Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-237-spoiler
wasabisyrup.com/archives/zdMv2yXlyYE#header-anchor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>loli Merlin

>Combo attacks are back
Thank god.

> magic combo on a guy that knows magic full counter

That doesn't sounds like a good idea. Aren't they kinda fucked? Tough looking at the next chapter title, it will somehow probably work.

> Loli Merlin begging for Escanor' help

That's super cute. Even against Garan she wasn't that helpless.

But seriously, what about her op as fuck attacks she used only against Grayroad?

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-237-spoiler

Loli Merlin is actually her real appearance. Pedomaster Nakaba strikes again.

oh fuck. is this to make up for Gloxina?

Fuck me, that's looks awesome.

>Escanor is missing this
Looks like the darkness even makes his sunshine go away.

Once Escanor sees her like this he will enter a stage even greater than "The One".

>merlin was actually a loli
This manga is now instantly 10/10.

I want to see Arthur interacting with loli Merlin

>Merlin's regret is she was rejected by someone she told she loved
Makes sense now if this is her true form.

loli Merlin is nice, but that can't make up for a smug tentacle loli demon.

Gloxinia and Dolor should have just gotten corrupted and became actual demons, with Glox' tentacles being part of her body and Dolor getting at least a demonic face instead of just having a mark that made their eyes black.

Meliodas was with Elizabeth even though he looked like a kid.

Picked up.

>she uses her term of endearment for Elizabeth
Merlin is too cute I don't want her to be a loli for real though, could it be a mistranslation? Or perhaps original form literally refers to her younger form?

>could it be a mistranslation?
No. She is a loli for real.

for some reason i still don't think it's Mel she was in love with, despite that weird talk between them about him denying her something.

He's using his spear as an arrow. It's not really a magic attack.

Welp. Definitely a twist I didn't see coming. I still hope she regains her other form.

Well, the arrow in that case is made of magic, but I guess that could be a hole in the full counter system.

Weren't they OP because of her unique ability that allowed her to maintain her spells at 0 cost forever? So she could keep casting powerful magic at an absurdly low cost.

Only Estarossa can reflect weapons.

The difference is between magic attacks and physical attacks. King's super weapon mode should be mainly made of magic.

It's a physical object, so by extent a physical attack. I don't think we've ever seen Mel reflect something like that.

He reflected a rock attack. As long as magic affects the object, it counts as a magic attack.

>"Who do you think taught Estarossa physical full counter?"

Yet he didn't reflect Gil's lightning enhanced attacks. And it's not really magic, King just channels magic through it to change it's form. I'm pretty sure this is even directly stated.

He cna't deflect that. Only Estarossa can.

So Escanor was a lolicon this whole time.

Merlin gives me Shinobu vibes.

I doubt he knew.

So Merlin's sexy adult form and haughty attitude was just an act to look more mature because she's an eternal child a fate worse than Meliodas's eternal manlet form. This must be why Meliodas was bothered by Merlin's outfit when she first appeared with Arthur. Just when I thought Merlin was a cake with a shota fetish it turns out to be a loli with an older boy fetish.

He is not getting her anyway.

>Just when I thought Merlin was a cake with a shota fetish it turns out to be a loli with an older boy fetish
What a twist!

Didn't Nakaba say somewhere that Merlin stopped her aging at 30/30something? Half-demon confirmed.

She is a lewd lolibaba. I love lewd lolibabas.

if she doesn't revert back to her cake form i'm dropping this series.

Shut up, Popko, you don't make any sense half the time you speak.

>So Merlin's sexy adult form and haughty attitude was just an act to look more mature
I hope it's not an act and she's still just as racy and grandiose in loli form.

I want to rub (mature) Merlin's belly.

Stop with those filthy lolicon fantasies.

Do you still want Escanor to win the Merlin now?

I never wanted this.

I fucking hate how they keep Escanor as an asspull card.

Things are not going well?
HAHAHAHAH O MY ESCANOR

wasabisyrup.com/archives/zdMv2yXlyYE#header-anchor

Thats just how reliable he is. Also why they had to knock him out.

So what's Ban up to now? Or is he just so utterly useless they just left him behind?

Naked shoulder Diane is the best

probably manhandled offscreen

No gook bro here?

powerlevels

So I'm watching the anime on Netflix, should I keep going a read the manga once I'm done with that?

If you read the manga read from the beginning and don't miss the extras and gaidens. The anime skipped a lot.

Why didn´t he made the others tiny too? It´s like if Nakaba wanted to keep Diane out of the fight.

I think he got rid of his biggest threats or the ones he thought could legitimately take him out.

Because he could target only one person and the others won't be caught that easily now?

Well, that makes sense, Diane is a freaking big target and Merlin should improve her reflexes a lot. At least they don´t do job like Ban does.

>At least they don´t do job like Ban does
It is Ban's job after all.
>Diane, King and Gowther, you three are the only ones we can count on now
Lol.

I wonder if Ban´s problem will be resolved by simply getting his treasure back, if he used to be as strong as pretrained King or Diane then he would still be in trouble

Oh wow, now we're getting into the crazy powers.

>Opposite reverse /ss/
What did Nakaba mean by this?