Anti Semitism is for mutts

Why study history, politics, economics and religion, when ya can just blame Da Jooos, right 56%ers?

Fuck Australia

Emma Goblina nudes when?

studying history will actually demonstrate that antisemitism is a rather ordinary attitude throughout

suck my cock jew lol

why am i so attracted to her

Please dont
I have seen gore and scat on this board but this is the only thing i scared of

>be me
>study history, economics, politics, and religion
>become redpilled
>realize it's da joos after years of personal research
Stop being a faggot user

She looks like a fat brown kid who fucked his eyebrows up.

It's impossible for me to be anti anything, as I'm a Vegan.

are you some National party supporting, suit wearing pseudo conservative faggot John key kike lover ? You're the reason this country has millions of immigrants and a white minority in auckland. You national cuckservatives are a complete disgrace, even more far left than labour. Winnie had to make NZfirst literally because national wasnt right-wing enough, and now national faggots cry "aww hes wacist!"

Unseen before faggotry and hypocritical party of kikes and Zionist confused white men willing to sell the country off and let it be invaded to "balance the books" "let the working team win hurrr but replacing you as a people"
And let israeli mossad agents into the country and cover it up.

Complete desperation?

People worship this bald cunt.

>Hurr theres nothing you can do go.. i mean guy, about the state of the world, its a complex mess of problems and you'll never solve them
>jews are behind everything

Yeah i wonder why a frustrated, tired, overworked population who is sick of being increasingly screwed everyday would turn to anti semitism

T. Half caste stoner with big rangi nose.

Wut?

No.

>get called out as a pathetic hypocritical pseudo conservative, kike loving mass immigration supporting, nation wrecking , flag changing traitorous faggot

>"hurr you must be an angry maori"

nice logic, faggot. hahahahahahahahah
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHH

Not from us ya faggot it's the sheep fuckers across the tasman

[20 shekels are added to your bank account]

Oh dear sniff it seems like a certain mestizo princess hasn't showered in a little while sniff sniff ooh yeah, I kinda like the musk on that landing strip sniff mmm you know you look like tyler1? SNIFF yeah he even says on his twitch profile he's mixed just like you babe. Are you wearing that shirt around your waste to hide the piss stains? SNNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFF Mmm y eah girl you just my type can't hide it from me sniff

We should just kill all you kangaroo niggers and store nuclear waste there