The website that glorifies this bullshit, is the same one that bans right wing accounts for "Wrong think"...

The website that glorifies this bullshit, is the same one that bans right wing accounts for "Wrong think". Think about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/80a0nw/the_bull_is_hiv_positive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you made this

>hiding the name of the 1 day old account you created to make this post to reddit so you could screenshot it and post it here.

So... race war when?

i saw it the other day so i dont think so

Nice false flag bro.

What is the point of blocking out the usernames? Seriously, explain why that was done.

reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/80a0nw/the_bull_is_hiv_positive/

this is the future

You have autism

you chose

Look at this fucking REDDIT defense force, pathetic. I also found that image on /r9k/, I've never actually used reddit myself as I don't like the design.

Pretty sure that text is completely fabricated.

>filename:a76ycgZ.png
>found on /r9k/
>browses /r9k/

Trump will save us. Patton is his favorite general.

I dot understand? I just saved an image and reposted it in another thread. Are you all that autistic, Jesus Christ .

>Are you all that autistic
Welcome, newfag.

You're here forever.

Somewhat unrelated question, but why the fuck does this subreddit even exists in the first place? How are people not fucking disgusted by this shit?

because it's racist

>its bigoted to not want to get an incurable disease from people who have an incurable and contagious disease
On a related note, if she gets STDs, can't the unborn child just get stuff to prevent them from contracting it?

>Person unironically going on the cuck board on reddit
>Calling anyone a sick fuck

fucking kek. Also OP, we know that you made this

This thread is cancer.

No, this thread is aids.

cuckolds are all pedophiles, their favourite "fantasies" are their daughters being raped by a hired bull

i certainly think it should be grounds for having any children taken away, if someone found pedophilic fantasy shit on a man's computer his kids would be gone before you could blink