So after St Sebastian cake turns out this guy likes eating big white daikons-what hidden meaning will we find out next

So after St Sebastian cake turns out this guy likes eating big white daikons-what hidden meaning will we find out next

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/suppuuri/status/913686871720460288
twitter.com/maria8828801/status/913703006520012800
twitter.com/kubo_3260_yuri/status/913788879873859586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are those blue shits on the pig's hat?

Why does he have to broadcast he likes sucking white cock when he's already bagged a white guy?

It's autism

Piggy has no chill

>bag Bald
>get to suck his cock whenever you want
>not brag about it

Bad fashion

Fairy is the only one who actually looks fashionable

It's edgy shit. All of them should be burned except the dog. The dog is cute.

Looks like a little lesbian

Pig is advertising his love for Balds big white dick so I forgive his fashion disaster. But yes Makka is the only one with sense

At first glance I thought this was the official art for Halloween.

Same. Can we expect a Halloween spread too?

twitter.com/suppuuri/status/913686871720460288

>twitter fujos only
Good going, retard.

Coach bald and casual outfit fairy nendo

Some people want sources, and it's R-18 anyway. Explain why I should link directly? And I don't want to repost it on /y/ without asking first since I kind of know them.

twitter.com/maria8828801/status/913703006520012800

Jesus. Get the fuck

Does this person check Sup Forums or /y/? If no, go for it and post it, you're anonymous.

Best coach outfit

You seem a bit upset. Do you not have any friends in /YoI/?

I wish /yoi/ weren't cancerous newfag generals.

I have posted their art here before w. better quality cos I asked. It's just a thing I do in their case. If they reply soon I'll post it in /y/

I have a feeling we keep crossing each other chronic complainerfag

>chronic complainerfag
No, first time I myself said this. This should be telling you something, but I have a feeling it is a lost cause.

Yuuri's eyes look slightly heart shaped in the third one.

I get that complaining about posts related to the topic is a thing now (which is what I was referring to in regards to crossing the same person), but I actually did have reasons to not just post it.

Anyway I got permission so we can move on

I actually think it's a nice touch. Might as well go all out with the accessories when nothing can save that outfit now

Very noice. Now I'll just patiently wait for more fanarts of Yuuri giving Victor head thanks to this new collaboration. Can't believe I'm born in the best time line.

Victor is too good for him

Keep producing those tears for Piggy to drink. They only make him stronger.

Sure, self-insert fag.
Good job in bumping a dead thread, retard.

Yuri on ice exhibition In thailand
If it has anything interesting I will report it.

I prefer him with Chris tho

I doesn't know Chuppi made R-18 of of this already.

Jizz had 10 years to enter the Baldbowl. He failed to do so. He also misunderstood who Bald was.

I felt a little bad for him when he wanted to bring Bald back but Bald only had eyes for Pig and returned because of Pig, but that's life. Baldfat is true love.

If Hollywood made a live action movie of YOI how bad would it be?

As bad as your desperation to turn the dead thread into another general.

YOI pretty grounded in reality more than most anime and hollywood can easily adapt it. If they fuck up, best outcome is cringy-gay movie the worst is SJW the movie.

Worst taste

Chris doesn't have and never had romantic feelings for Bald, his issue with Victor is related to the skating. How dumb must people be to not get this. He never acted or showed ealousy in regards of Victor and Yuuri's relationship OUTISDE the coach-student one.

Wew. What is this exactly?
Anyway thanks user

>Yuri on ice exhibition In thailand

Can't you read you stupid fuck.

Why so rude? I just wanted to know more details. Now I don't care anymore, thank you and fuck you.

Exhibition with the sketch, no other detail yet.

Seems interesting. Thanks for letting us know user.

It's the opposite. Piggy's too good for Baldy. Bald knows this and thanks the Witch everyday for sending him the rabu of his rifu

>Victor is Russian and Yuuri is a haafu (half nip half burger)
>One of Yuuri's parent is dead, he doesn't have a sister
>Yurio is a stereotypical gopnik
>100% canon homo and cheap sex scene in the first 30 minutes
>They all skate to mediocre western pop songs
>The other skaters are original characters and not the ones from the anime

All of this is stupid.
They are good for each other, period. They're perfect for each other. Jesus, Baldfags and Pigfags compete to determine who is more autistic.

Pig's going to get approached by a mob of old white faggots now.

It's vague enough. Don't be so insecure, Bald will always love Pig no matter what.

It's not insecurity, it's about distinguishing between headcanons and reality here.
It's not vague at all, because we see him clearly saying that he doesn't feel motivated enough if his rival, Victor, is not on the ice with him. He wants to get gold with Victor next to him on the podium, second place. The context is always skating.

