Gay, or not gay? That is the question

Gay, or not gay? That is the question.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/the-giant-jewel-beetle-1968152
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it has a penis and you have one too it's gay. Now fuck off.

Can we please stop asking if liking males, as a male, is gay? Thank you.

He has small testicles in some art here and there.

Really cute desu, maybe that explains why he does crossdress.

I like traps and I'm not gay. Therefore, traps aren't gay.

Does it matter?

You may not identify as gay, but you are classified as gay. Same way some guys think they're girls.

Gay AND European.

It's not astolfo who is gay, it's you.

>Gay, or not gay?
did you want to fuck him before or after you found out it's a guy?

If it looks like a girl, it's not gay. Simple as that.

See, this is my issue with "Traps are gay". Like, I am fine with calling myself bi because I like traps. But here's my question. Would a gay guy who is attracted to males who actually display masculine traits consider a trap gay purely because of the dick? Such a person's opinion is the only one I would say I trust on this matter.

I miss when thinking traps aren't gay was just a meme. So many tumblr tranny faggots unironically spouting garbage like now.

It has been biblically and scientifically proven that liking Astolfo is not gay

25% gay

But user, tumblr trannies are gay. Liking Anime traps isn't. The two don't connect at all and it's basically irrelevant.

post more gays you fucking homos

>I miss when thinking traps aren't gay was just a meme
This entire thread is just a meme, nothing has changed, it's still the same trap shitposting. Pretty much the only "serious" post so far is your own, which tells me you probably browse Tumblr like the faggot trannies you seem to hate so much.

It's not gay if it's anime.

>Would a gay guy who is attracted to males who actually display masculine traits consider a trap gay purely because of the dick?
I'd say no. Considering they are interested in masculine traits and not adorable traps. A gay man who, say, likes a person with a dick dressed in cute clothes is probably not gay at all.

So then you'd say Traps are not Gay?

only about 2.19% gay

its queer. what flavor of queer is just splitting hairs

I own a dildo and I am %100 straight.

That's where you're wrong. It's gay when you put something in your butt, it's not gay putting something in another man's butt.

>it's not gay putting something in another man's butt.
I hate this age old phrase

i'm a hard right Sup Forumstard, and i know traps aren't gay

It's true. Ancient law.

if you have a dick your gay. you can't argue with science

people who who say that traps are gay are making the fallacious statement that sexual attraction to an individual is based on that individual's chromosomes rather than their sexual characteristics
if you believe that traps are gay than you must also believe that being attracted to pic related (a ftm tranny) is straight

m-my gay?

I recognize that ass

I don't give a shit. I still want to fuck him. If being attracted to feminine features makes your fragile traditional masculinity crack then it sure sucks to be you. I ain't letting that stop me.
I would make like the romans and get myself some boi-pussy.
Now a reminder that this is concerning 2d. Everything from lolis to traps work in 2d as opposed to real life.

It's definitely in the hedonist spectrum, but I don't think that by default means it slides into the realm of gay.

If you're thinking about it being some kind of weird context that a GIRL is attractive in, you're still straight. If it's a weird context to be fucking an attractive GUY, then you're gay.

The point of this shit is that they come across as a girl in every way other than the one weird kink, so it's not gay.

>all men are gay
Well, masturbation is pretty gay in a way.

>all men make the exception of jerking themselves of isn't gay
>but jerk off a best friend and all of a sudden it's gay
if you wouldn't help your bro out that means you're not really friends
if you were on a deserted island with a bread you wouldn't split it with him
if he was hanging of a cliff you wouldn't pull him up

Are traps themselves gay? Yes.
Is liking traps gay? Sort of. You're at least bi-curious since you're into something with a dick.

Sauce pls my dude.

cmon now japen

I know that doujin, good taste user

If he came up to me and just gave me the dirtiest tongue kiss, my sexual preferences is the last thing on my mind

post more

Not gay, they wouldn't be called traps if straight men didn't like them.

or do the next best thing and use grail magic to make him female without any of the tranny drama

Its homo to like traps

If only there was an anime like the princess and the frog where falling in love with the trap and having sex with her (male) caused her to become fully female and live happily ever after.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Here kitty.

gay, we found the diference boys

it's an improvement

I wanted to fuck him before I knew he was a guy but by the time I learned the truth I was already committed.

a male fucking another male is gay, regardless of how cute the other male is.

>saving gay pictures on your computer as a meme
McMichael claimed this was a joke.

its kinda funny how he turned in to a girl anyway

but what happens if astolfo wants to be a girl? and hanged out with da vinci long enough to get
this

I can't really describe it in words

That's literally gay.

