What happened to these faggots did SJW's eat them from the inside

What happened to these faggots did SJW's eat them from the inside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGRGxt2-7rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty much yeah

They were always faggots

It's been, what, 10 years give or take since the era of that pic? Maybe we moved on after it ran its course and turned into the faggotry-only club.

This is true. That's what people don't really get.

We're here.

tfw I infected them with cancer
feels good man

they started making normie tier vids for kiketube, then factions kicked in, lulsec got v& (fuck you Sabu) and basically its twitter tier faggot skids now. it was always shit

>people think (((anonymous))) was a real group and not random LARPers

We did more in one year than anonymous has done in their entire lifespan.

Somewhere I still have logs of the first time kayla popped into IRC back in 2007, asking incomprehensibly stupid questions. Learned how to use a shell account or a bounce or whatever after that - only time the IP matched the news report of the arrest.

BRB FBI happened

The few self proclaimed hackers had to go back to school one day, so the SJWs where left on their own devices and dropped it I guess.

Using a computer for anything else than facebook and Twitter is racist anyways.

thanks user. i feel old now.

They got grounded by their parents

>We did more in one year than anonymous has done in their entire lifespan.

Said Anonymous

The answer is:

Funnily enough"leaderless resistance" movements naturally fracture due to lack of unification of ideas and resources, and any dedicated core members that might be able to hold it together are easy enough to subvert by any halfway coordinated campaign. Sabu didn't fucking help, either.

2018 Kayla > 2009 Kayla

Chanology was a mistake.

They started out as faggots, then they became communist faggots, then it failed because it wasn't real communism. We should try again.

cant argue with the digits

2007 called, they want you back. But seriously, this is old news. They started off as the real deal, the "internet hate machine" if you will, until they turned into moralfags during their chanology days. They've been faggots for over a decade now, are you new to this?

The only remainder faction of Anonymous true, is Baphomet on 4+4 channel.

And they are dying out anyways.

They were like spreading some truth apart from any content pointing the jews being evil. They did expose the Rothschilds abit but got subverted by Communists because anyone could join which is quite retarded.

they turned into faggots when they started to take banter and turn it into a serious ideaology. Sup Forums tier pranks esepcially then were always for the bants, fuck scientology was cringey shit.

dying out or got jobs

Chanology was a necessary step.

co-opted by LE and intelligence services. by 2011 was shilling for CIA calling for ddos attacks against much evil dictator Gaddafi

IM FRING MUH LAZOR

I suspect you could safely date that back to Egypt. Possibly before; it's unclear why it was initially proposed to try to hack sandkips, but it does align roughly around when kirtypoo got a knock on his door.

its been awhile since i sailed the seven proxseas

low orbit ion cannons deployed

They don't even know what their own motto means. They where heavliy infiltrated by CIA and rounded up like cattle. Hacking crimes can lead to more time in jail then murder unless you turn face and sing. The goal of any hacker is to remain Anonymous and not end up another sowden best case scenario. after the march on wall street the have no direction and are sheep the only want to have a leader.

We are anonymous now tell us stufff cuz we are not the cia or fliped banket warrior that got lead out of are house in tears under a blanket in front of news cameras in tears. Yeaaaaa. sure.

The original social network of hackers was lead by some guy that had a diblo.exe file outside of the windows fire wall in a the secret folder you would load breaching files to. and the in game sprite text would be changed to message him. But what did you want?

Really ?

Tell my why I sould do anything? Yea SJW cancer is bad.

Diablo 2?

We know how the story ends of diablo 1 he started the facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGRGxt2-7rc
Idk I never got into diablo2 to much hype it was a nerd out.

They got v&

the group anonymous was never a real thing, just kids claiming to be a part of some group to seem cool and edgy

any real anonymous hacker groups don't go by that name and probably don't go by any name at all and those fuckers are so deep in the darknet not even we can find them

>Sabu
>Sabu

Oh noes Sabu turned states witness and flipped on a bunch of new fag attention whoring fake bitches.

This was all according to plan and end game project Scientology. Watch a bunch of new friends get thrown under a bus and V&. Fucking sacrificial goats.

OK HBGary.