It's funny that majority of people agree on the theory of Chris' unrequited love, but at the same time still doubt whether Victor and Yuuri are in love.

How autistic must people be that others cant joke about characters wanting to fuck without snowflakes getting triggered

It seems like most people believe they used to hook up

Two hawt guys that are long time friends? Don't you say. It's always food for thoughts for thirsty fujoshits.
Also shouldn't JizzPig be more popular seen that had more 'physical' fanservice. Who knows who Chris' ideal guy is. Masumi probably. I hope the movie delivers more of them

I want to see an illustration with all the 6 finalists wearing Halloween costumes.

Yeah. No one but Bald can deal with Pig's autism; no one but Pig can satisfy Bald.
If there was a competence on whose ai is stronger they'll be in an eternal tie, and that's what makes their ai so great.

Yeah, for Pig: Chris is too extroverted and would tire of him. Phichit is too much for Pig. The only other person I could see with Pig is Emil cause he seems sweet and dedicated like Bald

But Emil is too much into Crispinos, and Piggy likes to keep all the attention on him, so it wouldn't work either.

Kubo...
twitter.com/kubo_3260_yuri/status/913788879873859586

I don't think the personality is actually important, he needed someone who no matter what trusted and supported him, Bald was that person.
I wish every YOI boy find their rabu and raifu in the end.

I don't think anything happened between them, but I can see where the BaldJizz is coming from because he does have a Bald complex. That's probably why it's more popular than JizzPig too, because it's not completely "two hawt guys" shallow shit.

Emil is sweet but he's into clubbing and Pig would only like that on occasion so he can be an exhibitionist.

EmilSara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EmilMickey

Shit boys don't deserve love. Polite sage as Mickey is not worth bumping the thread.

Whats so special about Kinokoniya book store? There are lots of japanese book/dvd stores in the US.

Mickey may be worst boy, but Emil is great and if he wants a Crispino sandwich he deserves it.

But what about the MilaSarafags that swear they Da Best rep for lesbians due to their 1min of screen time and everyone else is just fujoshipping

It's the 90th anniversary. Nips must be pissed a burger location got all three when none of theirs have a single one.

Smells of SJW or /u/fag desperation but there is no worst boy Mickey involved so I'm fine with it,

What if furries invaded the YOI fandom

So was the hanky code reference a coincidence or did someone on staff (probably Sayo) actually direct the artist to do it on purpose?

Coincidence. The hanky code is for back pockets. What Pig is wearing is just your typical case of nip "fashion."

>did someone on staff (probably Sayo)
It is some random illustrator. Whether that guy knows secret homo code or doesn't is the question.

Good japanese bookstore in general that you can rely on around the world.

>"fashion."
It's almost always shit. Why can't nips into good taste?

Maybe Kino just happened to be a sponsor of AFest or something.

Good taste in japan

I'd really like to know about this one.
Choosing blue with white dots which means 'likes to suck whites' is frighteningly fitting for three reasons: 1) Piggy is asian and Bald is white 2) the show is gay 3) BaldFat are the reason why the show is gay.

Nah it's a coincidence. You should stop thinking Sayo is involved in retard merch stuff too, that's not her job.

Yoi is so homo it's fate for homo signals to show up in art even if unintented.

>Pig always has his pants rolled up
>rolled up pants is a Russian meme to indicate you're gay
>Pig lives in Russia now

I'd say coincidence. Blue is just piggy's usual character color and the waist hanky is weird asian fashion.

Does the handkerchief have any meaning?

I know it's more likely to be coincidence but this time the analogies are strong.

Sayo was for sure involved in the bd covers, calendar art, and Tel Aviv one. Those ones are way more on the nose.

MAPPA's own calendars, and animu mags and other magazines where she/Hiramatz were asked to draw in are different from this. How new are you?

I'm pointing out that there's real gay symbolism in the stuff she does, not the Sanrio shit. Get your reading comprehension checked.

Agreed that those are the only confirmed intentional ones since the art is done by Hiramatz and Kubo, she personally knows them and has more chances for input.

Probably only Phichit would like it.

I was joking user! I do agree that baldfat are perfect for each other. Their ai makes me happy

The new Sanrio art looks like it was done by the same artist who did the St. Sabastian cake due to the similar wonky-ness. Either it's pure coincidence or the artist is sliding in gay symbolism illuminati style.

Gay symbols that are likely on purpose due to Sayo/Kubo/Hiramatsu involvement:
Green carnations
Tel-Aviv
Poodle

Possibly just coincidences:
St. Sebastian cake
Rolled-up pant cuffs
Hanky

Am I missing any?

You could add red neckties to the green carnations.