I Am Loving This So Much Right Now!

I have been binging this for the past couple of hours, and all I can say is that I love it, and I am so happy that it lived up to the hype. It honestly is so much better than any of the super hero films we have recently gotten from both Marvel & DC. I hope that everyone was able to enjoy it like I am. I am only currently on episode 10, so I still have 3 more episodes to watch, but I am kinda hoping that they will make another season if the ending isn't 100% conclusive. Who is everyones favorite character? I guess I just kinda want to have a conversation about the show.

it's garbage and the MC is an insufferable fuccboi.

Glad you enjoyed yourself user.

Use the catalog dumb newfag. Actually just fuck off.

Eh, didn't feel this way, but okay. Sorry you couldn't enjoy it.

Thank you.

Yeah, just checked and saw that there was already a thread. Sorry about that. I will do that next time. Please have a good night.

OP is literally 12

It's the worst shonen I've read in years and the people liking it are the most thin-skinned bitches on Sup Forums.

>but I am kinda hoping that they will make another season if the ending isn't 100% conclusive.
S3 is already confirmed.

guys guys i think season 4 and 5 is already confirmed.

/thread

Don't worry, there are BnH threads in abundance here. But All Might is my favorite character, as the idea of a declining Superman-esque dude is an interesting concept.

MC sucks but the rest is good

Fpbp

I fucking love this show, one of the few dubs I'd rate better than the sub. I've always loved the concept of a superhero school show but everyone fucks it up hard so I'm glad MHA exists. You should read the manga after you have caught up with the anime. The manga is great.

Welcome to r/anime user! oh wait...

I genuinely can't tell if you are baiting or not because I know for a fact most bnhafags are this cancerous.

The dub does lend itself better for a Saturday morning superhero cartoon.

It's already got a season 2 user, you should be waiting for the season 3 announcement. The final season 2 episode is coming out at the end of next week IIRC, so try not to watch it too quickly.

SO you had the choice between pretending you were pretending to retarded and defending your retardedness and you chose the latter?

It's just your regular BNHfag poster.

The guy who replied to you wasn't even me.
Most anime with a western theme or setting are often better with an english dub since ot sets the scene and is generally more fitting. FMA:B and Cowboy Bebop are good examples of this, as is boku no hero.