Decide to watch cute kids adventuring in an abyss filled with cool ancient shit

>decide to watch cute kids adventuring in an abyss filled with cool ancient shit
>end up watching a suffering loli getting her arm amputated
Excuse me but what the fuck

It was even better in manga

Honestly, this art style amplifies scenes like this so much that it makes me almost physically sick.

her arms fine, she lives in a town where death on the job is routine and unquestioned, her mum is a legend and brutal combatant (while staying kawaii), she is undead, her spirit is totally unfazed by the dangers and tragedies seen so far, and she has the support and friendship of both the greatest relic in existence and the greatest narehate in existence

looks like you need to harden up

Ew fucking gross but yeah I guess it doesn't shy away from it as much as the anime
I know I'm currently watching it and just had to pause it to make this thread. Seriously though everything I've seen about this series seemed so cute and innocent. I wasn't even expecting anything bad to happen to them cause they're kids.

LEGU I'M DYING LEGU

>everything has to either be black or white

hurr durr

so when you see children running into a monster infested godforsaken land, you expect something nice to happen? you may need to reexamine your logic.

Lots of bad shit happen to them and will continue to happen to them. The episode releasing tomorrow is another taste of the unethical experimentation that haunts the 5th layer.

However despite this there are plenty of good things that happen to them too, and pushing through the bad to find more good is part of the adventure. These kids may be naive at times, but they're not dumb, and exploring the Abyss requires you to be mentally resilient and intelligent about your surroundings lest you fall prey to something bigger than yourself. This adventure is filled with both curses and blessings, after all.

reminder: you need to be over 18 before blog posting here

>main character almost gets eaten alive in the first five minutes
>travelling through an enormous hole in the earth filled with monsters and a mysterious curse that can potentially kill or mutate you into an abomination
>one of the first things they encounter is a bird that fucking imitates the voices of its dying prey to draw in others
>whole culture of Orth is built around the idea of exploring the abyss and dying there to leave a path for future generations to step further
Nigga, it wasn't explicitly gory, but the whole thing just scream about brutality hiding behind the corner and the characters only still being attached to their limbs because of sheer luck and roboboy being broken.

You're in for a wild ride.

>greatest narehate in existence

That's not Faputa.

>That's not Faputa.

Not yet but I could see Faputa joining the party, We're overdue for a new member who isn't currently being fashioned into a whistle

>I could see Faputa joining the party

I can't see it.

I can however see her bringing near bonedad levels of tribulation for the party.

It's fetish fuel just like goblin slayer

>decide to read the manga
>end up on a watchlist

>I can however see her bringing near bonedad levels of tribulation

Fucking how?

Dad wanted to poke around reg's insides. Faputa has already poked around reg's insides, within like 20 minutes of f8nding him.

Why didn't he just pull her arm off with his robot strength?

*finding him. Sometimes I regret turning off autocorrect.

>yandere
>powerful princess
>in a story where loving father figures stuff their daughters into boxes
>she mentioned the kids' deaths
>I can't see any of this being threatening

Because he's a pussy.

He didn't want to hurt her.

>Riko did a full body inspection of him
>Ozen beat the fuck out of him
>Tama gored him
>Bonedad fucking disassembled him
>Faputa navel raped him with her sharp nails

Jesus, Being Reg is true suffering, How does he keep his smile?

Yet Reg could solve this problem in 20 minutes by poking around her insides

Well he fucked that up anyway

Adventure comes with risk. Our adventurers are also inexperienced so they are at greater risk.

He probably enjoyed at least 3 of the things you mentioned.

You shut the fuck up the poor boy is doing his best.

You have no one to blame but yourself

He is programmed to keep smiling until Riko gets hurt/dies

Exactly, but he's a pussy.

You and every other anime-onlyfag.
The manga has tits in it if that provides any encouragement.

a controlled amputation would leave her with a stub at the end of her elbow, which would be a mechanically better choice than a completely removed arm or one cut off at the elbow or higher.

Maybe he's doing his best, but given how he lets people like riko, ozen, and fap both metaphorically and literally rape him, he's probably a hardcore bottom.

He's twelve you fucking potato.

riko will one day be a beautiful slab of meat

All I feel when I see naked Riko is something that smells like puke and piss. Would not fap

True,
They've bathed literally like only 3 times since the manga started

I can't see how a little stump could come in handy

>reg
>12 years old
>has known faputa who is against him spending time with short lived humans
>implying he is either immortal or has a long life span

Legit disagree with you. The voice acting and the bone breaking is too good and horrifying.

