.

>it's still inhumane
any time something is inhumane and yet "needs" to be done, society will give power to the strong and able to get it done. don't like killing for food? we have hunters, farmers and butchers. don't like confronting criminals and/or threats to society? we have police and security officers. don't like having to argue with other people? we have lawyers. and ect.

the world "needs" bondrewd to continue what he is doing because no one has the guts to do it themselves.so morality is moot in this case because it doesn't apply in places like the abyss.

Okay lets get this off the table.

Bondrewd isn't evil. The reason he does everything that he does is for the advancement of humanity. He partakes in "inhumane" experiments because he believes that sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

He simply wants to find out what is "the dawn" and what causes it. So that civilization doesn't just disappear like is does every 2000 years. It just so happens that to find out you need to dive past the 5th layer and reach the bottom, then somehow relay that information back by ascending, hence his research on cartridges and "the blessing" .

What he does is for both his curiosity as a scientist but also for humanity to survive or evolve. He simply just believes that lives a few out weigh the lives of the masses.

>showed that Bondrewd definitely had doubts about his research
Implying that wasn't' just one of the various things he kept telling her to condition her to be his future number one cartridge.

Stop. This is getting old.

I've already listened to Crucifixion like ten times now, hearing it during the scene is going to be quite the experience.

>that feel when I've held off the Disc 2 OST because I want to get wrecked
The hype is unreal, can't wait to finally hear these tracks.

>say no and get mutilated
Well she left without a problem. He has tons of fucking guards and clones of himself. He had literally every means to stop her.
He even congratulated her on ending Mitty. The nigga CAN SEE THROUGH HER EYES.
Every. Step. Of. The. Way.
This is why this character is interesting to some people; because his conventions don't make much sense, or at least subvert what you would expect him to do.

I agree, I'd think he'd be holding her hostage to some extent.
But with all that power, why didn't he stop her? Maybe to see what she would do to Mitty? See how she stood up to going up a couple of layers with her blessing? Who the fuck knows?
Nanachi continued her experiments on her own anyways. that's why she has all those graves in the back of her house. If I remember right, she was trying to find ways to kill Mitty herself, which is why she asks Reg to do it.

Papa's rod is the hardest thing

>ITT opinions

>literally the second time I have posted something like this and its not even close to being the same text.

White night fags get out.

>ITT discussion

I've been thinking pretty much the same thing reading the manga. The premise itself is just like the archetypal hero myth that peterson explains in his vids.
>the hero ventures into chaos to confront the dragon and bring back something of value

Good to see I'm not the only faggot that watches Jordan's vids. Should really finish reading the gulag archipelago so I can make it to other books on his reading list.