Dear Americans I know your country is young and your knowledge about Europe is limited to the WW I and WW II but our...

Dear Americans I know your country is young and your knowledge about Europe is limited to the WW I and WW II but our continent is actually older. Don't believe in the retarded lies made up by lunatic germans. Western Poland doesn't belong to Germany. It was originally Polish, Germans stole it from us. They have no rights to occupy Slavic lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/tollense-valley-bronze-age-battle.html?m=1
sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it was prussian you nigger

Germans are the ones who owe us lands.

Did you just call me a nigger, Ahmed? Look at the researches and books. Everything proves it belonged to Poles

Even now almost half of the people living in Eastern Germany are Slavs. Don't fight with science faggots.

Europe is not an actual continent jokes on you pollack.
Poland stole German lands and then killed Germans in the Danzig Massacre. Poles strarted WW2 and then all those millions died.
fuck off poland.

But that map means you stole land from Prussia, Lithuania and Russia.

The only Gdańsk Massacre was this one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
Maybe you meant Bydgoszcz (Bromberg) massacre?
See... thats the main issue with those 1/64 bavarian burgers, you guys get your education from Goebells speaches and stormfront threads.

Even the word "Prussia" was stolen by G*rmans from foreigners.

Wenn ich das seh, werd ich echt sauer...

Dreckiger Polake halt die fresse oder wir kommen euch wieder besuchen.

Yeah, so what?

LOL nice try subhuman

I could not give a fuck if pollocks were shitting in the woods in Silesia 1000 years ago just as injuns were in in the eastern US 400 years ago. The Ostgebiete was built by German over the course of 800 years just as America was built by Huwhite Anglo-Saxons over the course of 400.
Breslau is just as polish as New York is injun.

Your entire country rests upon lands that 2000 years ago were German. Remove addidas.

Are you joking? Germanic tribes settled the area of Poland before Slavs had even entered Europe.
This has been documented as far back as ancient Roman times

Those are bs theories proven false by archaeology and genetic testing.
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/tollense-valley-bronze-age-battle.html?m=1
sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture

Germans were busy ruining Rome in that time.

New York is just as American as Tel Aviv is Palestinian.

fighting the good fight op
american stormniggers are lowest of scum

>implying any American actually gives a shit about Europe