New Dies Irae PV

youtube.com/watch?v=ps-hE6UXczs

I want to fuck Rusalka

Lotus pls

i can't wait.

Those fighting scenes sure don't look like Marie route's.

What do you mean? Outside of Samiel firing her railgun, we have fights from the common route and Die Morgendämmerung

Beatrice doesn't show up in Marie's route.

So, how good is the VN?

Again, Beatrice's scene is from Die Morgendämmerung
Notice how she's using the sword she had as a nazi instead of her lightning sword. That scene should be when she and Eleonore fight Wilhelm and Schreiber respectively to stop their street fight in Berlin (Before Reinhard BTFO the 4 of them)

Boring until the last chapters, when it gets good/great depending on the route.

Not as good as it should be, but better than you can imagine. Some metaphores can be hard to process from time to time.

Absolutely amazing if you love chuuni. When I started it, I wanted to do nothing else but read more until I finished it completely. I don't regret it.

Those movement in the 'action' scene looks bad.

Can someone explain why Shirou was so bullshit?

What did you expect from a literally who studio?

> Beatrice route never

Does Ren ever get less boring? Shirou seems like a funner dude.

Nah, he literally weaponized concept of boringness.

Unironically because it was fun
There should be more characters shit-talking the villains just because

MUH DAILY LIFE

WHY IS THIS IS THING

this the worst writting I have ever seen some explain why people like this shitty vn which has deus ex mahcina up it's anus

Sad to see Dies Irae get EOP'd.

> worst writing I have ever seen
Did you get in trouble trying to understand references and implications?

I hope they can use money from anime to make Dies Irae II about next throne.

>you best friend aliens out of a loli and gains all the loli's information and knowledge

I know right, no one can pretend it's the best shit ever simply because the others can't retort.

We still have other titles, don't worry.

At least it was good to see how she tried to grasp for life after that.

6.5 of 10.

Is Hrozvitnir male or female?

Is it better than FSN?

Only Muramasa which is actually good for once

Not even close.

You don't even have to worry about Muramasa, they're not going to see it anytime soon.

How do you know when you can't ever play it?

It has arguably better peaks in the final showdowns but bigger pacing issues, both have good and forgettable characters.

>be old bitch, try to trick young aryan

atleast it was comedic, but I cannot tell if was cause the too much edgy, or cause of how it turned out.

most useless noble phantasm by far

More like 8.5/10
Yes. I was a massive Fatefag until I read Dies
>pretend
>implying
So, only you and the rest of retards shitting on stuff are factually objectively correct, right?
There's no way people honestly praise Dies. No, they're pretending, clearly. You and other people disagreeing with them is the sole evidence needed

Chuuni, big tittehs and nuns.

but the nun dies and the other girl barely feels like a nun.

>you actually though nazi shit,ww2 shit would play a big role, it was all just bait for deus ex machina golden boy,a jew,and a frog

Yeah, no. Art and music can only push a rating up so high.

I should've simply ignored this post due to >objectively, but here am I, failing for this cheap bait.
>There's no way people honestly praise Dies. No, they're pretending, clearly
Have I ever said this?
Because I haven't.
I actually quite like Dies Irae myself, and of course other people are free to either like or hate it, but the fact that every single untranslated novel some dumb attention whores praise for unstated reasons automatically becomes the best piece of literature ever is and remains true; it was the case for subahibi, dies irae, muv luv and the list could go on for quite a lot of time.
When all these titles become available for EOP the "best kamige" myth slowly but steadily disappears and they start being regarded more down-to-earth (depending on the title, of course)
In fact now you find more title saying KKK is the real deal, rather than dies, and it's such a pity EOP will never get to read it.

I dunno, it somehow feels realistic that after 100 years after WW II magical nazis just aren't that much into Hitler anymore.

Beast World > Snake World >>>> Marie Bullshit >>>>>> MUH DAILY LIFE

> KKK
paradise lost is where it is

Thankfully, it also has great characters, plot and fights. You may disagree, but this is my own shitty opinion
I guess that's true. Sorry, I see those posts about JOPs pretending and I kinda lose it. But if your point is that translations allow people to see it isn't the perfect masterpiece a lot of japanese speakers praise it as, I can agree.
Really, that happens because JOPs want to stroke their own egos and make EOPs jealous
>look at this awesome thing you'll never get but I can read.
Wouldn't make much sense to do that if they didn't make untranslated VNs look like divine masterpieces.
TL;DR: I actually agree JOPs go way too far with their praise of untranslated stuff.

>great characters,
Pointless without a good plot.