>how he lets people like riko
he was effectively dead at the time, riko revived him by basically feeding all of orth's power into him
>ozen
he greatly underestimated her fighting ability and overestimated his own. it was an ass kicking he needed to get into shape.
>fap
he was willing to entertain her until she started stabbing his navel, then he broke away and told her to fuck off

leave the poor boy alone, hes doing his best

with a stub you can at least have an articulated tool like a hook attached. or if you have the desire to go gattsu style, a crossbow or mini canon.

You're reaching even further than he can with his arms extended, he was unconscious when Riko fondled all of his precious bits and that was only at the very beginning, and Ozen and Faputa weren't consensual like you want to believe they were. He gets boners from stripping Riko and rampantly molesting Nanachi despite her pleas otherwise, he's clearly built for cunny penetration but he's so innocent he doesn't know what to do with it, you need to give him a break.

He's 12 in both mind and appearance, for all we know pre-memory loss Reg may have been a little heartbreaker slamming loli pussies left and right without remorse, Faputa's a textbook pump and dump if I've ever seen one and she clearly has not handled it well.

>legu you promised to call me

The sounds and music added quite a bit, the VA's deserve much gratitude for their performance, but I still find the manga more fundamentally visceral, Reg freaking out over not knowing what to do isn't nearly as drawn out and all the wounds were shown in far more gruesome detail. It was more brutal while maintaining the hectic brevity of the moment, though like I said the music and sound direction were very well executed.

he's definately not 12 mentally yet. he's too unsure of his own body and is dependent on the commands of others. yeah maybe he's a scaredy cat, but that doesn't jive with the characteristics of his body which is tough and strong.

To be fair, if you were a loli and you ever got your tiny hands on a boy this cute and perfect would you be willing to let him go? Hell no you wouldn't.

Like a well growing boy he does have his manly moments when appropriate, Nanachi even got a little wet when she got her first taste of determined Reg while Riko flashes a look at her that says "and now you know why I love him so much".

I hope you are ready for the wonderful adventures to come

Hello. An anonymous poster on this imageboard said there could be leeks of the last episode around this time. Could you please share? I like torture and 10 year olds. Thank you.

5 more minutes

>5 more minutes
>7 minutes ago

>watching a leak

Damn

Hello Anonymous, do you have the leak yet? It doesn't have to be translated as long as I can see their faces and hear their cries. Thank you.
Sorry for bad English.

There is no leak. Only lies. Don't trust user. He is a scoundrel of the lowest sort.

>end up watching a suffering loli getting her arm amputated
That's literally little kid's stuff compared to what comes next.
I highly suggest you get off the ride if you don't want to get scarred for life.

Nanachi actually explained this. Also Reg was just following Riko's roders and the reason for Riko saying it was because she didn't want to lose the ability to delve.

Sorry user, most Japanese stuff made with kids in it, including stuff made for kids, is actually made by pedophiles who in general tend to be immoral and sadomasochistic. I'm surprised you're on Sup Forums but didn't realize that yet.

Why do you type like an idiot?

That .gif doesn't even make any sense.

sometimes it hurts to realize that a constantly suffering roboboy is probably more manly than you are, fuck if i would fight bonedad

5 min

get in here niggas

you don't have a perfect robo-body with lasers and shit though. And a perfect midriff. And tasty nipples. And cute pointy ears.

Get your towels ready

>not being ready for the wonderful adventures.

Because it would be extremely painful.

>horror tag
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS EDGY SHIT
I don't understand

Neat

I actually vomited during that scene in the manga. Skipped the anime episode with it.
I'm too fucking soft when it comes to shit like that.

The manga seems so edgy

That scene terrified me in both the anime and the manga, but it also gave me a boner. And I don't even like guro.

Ancap village is going to turn out to be a wilder ride than Bonedaddy's crib. Just you wait.

crucifixion sounds like a song from armored core v

I want to see more cute boys and girls lose their hope and sanity

Me too

Someone remake that gif with Bonedrewd's mask on the blue guy's head

LOL the funny part was that i read some of the comment in kissanime website, people were at first though it like Dora the explorer kind of anime and they were whining and bitching thinking it boring anime, then came this scene and everyone got freak out...

>LOL
>kissanime
>...
Lurk forever, faggot.

The fuck you on about, you faggot...

I miss when only 4 chapters were translated
Fucking normalfags ruined the discussions of the manga threads

Lurk two years before posting. Actually, scratch that, just do humanity a favor and hang yourself.

Mate i'm not sure wtf you on about? Too much weed for you mate? How bout do everyone a favor and go smoke more weed til your goddam brains out...