>moving to the country
>marrying my waifu
>starting a family
>working outside with my hands
>growing veggies on my land
>have a loyal pupper
>stocked up on emergency supplies
As extreme as it gets, Sup Forums?

I wouldn't call it extreme at this point. I'm doing the same. I'm Canadian and in a few months, in the spring, I will move to a part of eastern Canada that is isolated and, according to the census, 97% white. (1.5% abo 1.5% other minority)

There is a gender imbalance there, there are more females than males, so I'm hoping that finding a wife won't be too hard.

I will have an organic garden and some chickens to start.

Worst case scenario I get to raise my family away from danger.

Best case scenario I work hard to redpill the whole area and we start our own local political movement.

That sounds great, and I hope it works out for you user.
The land out there is so much cheaper, and there's plenty of work if you're willing to actually put some physical effort in.
Hard times call for hard men.

>starting a family
Good luck finding one on Sup Forums you Goy

You're just mad that the Chinese have officially taken your title as world's super villains

Classic shlomo, coming in with his bad energy.
Begone, demon!
This thread is being secured for the existence of our people and a future for white children.

irony that the inevitable day will come that israel will be destroyed and your scum kike blood will be breed out of existence in the west

W-where?

Reported.
You should have a good long think about what you're doing in life. Destruction is THEIR game, not ours.

no. fucking stop cunt.

Dudes chill isn't this about paintball?

It's about lifting our people's spirits by showing them the path to a better future.

female tire feelgood thread

Funny way of saying radical centrist.

What's wrong with clasping onto a pearl of hope?

Please, what are YOU doing?

Water will become a thing thats constantly entering your thoughts. I live outside of a town supply at the coast so its just some advice that you can't have to much at your disposal.

What's it like out there?

>As extreme as it gets, Sup Forums?
no. thats not extreme at all. but babby steps user.

Its cool, I have a trade so I do a bit of work for some cash. I own a little boat thats good for fishing on, or for getting to beach that are inaccessible by land and collect shellfish. I get on well enough with a few of the local Maori so I get crayfish given to me sometimes. Its a small coastal community and people generally look out for each other. My wife and I take the kids walking to the beach where they play. Its a good life.

I'm more of a mountains and forest kinda person, but that sounds real nice, user.

I ASKED YOU A QUESTION

Congratulations! You will spend all your time and energy barely growing some food in order to survive. The globalists, the jews, and everyone else will be soooo happy to see you busy doing menial tasks with absolutely no free time for revolutions or changes.