School shooters are doing the right thing and I hope they continue

As someone who also got bullied, not by certain people but pretty much buy the entire school community, I completely understand where these kids are coming from. I have had rumors being spread around about me, get food thrown at me during lunch I was forced to spend more than half of my life in a hostile environment.

I myself also have a constant urge of revenge, even though I am already out of school. Years of being systematically isolated make you develop an unparalleled hate towards school kids. School shootings are a way to tell the entire school community that they brought this upon themselves, they deserve every single round in their flesh.

>School shooters are doing the right thing and I hope they continue.
me too. i like sipping morning under the sounds of crying 'murican mothers

morning tea*

Bullying is a good thing. It's there to help you correct your natural deficiencies. The real problem here is that the message of bullying is at odds with the messages of your parents, school, and society. You're taught to ignore the lesson of bullying, and THIS is the actual source of your pain.

Good looking, intelligent kids with social skills don't get bullied. Bullies are trying to help you.

I hate to beak it to you, faggot, but bullying is nothing more than hierarchy in schools. Stand up and defend yourself and it stops. Problem solved. If anything I encourage bullying.

>bullies are trying to help you
If you think I'm too much of a wuss to counter the bullying, you clearly don't know me. I was known as one of the more aggressive guys at school, who regularly got into fights and had no problem punching people in the face and getting suspended. The fact that you literally have the entire school against you. I myself was labeled as the "goat fucker" because some asshole in ninth grade started a rumor that I have my way with a goat when I worked on my uncles goat farm. It was catchy and people stuck with it. There was nothing I could do, because people didn't want to be around me from the beginning. It was more of a "ugh, you dont want to be around that kid, he's not liked and has a bad reputation."

Oh, how I would love to all mow them down.

They are standing up to bullying .. by shooting everyone

> if anything I encourage bullying.

You do that, but don't wonder or cry about why one of your friends family members, your own family members, or yourself might get slaughtered one day during math class. You are breeding killers.

You didn't tell me you were a goatfucking mudslime. The obvious answer is go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of. That's what the bullies are trying to teach you. You're not welcome in human lands.

Jesus.. get some therapy bro..
it’s gonna be ok

You only have to fuck one goat, and it stays with you for life m8. Hope Billy was worth it.

You cut off a white dude's arm already? Fucking pakis. Gonna serve it in some kebab, eh?

hell yes, super keks my man

is your dick as small as your hands?

Not to mention the ROASTIE question. Roasties need to be put in check, maybe they will give these incels a chance in fear of being ripped apart by .308

Seeing a school shooting on the news actually fills me with joy. I wonder what that feels like, walking down the hallway and mowing all these fuckheads down that made most of your life a living hell. I really hope it continues.

don't expect reason from Sup Forums especially not from american posters. most of them have a huge inferiority complex so they constantly have to boast about being "stronk", because they are scared that they could be next in line.

I know exactly what you mean. It’s the administrations fault for being utterly incompetent and sheltering evil.

As a murican I can’t stand the gun debate being brought up constantly because some dumbshit went into a crowded area and began shooting. It’s annoying to see your hobby of collecting firearms and building them under attack because some beta male did something stupid.

suburban teens are massive faggots and i cant even imagine how bad it has become in the current years.

>be american teen
>tweet during a catastrophe
>get shoot

that's not what being bullied is

Just go work at Hogwarts as a potion teacher you pussy.

>that eye color
what the fug, some kinda ayylien thing going on there

People who are bullied are usually shitty people. They get bullied for a reason.

Tim?

This is can be false, I witnessed a kid who was brave and fought back but still got bullied for years

Chinese tried to murder me for defending America.

t. Waseda-fag

What a sad human being he was

Some kids have too many problems already to deal with other shit. group bullying some kid who can't take extra stress isn't productive

>people who eat tidepods and suck nigger dick should even be allowed to have a hierarchal system

lel are you white? you need school uniforms and canes in america beatings on the regular and conformity.

