SAO movie thread?

Also post your ideal asian cast for the forthcoming netflicks LIVE ACTION movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/1e8e/f/2014/105/a/3/black_star_vs__kirito_by_r_legend-d7enkby.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=rTiH1MsjSFU
youtube.com/watch?v=LGRTPjZgnY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kirito: Donnie Yen (guy who acted as Bruce Lee's Mentor.)
Agil: Chow Yuen Fatt (You know who)
Keith: Shindong (Super Junior)
Heathcliff: Sammo Hung (Martial Law tv series)

Asuna : Fan Bing Bing (X-Men)
Suguha: Jessica (GG)
Silica: Krystal (fx)
Lizbeth: Amber (fx)
Sinon:Karen Mok (Shaolin Kungfu)

Seven: Yifei Liu (The Forbidden Kingdom)
Rain: Tian Jing (The Great Wall)
Premiere : Charlene Choi (Naked Ambition 2)
Strea: Shu Qi (The Transporter)
Phillia: Zhao Wei (Shaolin Soccer)

I think the last thread devolved into game continuity discussion. Let's do that again.

>Sup Forums
Nope . That would get deleted.

orig00.deviantart.net/1e8e/f/2014/105/a/3/black_star_vs__kirito_by_r_legend-d7enkby.jpg

Or make Kirito black and everyone else asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTiH1MsjSFU

Also relevent.

If the OCs got integrated into Progressive, at what point would like to see them? Continuity of Hollow Fragment or before floor 75?

Hollow or whatever was suppose to be level 75 and above.

>no slant
>no horizontal square
>no vorpal strike
Why did I ever think this would be ok.
No I meant if they get integrated into Progressive's story since it's already kind of gone off from the original, what point would you like to see them?

Progressive is s'pose to be a more fleshed out SAO, so... whenever/wherever the authorchan want to, hopefully before he dies of cancer or aidschan.

It depends I guess. I wouldn't mind seeing Lux introduced into the main story line for one. Her ties with Laughing Coffin would be interesting to see if Progressive ever does branch off completely from the main story canon. As for Strea and the rest, it might be fun seeing them when Kirito finally does go solo in the story.

>mfw Philia, Lux, Strea in progressive.

asuna had a lot of great screentime

I had a huge smile on my face when Yuuki appeared as Asuna uses MR. For a series that tries too hard to remind you about the life or death situation the SAO players faced, it's Yuuki 's death that actually got to me, so I'm glad they gave us that small moment.

Lesbian's Hoe-sario.

It annoys me that he doesn't Eclipse all that often. Not only is it more damaging, it's within a radius and even produces an explosion at the end.

>SAO movie thread?
Its shit.

>Yuuki
I'm fine with this movie

This is still a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=LGRTPjZgnY4

Make anime 3D!

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 11 - Advertising.
This block will expire in 6 minutes.

What the hell did I advertise ,mods? Daisuki? I don't get shillbucks from posting SAO related videos. WTF. I cuss at shillers all the time! I mean I stream my anime and use horriblesubs. I even watched the russian bootlegged cam version of SAO OS ! WTF?

Ok. The SAO OS review post got deleted. Negative anime reviews are ADVERTISING now. WTF, hiro?!?

Speaking of The Eclipse, GE's animation for that in AW vs SAO kicks ass. He's really fun to play too.

Considering they read that line about Kirito drawing his second sword like 4 times in the movie I figured Asuna would at some point throw him hers but the Yui hack was fine too.

>WTF
Fuck off already.

Go back to youtube

Leafa is the reason I watched this show

Ha

Sinon is the reason for me.

Asuna nipple is the best part of the movie.

I want to fuck sugu in the butt

the move was good though

HEH