Sweden YES

Gangrape Meme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECgqb0IekFk
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/french-leader-marine-le-pen-charged-photos-53435933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can't hold out like this much longer. Our time is coming!

Look losers, these are just off hand incidents. Since when do newspaper headlines represent the state of an ENTIRE COUNTRY? Why is this board so uneducated about the world at large?

Also PeterSweden

Nigger, you fucking live in Norway. Stop worry about shit like this.
Shut up and pay your taxes

isn't posting statistics and facts against the law in Sweden? why isn't this criminal arrested?

Keep in mind the victim of these rapes are almost always Muslims themselves. Not blue eyed blonde goddesses. Still, we should absolutely use these incidents to our advantage to push for the Race war.

I am legit tired of seeing that coward keep popping up.

See also
This (((white knight))) lives in Norway and still worry about Swedish hate law
What kind of retard is this.

How can Sweden be more cucked than germany, if our men are the unproudest of the world, which lead to a literal cuck fetish spreading,because we are brainwashed to feel guilty since 73 years?

Source?

Parts of Finland should be burning as well.

If sweden is dying to take your rapefugees, why not let them?

Why is it written in vietnamese?

theres supposed to be checks in place to ensure things like this dont happen. the problem is the framework swedes are working within are all the way fucked up

>be swedish
>get gangraped by muslims
>report it to the police
>get arrested for islamophobia

His mother is norweigan, dad swedish. If Sweden was ok he would be PeterNorway instead and doing the same shit as he do know.

>Real name Peter Wolodarski
>Married to Karin GrundBERG

Feminists finally made their phony 1 in 4 statistic a reality.

These are shops, right?
It's always the same wording, like a script.

This needs boosting
youtube.com/watch?v=ECgqb0IekFk

OH NO NO NO NO

Wow I didn't know Sweden was such a patriarchal hell hole!

what's 14 million kroner?

Around 1.75mil euro.

>Sweden: 2049

The same stuff happen here. Not just in that magnitude. Outlets use ethics rules to avoid writing the whole storys.
Just heard ((some guy)) asked to get a suspended sentance because he had two children.

Last post. Finns love to bantz about swedes.

Except, clown, it's common across the whole of Western Europe now, and not one single case like this should be permitted to happen. Mass Islamic and African migration is a disaster across every single category. It explains why Europe breathed a sigh of relief that your intelligent citizens proved themselves more active than your retards and managed to get Trump elected against all the might of your Establishment.

Literally 50% of nordics has a surname like that

Not usually the case, as Muslims and others in these cases see white girls as trashy whores they can just help themselves to. They're racist as fuck, but of course we never, ever hear the Left wingers, the "anti-racists", calling them out for it.

Berg can't be used as a warning sign in Sweden and Norway. Berg is very common as a last name or part of the last name around here, with 99% of them not being connected to Jewish ancestry.
But Peter Sweden is a Jew, no doubt about that

Projected Islamic population (not entirely accurate either). Even if immigration is heavily reduced, Sweden is fucked.

You don’t want to see the worst-estimates, lol

OMG

could i flee to sweden because of the drumpf regime and get gibs?

Active cases can't be reported on in various countries, but can in others. That's the reason for the article being blocked. Happens all the time.

OH NO NO NO

How is that even legal?

Vittunda

No, this is the actual state of sweden. It's more dangerous for a swede to speak out against muslims raping our women than for muslims to rape them.

Sweden is on the verge of beccoming an anarcho-tyrannical state.

I don't understand your question.
In the UK for example you can't legally reveal the names of defendants in a court case if they are a minor, which I suppose is younger than 18. But the same name could be released in the American press without problems.

In some countries you can't report on the names of defendants before they are convicted.

>But the same name could be released in the American press without problems.
This is hypothetical, I'm not sure that could happen.

It did happen that there were sealed court cases """super injunctions""" lodged by celebrities in the UK to the UK press couldn't talk about their problems. Usually fucking whores. But the press in Scotland could report no problem.

samefag.

>anarcho-tyrannical state.

GOYIM KNOW

If a country lets itself spiral down into total destruction, is it meant to exist?

I think he is saying it will be both, but which effects you is based on race.

Tyranny for the natives, anarchy for the "refugees"

No, Just as those who have land they didnt fight for.

Fuck you, you're responsible for this

Finland I hope you realize that those statistics are a lot "thanks" to your brethren coming here.

I was like the only fucking Swede in a town of Finnkids growing up.

Yes, but that kind of talk only stops it from fixing it's problems

Fuck off Sweden, you're retarded. How could you let your country come to this?

How is this kind of thing received by public opinion in Sweden? Do newspapers and magazines have columnists who contradict these opinions? Comedians exposes women like this to ridicule on television and youtube? Do the Swedes oppose such a disgusting speech? Or are they really cucks and accept all this as if the extinction of one's race was the only solution for the country?

damn! that's messed up

>You don’t want to see the worst-estimates, lol
I want, for the hell of it.

yeah sure mate, they venture halfway across the planet just to rape their own kind, makes perfect sense

Now imagine it was a Swedish MAN who posted the meme instead of a woman. 10 years in prison minimum.

Fake as fuck

They can. Easily.

Remember that the Germans accepted east Berlin for like 40 years before they had enough. And even then, it was mostly due to outside forces that it fell.

The Swedes will just ignore any uncomfortable truths, go on with their lives and if things become bad enough, they just move into a whiter neighborhood. No problems. No questions asked. They live in blisfull ignorance.

It is the power of the bluepill.

...so? They are still victims of rape and I dont want rapists anywhere near my lawn

>we
>our
indeed my fellow gentile

Kosher nationalism. Into the trash.

Here it is. Sweden is the hardest hit. 1/3rd Muslim by 2050. I suspect it’ll be much higher than these (((polls))) suggest.

It's real and global :
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/french-leader-marine-le-pen-charged-photos-53435933
"I am being charged for having condemned the horrors of Daesh," Le Pen told AFP.
"In other countries this would have earned me a medal.
What's worse: Le Pen's crime is punishable by up to three years in prison and a fine of 75,000 euros ($91,000).

What a fucking world

>Our time is coming!