>just one goat

Bullying does not simply mean a stronger bigger kid is picking on a weak person who can't defend themselves. It is also being labeled and outcasted for sometimes absolutely no reason. I feel sympathy for the killers, because I know exactly what they went through.

Picking on those who are weaker than you is the sign of a true alpha male

Nice try cia shill

You need help, so I am sending a message to the FBI. Thank you for outing yourself as a broken human being.

I wasn't even bullied. Yet most of this shallow worthless sack of human shit they call college students should die

The problem with bullying is that it lasts forever now.
For most of us bullying didn't involve social media, it was something that was easy to forget. Not anymore, kids in school all have smart-phones to document everything and the social media posts last forever.

The problem is that you can't run away like you used to be able too. For instance, if you moved schools in the past, your history wouldn't catch up to you. Yet, now the history follows you no matter how far you run away.

Hello FBI-chan.

But school shooting violates the NAP!

Bullshit. The only thing you can blame them - being weaker than others.

You're obviously a paranoid sensitive little cunt. Everyone has been teased in school at some point. There's no excuse to go around shooting people, you fucking yank retard.

Hahaha hahahahahaha

What if they were trying to straight-up bully him to death and nobody did anything to stop it? What if they said that one day they will find him and murder him and his family?

Is that not the school's fault for letting it happen? Is he supposed to accept death?

you are wrong

if ANYONE besides the actual people who caused them harm are killed, then I have no sympathy

Bulling does too. He just retaliated.

I agree. We need mandatory school shootings. Just send the military in and kill all the kids.

made me kek

>As someone who also got bullied, not by certain people but pretty much buy the entire school community, I completely understand where these kids are coming from. I have had rumors being spread around about me, get food thrown at me during lunch I was forced to spend more than half of my life in a hostile environment.
>I myself also have a constant urge of revenge, even though I am already out of school. Years of being systematically isolated make you develop an unparalleled hate towards school kids. School shootings are a way to tell the entire school community that they brought this upon themselves, they deserve every single round in their flesh.
SAGE

What about the people who knew he was being harmed and did nothing to stop it?

>Seeing a school shooting on the news actually fills me with joy

You were probably bullied because you're clearly a fucking weirdo mate, listen to yourself. People can pick up on it pretty easily, even kids.

if the whole school bullies you, the problem lies with you. kindly off yourself you sperglord memeflag affront to evolution.

You should have just owned up to being a goat fucker and then people would think you are cool for being edgy. Instead you let it get to you and became a cuck

Bullying is a natural thing that Chads use to enforce the hierarchy that they sit at the very top of.

I don't want to make this too much about myself, but people actually never walked up to me and directly verbally or physically attacked me. Some of them tried and got punched in the face for it at a time where I just didn't give a fuck anymore. The bullying happened on a more subtle level: I was a guy who nobody wants to be around because I had a rumor and bad reputation stuck to me. The shit talking happened behind my back, which didn't make it less real. Did manifest itself in the form of nobody wanting to sit next to you during lunch, always being the last one picked in PE class or people not wanting to be in a study group or work group with me, its really the small things that add up.

It's this pointless, unjustified hostility towards you for absolutely no reason over years and years that slowly but surely make you homocidal. I know that all of these kids went through the same thing. And I'm glad that they had the balls to get their revenge.

I know that feel bro.

Years of abuse will leave a mark, especially if you're young. It's nothing you can do about it.

No. This is really bad b8 but fine. I've been bullied. Isolated by my peers. Made fun of, everything outside of physical shit because I was the 220 wrestler...But that's besides the point. The reason people fucking bully people is for two reasons:

1) it's actually funny. I was the joke at times and even how I felt towards others was just a fucking joke to them, to confuse and make me suffer for their amusement was my purpose to them.