>plot and fights.
Good fucking god. Jump off a bridge. You don't deserve to waste earth's resources.

Bey vs Shraiber is a great fight though

> Pointless without a good plot.
Characters always matter more, this is why slice of life (zero plot whatsoever) is still a thing

Spinne is the only good thing in this and you can't prove me wrong.

Sorry if I triggered you. But that's what I think and you throwing shit at me won't change it

>jump off a bridge because of your opinions on cartoons

I think you're the one that should tie a noose.

We surely doesn't deserve Spinne

Rusalka is the best girl.

Great characters + great plot = great thing.
Great (one of character or plot) + bad (one of character or plot) = mediocre thing.

That seems to be implying all SoLs are inherently mediocre because they have no plot, and that's just wrong

To be fair, the plot in Dies Irae isn't bad. It is pretty interesting in overall theme and skillfully crafted for what it supposed to be even if what it is isn't really universally liked thing.

>universally liked thing
Does something like that exist? I'm confident in claiming that no matter what that thing is, you'll always find people who don't like it.

What the fuck did they do to his jacket?

Why is Junichi Suwabe's voice so smooth? I nearly wet myself when I heard his voice in the NGNL movie, and here when the DI VN narration describes listening to Reinhard's voice as being one long eargasm I can totally hear where they are coming from.

Being a god's apoptosis does that to a man.

>does the living incarnation of stagnation change?
I dunno, user, you tell me.

I want to rip this ahegao out of her head like a single weed that dared to grow on my lawn.

It's part of Charisma EX too bad i played FSN when it wasn't voiced though

>I want to rip this ahegao
That's going to be hard.

I want to fuck Marie

I have no idea what your tastes are but if you like chuuni it's absolutely amazing (though it has some pacing issues).

>Better characters
>Better pacing
>Better music
>Better fights
>Higher productions values
>Better artstyle
>Better prose/writing

You tell me.

And it somehow doesn't make sense in their universe? It was already implied that it could happen when they explained how their power work.

Eh the only one i disagree is the better fights

Lotus want to fuck Lisa, actually.

>Does something like that exist?
One's own happiness.

I've never played the novel, does Ren ever look like pic related or have a badass shirtless scene?

>I have to spend 40$ on Steam to play all the routes
Is it worth it?
How many hours?

That PV was so horrible holy shit. DI didn't deserve that.

>Kadokawa

Looks garbage just like all over hyped VN's.

I'm not sure exactly how long it is, but the Kickstarter page claimed it's around 60 hours

>Wilhelm vs Schreiber
>Ren vs Reinhard (Marie) with "Shade and Darkness" exploding on the background in the climax of the fight
>Reinhard vs Snek as well as Ren vs Reinhard vs Snek
>Three Commanders vs Ren
>Eleonore vs Beatrice
>Trifa vs Ren (Kasumi route)
>Machina vs Rusalka
>Eleonore vs Lisa (Rea)
>Shirou vs Willhelm (pretty much all of them)
>Eleonore vs Kei
>Kei vs Ren on the bridge

It had plenty of amazing fights my man.

50-60 hours of full chuuni.

This shit VN was worth it only for Suwabe's voice.

Is the writing good? Or is it pretentious?

At least it has much better pacing than most other Chuuni VNs.

This show l;looks like it's at least a decade out of fashion, like in belongs in the mid 2000's.

I got that feeling too. It reminds me of Chaos;head.

No.
But there's the scene where Rea unzip Ren's pants.
Hopefully the anime go to that route

I mean the VN is from the mid 2000s so that's to be expected.

It's Marie with flashbacks and side stories.

>Plotfags
Even /lit/ is smarter than you brainlets and /lit/ is filled with pseuds.

A good scene.

It is twice as long as average VN.

>Even /lit/ is smarter than you brainlets and /lit/ is filled with pseuds.
Find me a major board smarter than /lit/ that isn't /sci/.

Sup Forums

It's good. Reinhard is what Gilgamesh should've been in Fate, for instance.

Well, it definitely goes too extravagant here and there. Especially with certain characters and expositions. It isn't pretentious for the sake of it, but at its worst, its prose can be hard to crack.

/lit/ probably does actually have the highest average intelligence on this website, which sadly doesn't say much. But my point was that even the lowest fucking pseuds in /lit/ are smarter than that guy.

> Reinhard is what Gilgamesh should've been in Fate.
Exactly my thoughts. I don't know, why he ends up being so much better. Perhaps, because he is never frustrated enough to look like some sort of third-grade villain.

/his/

What was Spinne craving?