White question

We are a minority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate white people as fuck and i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours. We really need white genocide without trolling, whites are weak, stupid and naive race

t. Phillipino student

I hate white people as fuck.
>you lost me, Imelda.
Go get a coke and shut the fuck up.

raus

>t. Philippino student

Oh boy.

go back to your home on trash mountain.

>projecting
>flip
>in russia

Maybe just maybe you can't handle slav bantz
maybe you should go back to your island of self hating flips and tell them off for liking white guys.

white fever is a thing too you know and woman are not as dumb and naive as you think.

also you should just a person by their personality not there looks or race because that doesn't matter.

>TFW yellow fever repressor

t.Greek man

>go back

or what? what you gonna do?

out of all the countries to study in, why did you chose Russia?

bump

bumpp

Bump and fuck white subhumans

le mad shitskin is mad

Deal with your extinction weakling and shut up piece of shit. Go and prep your Turkish bull

Get over your inferiority complex cocklet

>We are a minority on / pol /

Fuck their womens.

What is it?

fuck off from Russia

not a sane white women desire non-white kids

Ahahhahahaha shut up bydlo

you wish

>Getting this stressed over a superior race
The madder, the more insane, the more misery, self loathing and angry non-whites become the more I'm filled with joy lol :^)

she is definitely not sane

thats the (sad) reality for (self-hating shitskins)

Philipino. Hey I think I fucked your sister for $5 when I was over there last.

get your shitty bot fixed

>We are a minority on / pol /

kek, he doesn't know

I knew I shouldn't have gone bareback on that Manilla bar whore.
Oh well at least you are taller and smarter than all of the other monkeys my boy.

Who cares? This is not save you from extinction lol

You underestimate the ability of white genes to scrub your brown away. Your brown will be lilly white in no time.. go ask the white itallains

after all the kindness they give us this is how you want to give them steal their genes as one of your own?
you can do better than this faggot

Jesus why are Asians and other "minorities" so fragile? White people are the least likely out of all races to mix, it's because there is no upgrade if you're white. I'm sorry this offends you, but go treat your own women like humans for once and your life might improve.

Lol flag