2) you fucking deserve it. I always acted out of line socially. I still have trouble acting socially in terms of what should I say and do to where i still question if I'm retarded or autistic during engineering classes in college. If you act out of line, people will take notice and you'll suffer for being the autistic shit you are.

There might be other reasons, but this is from my life at least. However to kill people over this? I'd say you should just fucking grow a pair and fight them like the old ways, or shove them in a pile of broken glass like my mother did to her bully... but to kill the bully? No. You don't learn shit. The bully teaches you how to act or the people are dicks and you have to learn how to deal with them. Killing them is taking the route that fucks you over and shows you deserve to die as well.

Again, acting out of line, being provocative, you deserved the bullying like I fucking did when I could act right socially.

The bullies are doing the right thing, you constantly are just being spastic and you get what you get for doing something retarded.
Maybe it's the way I see it, but honestly, if you're just gonna go on a killing spree instead of seeking medical help or trying to see why they might be doing this...then you'd be better off just trying a different route because if you actually cause another mass shooting and give the left a reason to gun grab, I will solely pin the civil war on the hands of idiots like you.
Get some fucking help you psycho...and I mean this in the medical term.

Hardcore bulling involve everyone. It is communal sport.

This, it's like fat or slut shaming, the issue only is when the dumb shit doesn't learn he needs to better himself

cowards
cowardice only warrants death sentence in the trenches

Even though I didn't read past the second sentence I can already tell you that you can continue the bowling all you want, but don't cry and bitch about people wanting to get revenge.

The problem is all the anti-bullying BS that goes on today. It's not really against bullying per se but against physicality, which is natural and nurtures the soul. The anti-bullying BS simply gave power to the effeminate beta-boys who'd hide behind passive-aggressive comments and the teachers (all female). The boys who didn't know how to make catty comments about other people's clothes were bereft of their only weapon and tool of beta-male correction: their fists. That BS is just one of many ploys for the pedagogues to stamp out masculinity.

What do you call 50 soyboys making your life hell. Fuck high school.

>better themselves

you mean allign themselves with your diluted concept of "what's right"?

This.

Revenge is pointless you retard. You're only causing more harm when you're clearly acting out of line.

Stop getting into fights and being an aggressive twat

You'll end up like my friend's dad, over dosing on drugs and beating the shit out of random people wondering why nobody loves you...(hint, stop being overly aggressive.)

Literally this

When you finally decide to shoot up your old school, do it as fighting racism or some shit. Post anti Trump and pro black stuff in the days leading up to the shooting, and wear a black lives matter shirt to it. Make sure to only shoot white kids.

okay, yeah, it CAN take the form of soyboys ganging up in a passive aggressive style type of bulllying. I've experienced this firsthand. But the most common form of bullying remains jocks punching down to maintain their status.

How is that a problem? Sex with animals is perfectly natural. I have sex with my dogs all the time.
I best most of teen girls experimented with their family dog at least one.

Post leftie stuff on your facebook and twitter

pick your nose once, no one calls you a nose picker.
fuck a goat once, everybody calls you a goat fucker.
i feel you bro

>a fucking weirdo mate, listen to yourself
>being sympathetic to in-groups is weirdo now

I went through that same shit and so did most of of the people who eventually became my friends. instead of becoming a murderous faglord i found other losers and formed a metal band. Then we all starting getting laid

This is called victim-blaming and it causes people to shoot up schools.

You are really at a point where you have nothing to lose. I think these people are perfectly willing to live with the consequences, knowing that they got the revenge and that Karma is a bitch.

>is natural
>2018
>still appeal to nature
I'm pretty sure shitting in streets is natural and nurtures the soul. Also improves immunity and teach children to watch where they step.

Britbongs don't get to comment on gun issues, you need to be busy getting in the way of all those vans of peace. Ya cucks

>As someone who also got bullied, not by certain people but pretty much buy the entire school community, I completely understand where these kids are coming from. I have had rumors being spread around about me, get food thrown at me during lunch I was forced to spend more than half of my life in a hostile environment.
So? You're entitled to something because you think you have worse than others?
What about those slum dog indians? Should they start murdering everyone around, starting with their parents, because they don't have it going for them in life?
You're just as bad as those niggers Sup Forums hates on. Fucking pathetic hateful weakling. And that's the reason you're being bullied.