>those fucking hips
See, I'm "straight," meaning I get hard benis for the fertile-female signs, so as a "straight" man this is really deceptive and cruel and all I think about is this:
thoughtco.com/the-giant-jewel-beetle-1968152
This is an insect that thinks a glass bottle is some giant fertile amazon bug waifu and tries to fuck it. Does that mean the bug is bottlesexual or whatever? He's not attracted to the bottle, but the image of a ready-to-breed buggirl.

If you're a trap, you should be more considerate and think about what you're putting normal guys through.

So you're saying you have the same level of intelligence as a beetle?

His penis does.

>jerking yourself off to the idea of you fucking the attractive woman you watch on the screen
Literally interfacing with your dick to have a dopaminergic reaction that feels nice.
>jerking off a friend
You are literally a faggot.

>being a penisbrainlet

But I do have hips like that.

as a gold star gay I can tell you that I love traps and I consider them 100 percent gay

>gold star gay
There are gay ranking now???

Thank you for your contribution to this discussion.

No you don't you fucking faggot.

If a dick is shown or any physical hints of it being not a female, then it's gay.

Hips too wide. That's not a man. Though it doesn't really matter to me since I like both women and men.

What if it's a feminine penis?

Yes, I do have pretty wide hips.
Mind you I don't have narrow shoulders, so that figure is something only a small amount of men can get.

A penis is a male part of the body, there is no such thing as a feminine penis. It's gay.

Not an argument.

>same questions every thread
>same "traps" claiming they look like women

it's gay bro
let it go and accept

Maybe wide for a male but I've never seen a guy with hips like a girl. If you really do then prove it you faggot.

Giving anal to another man is the ultimate act of masculinity.

It's almost as if trap threads are nothing more than an excuse for /r9k/ trannies to circlejerk.

I have to tell you that they are wider than some of my smaller female friends.
You are nuts if you think I'm going to prove it.

Dominating another man with your ass is peak alpha.

>So you're saying you have the same level of intelligence as a beetle?
Yes.
I mean, I can do math and my taxes and stuff, but my dick can't.
I have an important question that my brain can't answer: if lingerie is women's wear, and men in lingerie looks gay as hell, then why do traps look like women in lingerie? Is that gay? Even with a ribbon?

When the penis is small enough, it becomes functionally less like a dick -- designed to enter an inseminate a woman -- and more like a clit, which is regularly used to assist in giving the woman extra pleasure. When a trap can't please anyone with their dick, it's basically a clit in the bedroom. Now when it's also just the right shade of pink and smells of flowers, the dick becomes feminine and not gay to suck.

>wanting a trap with a penis that doesn't work

pleb taste

f the trap has a normal penis just put it in chastity.
No need for a microdick fantasy.

There is a dick and not a pussy, it's still gay.

Well what really separates a female from a male is how wide the hips are compared to the waist. Like you can have wider hips than a girl if she has an overall smaller frame no shit. You'll be wider overall simply because as a male you'll be taller/bigger but without the correct ratio it's still male hips and I've never seen a trap with female hips ever. Also you're still a faggot.

I want the penis to work; I just don't want it to be able to "work" someone.
This is fair, but consistent with my point. If the trap has a fair sized dick, put them in chastity. If they're small enough, it's not just gay to fuck them, it's not gay to suck them.

>no pussy
They do have an ass-pussy though?

Even if I compare with some of my female friends that are as tall/big like me, I still have wider hips.
I don't have a narrow waist of narrow shoulders like I said.
Guys with female hips exist, deal with it.

>Also you're still a faggot.
>Projecting this hard.

They are okay, and it's okay. Enough.

It's gay degeneracy.
Now fuck off with this bait every fucking day.

Ass is not pussy, it's gay.

gay*

Why do you faggots always make threads to talk about how much of a faggot you are? Fuck off you god damn attentionwhores.

Maybe a female as tall as you but no way in hell a female of your same height will carry the same frame, but you already said it anyway: With narrow shoulders you should clearly have an overall bigger frame than them and without the waist being much narrower than the hips it still won't look like female hips. Faggot.

*wider shoulders

Fuck.

You are wrong. Female hips on men are a thing and even completely female-like bodies (wide hips, narrow wais, narrow shoulders)
Why are you so scared about males with wide hips?
Confused about your sexuality?
Did the gays touch you in your special place when you were young?

>trap thread
>turns into discussion about 3D men
Every time. Who do you think you're kidding when you say you're not gay? Gas yourselves, shitposting cancer.

I never really knew about Astolfo until a few months ago yet I found this saved in my 2013 folder.