Slow news day CNN?

Bullying is the most crude form of "teaching" and telling what is wrong about someone behaviour. Kids can't just snap out and see themselves, while the bullies will continue into exaggeration as a power thing for themselves, trying tp humiliate and ruin someone. Also, without proper school system, the bullies are probably niggers and spics and roasties, and you are telling kids to be like some niggers and roasties? To get their behaviour in line with that kind of losers?

More victims should shoot up their broken feminine schools.

Nice blog faggot. Really belongs in a politics board doesn’t it?

>all these butthurt amerisharts

good, nuke their entire continent

Who will probably just be killing lame retard kids with poor reaction times like yourself the jocks will most likely get away

Though I agree most of the time, there are exceptions.

People who had no knowledge of abuse shouldn't be targets. Additionally, there are those who simply have no discipline and suffered only mild bullying and failed to try and solve it (such as reporting it).
And, lastly, I am not saying bullying is bad. Sometimes there are people who don't fit in. Those people should either submit and change, or prove they are "right" through some form of force.

abt 10 years ago I was on an overseas trip and had a few American girls on tour who were there as a “graduation present” for finishing high school. Most of the girls were “white” girls from Jersey but without the accent and the two whitegirls from California were dumb as dogshit. However, I noticed a very strong “clique culture” amongst these girls, if you weren’t in the clique then you were socially ostracised, personally I didn’t give a fuck because I was older and more mature, but if I was an 18 year old dude, shit like that would have got me down, imagine having to deal withthat sort of exclusion every day for years.

You can live in the shittiest of shit holes and be perfectly fine if you have a functional social environment around you.

All I really am saying is that people should not wonder why this stuff happens on a regular basis, school shooters are being produced en mass, daily, right as we speak. The dude who is going to shoot up the next school in two months is already planning everything in careful detail. I hope he has a great time.

It's funny isn't it? We already know it's going to happen, just not where and when. Maybe he can shoot one of the bullies in their lungs and have them slowly bleed out.

>I completely understand where these kids are coming from.
Are you also a fed?

>Bullies are trying to help you.
I wouldn't go that far, bullies just fuck with you cause it feels appropriate to them.
With that said, I do think it's very natural.
When a kid is acting fucking weird and autistic, other kids are going to pick on him and shame him into acting normal.
This is how humans work.
We constantly get feedback from each other for when we're acting appropriate or out of line.
Some kids just need a lot more conditioning than others.

He was the bully though. The piece of shit started shit, got his ads whipped, then tried to start more shit, then shot up the school.

When you kill your class mates do it for anti racism

That's fine, I don't think anyone is trying to target specific people, it's about the school community itself. They will know that they did this to themselves.

It is all a big game and there are other ways to win at it. The dejected are a big group who always like it when one of their own is willing to act like an alpha and start a new clique for the outcasts. Where do you think punk rock, heavy metal, hardcore, and edm came from?

>are people who don't fit in. Those people should either submit and change
You are not fit for Jamal and Isaac society. Submit, you, individualistic scum. Bulling is the first step to communism.

if you dont care if people get misstreated in the form of exessive bullying why would you care about shootings.
sure you will argue one is way worse than the other, but you seem to be somehwhat of a moral nihilist, so why care if people you dont have any connection to, die.

Nope, just telling them to realize they're standing out for some reason.

If it is just being smart, then they'll be fine.

If it's being stupid, you cannot fix that

Either way, people stand out, and that is what bullies go after

>The bullying happened on a more subtle level
So, best case you're cynical cunt, worst case schizophrenic.
>Oh no, people were mean to me, I'm gonna kill some random kids.

This man is right